Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 67 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

04.02.2020 02:35
the lineup after leaving Tuesdays game to be with his pregnant wife, who became ill and was briefly taken to the hospital. Antworten

Jonathan ORourke is the most likely candidate to replace Liam Shiels in Hawthorns team for the AFL blockbuster against Sydney.Shiels sat out the second half of last weeks win over Port Adelaide and the Hawks were hopeful it was only hamstring soreness.But the scans were worse than expected and the three-time premiership midfielder will be out of action for three to four weeks.ORourke played in the first three rounds this season, but has been out of the senior side since.The former GWS player impressed in the first half for VFL affiliates Box Hill last weekend, but sat out most of the rest of the match.There is only a five-day gap between that VFL match and Thursdays night big game at the SCG.Sydney are also set to make a change, with young star Isaac Heeney a big chance to be recalled.Heeney was rested from last Friday nights outstanding win in Geelong over the Cats, but he trained on Tuesday.Swans midfielder Ben McGlynn responded to his axing from the senior team with 25 disposals and two goals.Hawthorn have won their last six matches to take top spot as they aim for a fourth-straight premiership.The Swans are second, one game below Hawthorn and with a much better percentage.Sydney beat Hawthorn by 14 points in round nine at the MCG - the last time the Hawks lost. Roy Oswalt Jersey . JOHNS, N. Joaquin Andujar Jersey . They hope to persuade the other team owners and commissioner Roger Goodell to put pressure on Redskins owner Daniel Snyder to drop the nickname they find offensive. "Given the way the meeting transpired," Ray Halbritter, an Oneida representative and leader of the "Change the Mascot Campaign," said Wednesday, "it became somewhat evident they were defending the continued use of the name. http://www.customastrosjersey.com/custom-jeff-bagwell-jersey-large-76y.html . Thousands of Southern California fans enveloped the Trojans to celebrate an improbable win secured by an interim coach, an inconsistent kicker and a thin defence that wouldnt break. Will Harris Jersey . -- Jakob Silfverberg is making himself right at home with the Anaheim Ducks, scoring four goals in his first four games. Brian Hunter Jersey . Calgary scored on the first shift, and Michael Cammalleri scored twice as the Flames cruised to a 5-2 win over the Washington Capitals on Saturday. MIAMI -- When Jose Fernandez threw his final pitch of the night, he pulled up in pain, rubbed his right knee and limped to the dugout.He still looked better than his opponent.Fernandez pitched seven innings and shook off calf cramps to help the Miami Marlins beat the Kansas City Royals 3-0 and snap their nine-game winning streak Wednesday.Fernandez (13-7) grimaced after retiring Christian Colon with his ninth strikeout to end the seventh.I was cramping for the last five pitches, Fernandez said. I was sweating and changed my uniform twice. Sweating, sweating. The last pitch, when I finished I felt the cramp and I was, `Oooowwwww. I came in and took some Gatorade, and Im ready to go -- fantastic.The irrepressible Fernandez was laughing with teammates in the dugout in the ninth inning and joined in the postgame celebration on the field. When asked if the Marlins ace was indeed OK, manager Don Mattingly laughed.Did you see him after the game? Mattingly said.Fernandezs nine strikeouts increased his season total to 213, breaking the Marlins record of 209 set by Ryan Dempster in 2000. Fernandez allowed six hits and won for the first time since July 23 to snap his three-game losing streak, a career worst.From the last five or six starts, today was a little improvement, he said.Fernandez also had the Marlins first two hits, hiking his average to .286, and improved to 27-2 at Marlins Park.Christian Yelich broke a scoreless tie in the sixth with a two-run single.The Royals went 0 for 8 with runners in scoring position against Fernandez. They loaded the bases in the second, but Fernandez escaped by retiring Paulo Orlando and Colon. Their first two batters singled in the sixth, but Alex Gordon struck out and Alcides Escobar bounced into a double play.Orlando struck out in all four at-bats against Fernandez.He was just tough, Royals mmanager Ned Yost said.dddddddddddd He had a really, really good slider and went to it when he got in trouble.Fernando Rodney pitched around two singles and a walk in the ninth for his 25th save and eighth with Miami. He was helped by a spectacular leaping catch by shortstop Adeiny Hechavarria to rob Escobar.That changed the game, Escobar said. I hit that ball really good. When I saw it, I said, `Oh! Thats a great play.Dillon Gee (5-7) allowed only two of the first 18 batters to reach -- and both times it was Fernandez. He had an infield single in the third and another single in the sixth, when Gee proceeded to unravel.The Marlins collected four consecutive singles, the last of them Yelichs hit to chase Gee. Marcell Ozuna followed with a sacrifice fly.I wasnt overpowering by any means, Gee said, but I felt like I threw the ball fairly well.The Royals bullpen extended its franchise-record scoreless streak to 34 2/3 innings.TRAINERS ROOMMarlins: LHP Wei-Yin Chen (sprained elbow) threw a bullpen session for the first time since being sidelined July 20, and hes on schedule to return in mid-September. ... Ozuna was back in the lineup after leaving Tuesdays game to be with his pregnant wife, who became ill and was briefly taken to the hospital. She and the baby were doing fine Wednesday, Ozuna said.Royals: LHP Mike Minor, who has not pitched in the majors since 2014 after suffering a torn labrum in 2015, is being shut down for the year after struggling in several rehab starts.UP NEXTRHP Edinson Volquez (9-10, 5.04) is scheduled to face Marlins RHP Tom Koehler (9-8, 3.82) in the series finale. Volquez is 6-0 in seven career starts against Miami. Koehler is 3-0 over his past six starts with a 1.62 ERA. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz