Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 82 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

01.02.2020 03:12
on doing what I was dreaming to do.Hes done 17 years now, a long, long stint in this sport, but what he has given to it is fanta Antworten

LEXINGTON, Ky. -- Bob Gain, one of the greatest players in the history of University of Kentucky football, passed away Monday in Willoughby, Ohio, at the age of 87.Gain was a stalwart offensive and defensive lineman at UK from 1947-50 under Coach Paul Bear Bryant. Also a placekicker, he still holds the school record for most extra points in a game when he made 10-of-10 in a win over North Dakota in 1950. Coming to UK from Weirton, W.Va., Gain helped lead the Wildcats to a four-year record of 33-10-2 and was a member of the Cats first three bowl teams in school history.Kentucky had an 8-3 record in 1947 and made its first postseason appearance with a victory over Villanova in the Great Lakes Bowl. UK went 9-3 in the 1949 season and played in the Orange Bowl. The Wildcats were 11-1 in 1950, winning the Southeastern Conference championship. Gain capped his collegiate career with a 13-7 victory over Oklahoma in the 1951 Sugar Bowl, ending the Sooners 31-game winning streak. UK is recognized as the 1950 national champion by the Sagarin Computer Ratings.In 1950, Gain became the first player in Southeastern Conference history to win the prestigious Outland Trophy as the nations best interior lineman. He earned first-team All-America honors as a junior and senior. He was a three-year All-Southeastern Conference choice, first team as a junior and senior and second team as a sophomore.Although a first-round selection of the National Football Leagues Green Bay Packers (fifth pick overall), Gain played the 1951 season with the Ottawa Rough Riders in the Canadian Football League, winning the Grey Cup championship. He played for the NFLs Cleveland Browns in 1952 before serving in Korea as a first lieutenant in the United States Air Force in 1953.Gain returned to the Browns in 1954, where he played until 1964. He had a stellar career as a defensive lineman with the Browns. He was named first-team All-Pro once, second-team All-Pro seven times, and played in the Pro Bowl five times. He continued to be part of champion teams, as the Browns won the NFL title in 1954, 1955 and in 1964.Gain received numerous honors following his career. He was named to the College Football Hall of Fame in 1980. His UK jersey is retired and he is a member of the UK Athletics Hall of Fame. He was elected to the West Virginia Sports Hall of Fame, the Cleveland Sports Hall of Fame and the Kentucky chapter of the Pro Football Hall of Fame. He also was tabbed for the All-SEC Quarter-Century Team, covering the years 1950-74, by the Birmingham Quarterback Club. Air Max 270 Femme Rose Pas Cher . -- Devin Hester is done returning kicks in Chicago. Air Max 270 React Fluo Pas Cher . -- Brandon Jennings made the most of his first game with the Detroit Pistons on Sunday night. http://www.airmax270reactpascher.fr/fausse-air-max-270-2021/fausse-air-max-270-se.html .C. -- Al Jefferson joked that he feels he can score from anywhere on the court. Air Max 270 Flyknit Noir Et Blanche Pas Cher . - Raiders general manager Reggie McKenzie never doubted he would bring back coach Dennis Allen for a third year despite back-to-back 4-12 records. Air Max 270 React Doré . -- Nate Robinson has played for seven teams, so beating one of them is no longer a rare occurrence. MONZA, Italy -- Lewis Hamilton paid tribute to the extraordinary Jenson Button after hearing his former McLaren teammate will step back from Formula One in 2017.Button is being replaced by Stoffel Vandoorne at McLaren next year, though he is on a deal which could include a return to a race drive in 2018 if the team wants him back. The announcement was made on Saturday, just days after Felipe Massa confirmed his retirement at the end of the year in the Monza paddock.Joking about the weekend of announcements Hamilton, whose media session started just as Buttons news was filtering through social media from further up the paddock, kicked off his session with a smile.Ok guys, well I want to start this session with an announcment of my own.... Im also retiring, he said, laughing.Button became Hamiltons teammate the year after winning the 2009 world championship for Brawn. The pair stayed at McLaren together until 2012, when Hamilton departed for Mercedes.Hamilton says he remembers waatching Button, whose career began at the 2000 Australian Grand Prix, when he was a child.ddddddddddddJensons been an extraordinary British champion. I remember watching him when he first got to Formula One on a weekend with my dad, eating bacon sarnies, watching Jenson doing what I was dreaming to do.Hes done 17 years now, a long, long stint in this sport, but what he has given to it is fantastic.We were joking in the drivers briefing the other day. Max (Verstappen) was sitting next to me, along with Jenson and Felipe, and Jenson told Max You were just one-year-old when I first got to Formula One. That was kind of crazy.But Jenson is still young, still healthy, still fit, so I wish him all the best for the future.Button is the only man other than Hamilton or Sebastian Vettel to have won an F1 world championship since Kimi Raikkonen did so in 2007. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz