Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 85 mal aufgerufen
 News
zhangzk Offline

06.01.2020 07:21
The tight end’s 2-yard catch from Dak Prescott Antworten

Giants quarterback Daniel Jones led a comeback from 18 points down against the Buccaneers last Sunday and was named the NFC’s offensive player of the week on Wednesday Dwayne Haskins Jersey White , so it would be easy to think that everything went as well as hoped during his first NFL start.Jones doesn’t see things that way, however. He lost a pair of fumbles during the loss and said at a Wednesday press conference that ball security is the first thing he needs to improve as he moves forward in his rookie season. He added that it isn’t the only area in need of polish.“Yeah, it’s extremely important,” Jones said. “I think, like I said, there is a whole lot that I need to clean up to do better. I’ll focus on that, I’ll lock in on those things this week and hopefully play better on Sunday. I’m looking forward to that.”The Giants would love to see Jones play even better than he did against Tampa and another win would give this season a much different outlook than the one that was in place at this time last week. Jason Witten scored last week in his return from retirement. He scored another today.with 9 seconds remaining in the first half has given the Cowboys their first lead of the day, 14-7.Prescott got off to a slow start, throwing an interception and missing a long throw to an open Michael Gallup. But he finished much better.Prescott now is 12-of-16 for 110 yards and two touchdowns and the pick. His first touchdown covered 51 yards, going to Devin Smith Womens Bryce Love Jersey , who made his first catch since 2016 when he was with the Jets.Prescott also has the longest run of his career, a 42-yarder on the zone read, and now has two carries for 57 yards.The Cowboys have 207 yards and have held Washington to 91.Adrian Peterson‘s 1-yard touchdown run, set up by Montae Nicholson‘s 23-yard interception return, has provided the highlight for Washington. It gave the home team a 7-0 lead.Peterson, who has eight carries for 23 yards and two catches for 7 yards, has passed Jim Brown on the all-time rushing touchdowns list. Peterson has 107, which is three behind Walter Payton, who is fourth on the all-time list.Case Keenum is 9-of-13 for 62 yards with a long completion of 11 yards.Washington has five costly penalties for 39 yards.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz