Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 103 mal aufgerufen
 News
ylq Offline

21.05.2020 08:33
striker po Antworten

Everyone has their own strengths, sports, life, learning ... They all grow and progress with us. I love basketball and always remember the wonderful basketball game on TV. In my spare time, I still don't forget to practice, learn various methods, and enjoy the fun of playing basketball. One can imagine that my strength is playing basketball! I remember when I first came into contact with basketball, I could n��t even control the ball. I just slapped the basketball blindly, trying to make the racket high, fast, and stable. Now, my original sparse dribbling technique is already proficient Newport 100S. The player became a player on the court. Basketball made me forget about being sad and being happy. After that exam, the scores on the exams made me breathless. "How should I explain to my parents?" On the way home Newport Cigarettes Coupons, my mood was particularly heavy and tense, so go home The road seems to be longer, and the evening sky full of sunset seems to be dimmer ... Suddenly, the phone remembered, and I picked up the phone listlessly, "Hey, is Ding Le? Let's go play basketball tonight!" "I listened reluctantly and agreed. "Good shot! Good shot!" A cheer echoed on the court, and I was absorbed in playing basketball, forgetting that sadness and being happy. Basketball got me out of the gloom and gained honor. The summer vacation when I graduated from elementary school was always idle. I thought I would spend the long summer vacation in emptiness, but it turned out to be unexpectedly fulfilling. "Ding Le, you come to join our school team!" The words of the sports teacher excite me, and this is the beginning of my dream. We came to the school to practice the ball on time according to the teacher's arrangement, dribbling, throwing, layup, etc., I tried hard to improve. Gradually, the summer vacation was enriched and the skin turned dark. Finally, the exciting competition came! During the game, I was placed in the starting striker position Cigarettes For Sale, and of course I lived up to the teacher's expectations and played seriously. We scored a few points for the team in the game. Finally, with everyone's efforts, we reached the final. Before the finals, everyone was extremely nervous, so in the first half, the opponent's score was always with us "you chase me", when we remembered "this is our last chance to win glory for our alma mater", everyone worked together to reach the end . "I announced this ... the champion is Chengxi Elementary School!" The host announced the result of the game, very excited, some high-five each other, some hug each other, the ball game gave us a glory, gave us the honor we look forward to my strengths Give me happiness, give me honor ... With the advantages, my childhood is colorful, and with the advantages, I welcome more cheers!
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

Cigarettes Online

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz