Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 111 mal aufgerufen
 News
liny195 Offline

21.01.2020 07:09
There’s a saying that there is a difference Antworten

between being hurt and being injured in the NFL. If you’re hurt D.J. Fluker Color Rush Jersey , you can play. If you’re injured, you can’t.Washington Redskins wide receiver Paul Richardson was injured last year and tried to show he could play anyway.According to the team’s website, Richardson played in seven games for Washington last season despite a fractured clavicle that occurred during training camp last August and worsened as the year progresses.“I was like, man something’s not right,” he said. “I got all this adrenaline after practice and it was just sore. I was in rehab every day, it was just sore. There was no sense of urgency or need to investigate further because I said I was fine. I was being more competitive than smart.”Richardson has been injured before. He’s lost seasons to ACL tears in college and with the Seattle Seahawks. He’s also been hurt, playing through a dislocated finger that punctured through the skin with Seattle and catching the game-winning touchdown in that same game.Richardson tried to act as though his injury was as significant as it was as he tried to prove himself to his new team after signing a five-year deal with the team last March. That was until the injury became too serious to overlook any longer.“The end of the bone was stabbing through my skin every day,” Richardson said. “I was having trouble with day-to-day stuff Barkevious Mingo Color Rush Jersey , and it was bigger than me being an athlete. I have a family, I have to be able to do regular stuff around the house every day. If I can’t do that, I’m definitely no use on the field.”Richardson was finally placed on injured reserve in November after catching 20 passes for 262 yards and two touchdowns. Tuesday we took a look at the different position groups for the Seattle Seahawks in regards to which groups have the most upside and downside potential for the 2019 season. The answers given by..." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteField Gullsa Seattle Seahawks communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsSeahawksOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections VideosCoffee and CigarettesGame AnalysisThe Numbers GameCigar ThoughtsFiled under:The OffseasonIs Pete Carroll a defensive backs guru?New,40commentsPDTShareTweetShareShareIs Pete Carroll a defensive backs guru?Photo by Ezra Shaw/Getty ImagesTuesday we took a look at the different position groups for the Seattle Seahawks in regards to which groups have the most upside and downside potential for the 2019 season. The answers given by fans varied across nearly the entire spectrum of positions, with debate running deep between multiple positions. However, one position group which was hotly debated in both categories was the defensive backfield, where the team has completed the overhaul of the Legion of Boom. Gone is every member of the original Legion of Boom, and a whole host of youngsters are fighting for the right to take over the spots that have been left. Richard Sherman is now a leader in the secondary for the rival San Francisco 49ers Ed Dickson Color Rush Jersey , Earl Thomas is sporting purple for the Baltimore Ravens, Kam Chancellor is retired, Brandon Browner is incarcerated and Jeremy Lane, DeShawn Shead and at a high level. However, is that what fans should expect? The original Legion of Boom took time to develop. Thomas and Chancellor stepped in and played right away as rookies, but struggled at times because performing in the NFL is difficult. Brandon Browner took over a starting spot upon arriving in Seattle, but that was only after he had spent five years honing his skills in Canada. Richard Sherman didn’t step foot on the field until halfway through his rookie season, and even then he only earned a starting role as a result of injuries to those in front of him. That said Jaron Brown Color Rush Jersey , there can be no questioning the success the Legion of Boom enjoyed on the field in its heyday, and the hardware it accumulated off of it. Carroll was responsible for those players being on the roster, for putting them in the system in which they experienced that success and at least in part for training them in how to play within his system. It’s possible that one could argue that perhaps Kris Richard should get more credit, as he was the position coach responsible for those players. On the flip side of that argument it’s hard to argue how much of a positive effect Richard may have had as he was in charge for 2016 and 2017, when the defensive passing DVOA ranked outside the top ten both years. Add in the fact that the Dallas Cowboys defense improved from 18th by DVOA in 2017 all the way to 16th in 2018 with Richard in place as Defensive Passing Game Coordinator, and this seems an unlikely factor. There’s no definitive answer one way or another on this question, as obviously it simply comes down to what arguments one would like to hold in order to support the position held. Either Pete Carroll is a defensive backs whisperer who can coax high level secondary play out of a sack of potatoes, or he’s a guy who happened to be at the right place at the right time and struck the lottery when he was able to pair a first round safety with a couple of Day 3 players for the prime of their careers. In any case Tre Flowers Color Rush Jersey , this is a subject that will, I’m sure, be discussed ad nauseum this coming season as the team looks to see if Carroll can replicate the successes of the Legion of Boom from the group of youngsters battling it out for the starting roles. In the meantime, I’ll be going through a series of posts Thursday and Friday on this subject as we discuss it further and dig up more arguments for both sides of the debate.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz