Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 90 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

05.02.2020 03:19
utumn.Malaguerra is the $3 favourite in the TABs pre-post market for the Winterbottom ahead of fellow Group One-winni Antworten

AVONDALE, Ariz. -- Kevin Harvick has been backed into a corner before in NASCARs elimination-style playoffs. Put Harvick in a must-win situation, and hes proven repeatedly he can deliver.So here he is, again, at Phoenix International Raceway in need of a victory to continue his bid for a second Sprint Cup championship. If he is stressed, you cant tell. Harvick sat relaxed on the wall along pit road with the cavalier attitude of a driver who isnt at all worried about winning Sunday. Hell start sixth in the field.We just have to control the things that we can control, try and put ourselves in position to where we usually do and see where it all falls, Harvick said. What I like about it is the sense of the unknown, the competition, the effort, the thought and everything that goes into that is intriguing for me.From a team standpoint, to see where everybody is at and how they approach it, is fun to me and I like to see people performing and working at that level.Harvick has been in this position before at Phoenix, in 2014 when the elimination format debuted. He deserved to be in the championship race but had to win at Phoenix to qualify.He did win -- he routed the field, actually -- then won again the next week to claim his first career Cup title. Hes also been in must-win situations in earlier rounds of the Chase.Harvick has a stellar record at Phoenix, where hes an eight-time Cup winner. Hes won five of his last six visits to this desert race track -- four since he joined Stewart-Haas Racing in 2014 -- and his only defeat was last November, when he led 143 laps but wound up second in a rain-shortened race.That defeat, by Mother Nature, has Harvick confident the odds of winning over and over again wont turn against him Sunday.You know, we dominated the end of that race and wound up losing it to rain, he said. They are a lot easier to lose than they are to win.Although he joked that his success at Phoenix was born after a trip to Disney World: I have magic ... I found this magic wand, and I wave it here, he finds it silly that so many people assume hes an automatic winner Sunday.Only the statistics back up the predictions of a Harvick win at Phoenix. Hes won six of the last eight races and has barely been contested. Harvick has led an astounding 1,016 laps in that span and has generally forced drivers to believe they are racing for second before they even arrive at the track.The only driver Harvick believes is in the same league as he is at Phoenix is Dale Earnhardt Jr., who is sidelined with a concussion and hasnt raced since July.Thats not a slight on his competition, and he knows hes racing five other drivers Sunday for one of two slots in next weekends season finale at Homestead-Miami Speedway. Of the five Chase contenders in this third round of the playoffs, only Joey Logano has never won at Phoenix.But only Kurt Busch, Harvicks teammate at Stewart-Haas, is in the same precarious position. Both of them need to win on Sunday to advance, and if neither gets to victory lane, SHR will not have a car in the finale. And, because of the current points situation, its virtually impossible for both SHR drivers to advance.The rest of the field -- Logano, and Joe Gibbs Racing drivers Kyle Busch, Matt Kenseth and Denny Hamlin -- are separated by just two points in the standings. As far as Harvick is concerned, the entire Chase field is racing with the same goal on Sunday.Everybody is in the same position that we are, Harvick said. If somebody (in the Chase) wins, there is only going to be one points guy that goes through, so you need to pretend like youre in a must-win situation. Vapormax Flyknit 2 Femme Pas Cher .Y. -- Leading 3-0 with only 11:25 left, the Colorado Avalanche committed a seemingly meaningless penalty to give the New York Islanders a power play. Vapormax Plus Pas Cher .ca look back at each of the Top 10 stories of 2013. Today, we look back at Boston Strong - a citys recovery from tragedy. http://www.vapormaxpaschersoldes.fr/ . Varlamov made 33 saves and Ryan OReilly had a goal and scored in the shootout as the Avalanche beat the New Jersey Devils 2-1 on Thursday night. Vapormax Flyknit Utility Pas Cher .5 seconds to play in the game, Kevin Love never stopped believing that they would come out of there with a win. Vapormax Flyknit Femme Pas Cher . Ouellette, from Montreal, already has three Olympic gold medals since joining the team in 1999. Malaguerra has arrived in Perth where he will try to win his third Group One race this year in the Winterbottom Stakes at Ascot.The gelding was one of a host of eastern states horses flown to Perth from Melbourne on Sunday night for feature races at Ascot in the coming weeks.This Saturday is the Group One Railway Stakes (1600m) while Malaguerra will run in the $1 million Winterbottom Stakes (1200m) a week later with his regular jockey Ben Melham to ride.Malaguerra won the Group One BTC Cup for Lee and Anthony Freedman during the Brisbane winter carnival before being transferred to trainer Peter Gelagotis after his Queensland campaign.The gelding won the $1 million Group One Darley Classic (1200m) at Flemington at his second start for Gelagotis last Saturday week.The trainers brother and racing manager Manny Gelagotis said the Winterbottom had always been part of the plans for Malaguerra this campaign.The owner is from Perth soo the aim was to give him a sprint campaign in the spring, just short and sharp, with three runs, Gelagotis said.ddddddddddddThen well tip him out. I think hes a really good seven furlong (1400m) horse into the future so Im looking forward to getting him out to 1400 metre races in the autumn.Malaguerra is the $3 favourite in the TABs pre-post market for the Winterbottom ahead of fellow Group One-winning sprinter Terravista who won the Darley Classic in 2014.His class will take him a long way, Gelagotis said.I think him and Terravista look the form-ine. Theyre two really good sprinters.Were just hoping for a bit of luck and hoping the race pans out right.The Joe Pride-trained Terravista was narrowly beaten by Redzel in his spring return in a 1000m-Listed race at Flemington during Melbourne Cup week. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz