Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 85 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

02.02.2020 02:34
ine kept the pressure on, getting Jonathan Carter stumped with the batsman dragging his foot fractionally out of the crease miss Antworten

WASHINGTON -- Before the first period was over, Washington lost three forwards.It didnt stop the Capitals, who managed a 1-0 win over the Detroit Red Wings on Friday night thanks to Jay Beagles goal with 5:11 remaining in the third period.Washington coach Barry Trotz noted that besides the injuries to Andre Burakovsky, Lars Ellis and T.J. Oshie, a couple of players had equipment problems.I was like, `OK, were down to like five or six guys, Trotz said. I thought it was a real gutsy effort. We got a lot of commitment in a lot of areas. They tried to grind us down pretty good with their numbers. I thought we were resilient. When it was time to be committed, we were fully in.Washington was coming off a seven-goal outburst against Pittsburgh on Wednesday after scoring just five goals in its previous four games.The Capitals had played the seasons early weeks without major injuries, something that Trotz wryly noted.I got a flu shot today with one of our doctors. I said, `knock on wood, we havent had any injuries, and we were talking about that, and how fortunate that was, and I should have just kept my mouth shut, Trotz said.Braden Holtby had 25 saves for his first shutout this season and the 24th of his career.On any given night we know hes going to show up. We know hes going to be one of the best players on the ice if not the best, Capitals forward Tom Wilson said. Hes always there for us to bail us out, and its nice to get him the shutout.Beagle tapped in a rebound of Dmitry Orlovs shot, which was stopped by Detroit goalie Jimmy Howard. It was Beagles fourth this season.I just kind of spun around and saw a wide open net so I just tried to get it as I was falling, Beagle said. I dont think Ive even been a part of a game where three guys go down kind of all within the first 10 minutes of the game.Howard finished with 27 saves for the Red Wings, who have lost three straight for the first time this season.Somehow, the puck had eyes, got through, went off my left skate, went right back out in front, Howard said.Detroit coach Jeff Blashill was unhappy with his teams power play. The Red Wings failed to score on four opportunities.Theres no question we should have scored on one of those power play looks. That ended up being the difference in the game, Blashill said. When youre not scoring, youve got to find a way to be ferocious, get to the net, score dirty goals, score the ugly, greasy goals.Game notes Detroit F Tomas Jurco (back), who has yet to play this season because of back surgery, will have an entire week of practice next week before hes sent to Grand Rapids of the AHL for conditioning. ... The Red Wings played their first game without F Darren Helm, who suffered a shoulder injury in Tuesdays loss to Tampa Bay. Helm is expected to miss at least six weeks. Detroit F Thomas Vanek (hip) is expected back on Sunday. . Trotz said he thought the Capitals would bring up another player from AHL Hershey as a precaution for Sundays game.UP NEXTRed Wings: Host Calgary on SundayCapitals: Host Columbus on Sunday Mitchell Trubisky Jersey . It says Pocklingtons lawyer filed the appeal Friday in a California court. CTV Edmonton also says Pocklington gave a $100,000 cash deposit as part of the conditions of his bail, and that he will be out on bail until his appeal is heard. Mark Anderson Jersey . -- Hunter Smith scored the winner with just 12 seconds remaining in the third period as the Oshawa Generals edged the host Sarnia Sting 5-4 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. http://www.custombearsjersey.com/custom-mark-bortz-jersey-large-1496t.html . Ouellette, from Montreal, already has three Olympic gold medals since joining the team in 1999. Cornelius Lucas III Jersey . Traditional contenders Brazil, Greece and Turkey drew the other three spots to complete the 24-team field for this summers tournament in Spain, basketball governing body FIBA announced Saturday at its meeting in Barcelona. Steve McMichael Jersey . According to a report from the Vancouver Province, the Lions are expected to replace former DC Rich Stubler with defensive backs coach Mark Washington. Trinbago Knight Riders 138 for 2 (Ramdin 52*, McCullum 43*, Louis 1-25) beat St Kitts and Nevis Patriots 137 for 6 (Simmons 60*, Bravo 4-13, Narine 1-9) by eight wicketsScorecard and ball-by-ball detailsDwayne Bravo ensured the Champion dance phenomenon made its way through south Florida on Sunday afternoon, taking four wickets to set up a resounding eight-wicket win for Trinbago Knight Riders over St Kitts & Nevis Patriots in Lauderhill. The Knight Riders captain bowled a stifling spell early on, striking twice in his first over, and finished with figures of 4-0-13-4 to restrict Patriots to 137 for 6, a total chased down with three overs to spare.Bravo removed Evin Lewis at gully and yorked Faf du Plessis in the fourth over, before returning at the end to bowl Shamarh Brooks and take a skier off his own bowling to get Devon Thomas and not allow Patriots to put up a stiff target.Kieran Powell got Patriots off to an aggressive start, making 23 off 17 balls with an array of classy shots over the off side but Bravo made inroads at the opposite end to pull Knight Riders back in the Powerplay. Anton Devcich, who opened with spin opposite Bravo, then toook an athletic one-handed return catch from a blitzing Powell drive to make it 25 for 3 in the fifth over and from there Patriots struggled to rebuild.ddddddddddddSunil Narine kept the pressure on, getting Jonathan Carter stumped with the batsman dragging his foot fractionally out of the crease missing a slog, in a wicket-maiden 12th. Narine conceded only nine runs in his four overs but could not remove Lendl Simmons, who finished unbeaten on 60 but received little support.Hashim Amla fell cheaply at the start of the chase but fellow opener William Perkins put on 58 for the second wicket with Denesh Ramdin before falling at the end of the eighth over. Brendon McCullums horrid run in this seasons CPL showed signs of turning around as he struck three sixes in his unbeaten 43 off 28 balls, including a clean strike over the hill on the north side of the ground. Ramdin top-scored with 52 not out and hit the winning single through cover. Knight Riders now await St Lucia Zouks in a playoff eliminator on August 4 in St Kitts. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz