Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 81 mal aufgerufen
 News
gdshutter Offline

28.10.2021 05:42
Dan cigarette ash Antworten

wish a father danger may come any time and substitute him to share more penny responsibility at least.Have to make a phone call to order a secretary:"Elder sister, you let uncle Wu, , being an original personnel department grandiosity of manager Wu 1 in the office is to me."
Grandiosity Wu pushes door but goes into, one is about 40 years old of middle age.The shape is high big, the western dress pen stands.Wear orderliness, healthy and energetic, didn't see on the face where have "corpse" of self-reproach.
"Shell total person?, Is a spoilt daughter of a rich family, you today need not go to school?"Grandiosity Wu after lookinging at the table slightly takes the shell Xiao of Tan Te Dan, the surface is polite, but the in the mind is that the cajolery ground say.Side there are also a young men, what position is he ?
Liao learns a soldier to coldly stare at him:"The spoilt daughter of a rich family is a shell now total.Mr. Wu is eager to escaping from company, didn't know to find out what good landlord?"
The Wu grandiosity since resigns, needless too polite, without telling anyone sit in seat of honor at table the chair of the front under, start to raise cross-legged to say:"The business of the company is numerous, the my body isn't quite right, fear cannot support.Spoilt daughter of a rich family, if you different idea, I can also directly jilt a hand don't do."
His business masters in and acquaints with various post of company ground dispensation and understands each person's ability characteristics, this oneself is a talented person, suddenly resign at present, don't know who can take over.Hard build up of relation net still just, even if above appoint New appointee to take a post, personnel department that colleague not necessarily so will match with as well, by so doing, leave office together together with other a few section managers, the company at least wants to disorder for 12 months.
The shell Xiao Dan just adjusted the document of the welfare system of an employee, turned over to see on the screen and slightly asked:"Mr. Wu, you at least also had more than 20 years in the company, the company was quite good to you, your salary welfare is always the all tallest, why still need to walk."Withdraw previous remark and call his Sir, no longer consider as the uncle to him and treat.
Grandiosity Wu has never been little girl to return to matter, wariness also not big, say with smile:"The truth says with you, the Cao house makes me be their ground general manager of company for 10,000,000 annual salary, who would like to be also short of breath is controled by person here?"
"Mr. Wu, you have to think ……betrayer underground field?"Old Liao is light to say with smile.
"The good birds choose a wood but stay, how call last betrayal?What person are you ?How can point hand painting feet in total office at the shell?"The mental and defective person suppresses too long, suddenly release, how much will distort, the Wu grand lunch box field angries.
"I am a shell Xiao the private tutor of the Dan, is also her guardian of a minor."
", Guardian of a minor, if nothing important matter I took leave, those year-end prizes stayed to the other people, seeing to me was to can not stand."Grandiosity Wu despises of on smiling, turn round a desire line.
The shell Xiao Dan takes out a contract and says:"Mr. Wu, this is the your employment contract of label in those early years, the time limited efficacy hasn't led, if you insist on to leave, and we will indict you by law."
Grandiosity Wu smiles very satisfiedly:"Ha ha, spoilt daughter of a rich family, please see clear to draw a conclusion again, at the beginning shell always for showing a person with truly, special at end the noodles added a sentence to come and go a freedom, his energy is big, believe even if there is no contract stipulation, the owner will also follow his bottom to turn.So my root can't carry what law responsibility."
The shell Xiao Dan urgently and urgently turns over till the last one page and indeed as expected have so a , is the father's handwriting, put on to go to with the fountain-pen of, had no vehemence while signing, say:"Mr. Wu, can you do again for two more months?"
This waits soft language to mutually make grandiosity Wu forget a form more and says with smile:"Execuse me, I have already lost interest to the shell surname group."
What a guy, also really enough unrestrained.
Liao learned soldier Dan Dan cigarette ash, inattentively say:"This world lacked who all similar revolve, but your life only has once and receives to advise 1, please cherish your life."
"The journey of my life is very correct, don't put~to the troubl education of private tutor."The grandiosity of Wu smug and arrogant the ground come out office.
Shell Xiao Dan for a while the Tan is on the chair and softly say:"Teacher.I am very useless, just just come someone resignation, uncle Wu's calculating up is the elder statesman of company and incredibly also wanted to walk,

Willson Contreras Jersey
Yu Darvish Jersey
Alex Gordon Jersey
George Brett Jersey
Salvador Perez Jersey
Whit Merrifield Jersey
Yordano Ventura Jersey

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz