Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

14.12.2019 10:53
If he got that break, who knows what could happen?But Murray stood tall, taking the next four points to hold, then wheeled towa Antworten

HOUSTON -- Following a news conference to introduce two new Houston Rockets, Ryan Anderson and Eric Gordon, the team stunned reporters by announcing leading scorer James Harden signed a contract extension on Saturday.The extension, which runs through the 2019-20 season, is worth $118.1 million, according to multiple sources. Harden, who had two years remaining on his original deal with the Rockets, received raises of $26.5 million for 2016-17 and 28.3 million for 2017-18.In the last two years of the deal, Harden will make base salaries totaling $63.1 million.Hell be around here for a while, Rocket owner Leslie Alexander said. I dont think people appreciate how great he is, but we certainly do.Last season, Harden, in leading the NBA in minutes, had career-average-highs in points (29) and assists (7.5), while playing in 38.1 minutes per game. Harden also had 12 games with 40 or more points and had 18 games where he finished with double-digit assists.Anderson and Gordon expressed wanting to play with Harden, whom they believe will help elevate the Rockets beyond the 41-41 record they compiled last season.When the season ended, Harden said he would be an active participant in the recruiting of free agents and he sat in on meetings for Anderson and Gordon last week.Ever since I stepped foot in Houston, theres been nothing but love and support from Les and (GM) Daryl Morey and the front office. Its truly like a home to me. Im happy to be here another four years and a lot of great things are going to happen. Its been progress, its been a buildup and the addition of our new signings and a couple of other pieces, some really good things are going to happen next year.The Rockets officially signed Anderson and Gordon on Saturday afternoon in their attempts to upgrade the roster. Anderson is a stretch four that fits well in new coach Mike DAntonis system and Gordon is a strong offensive player, who DAntoni said will mesh well with Harden.Ryan and Eric are two players that are perfect for what we need to get back to Rockets basketball and our winning ways, Morey said.We didnt have a great year last year, Alexander said. We still made the playoffs but we didnt have a great year and it didnt end well. We needed new blood. We needed shooting and we needed guys who are passionate about the game and we got them.Of course it starts with Harden and outside the Toyota Center a huge sign on an adjacent parking lots listing the legendary centers who played for the Rockets was being taken down, a shooting guard was starting to take over.This is home for me, Harden said. Whatever it takes we try to build and find ways to get better and thats my focus and thats my priority. Air Max Plus 270 Sale . The Swede became the first golfer to win the PGA Tours FedEx Cup and European Tours Race to Dubai in the same season. "It is still taking a little time to sink in what Ive achieved this week as was the case when I won the FedEx Cup but then it just kept getting better and better as the days went on and I am sure this will be the same," he said. Air Max Plus Miami Vice . -- Damian Lillard and LaMarcus Alrdridge were again the go-to duo for the Trail Blazers against the Kings. http://www.airmaxplusstoresale.com/air-max-plus-97-cheap.html . Only three players drafted by NHL clubs were included on the Czech selection camp roster on Wednesday. Those players were Dallas Stars 2012 first-rounder Radek Faksa, Winnipeg Jets 2013 fourth-rounder Jan Kostalek and Phoenix Coyotes 2012 seventh-rounder Marek Langhamer. Air Max Plus 97 Sale . U.S. District Judge Lorna G. Schofield in Manhattan agreed that lawyers on both sides could make their formal requests by Nov. 8. A hearing is scheduled for a day earlier. Jordan Siev, a lawyer for Rodriguez, wrote in a joint letter to the judge from lawyers on both sides that MLB lawyers planned to ask that the lawsuit be dismissed. Air Max Plus Tn Red . Hargreaves began his career in 2008 with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers and has played with the Edmonton Eskimos and last season with the Saskatchewan Roughriders. LONDON -- Andy Murrays first Wimbledon championship was for his country.This one was for Andy Murray.Dulling big serves with quick-reflex returns, conjuring up daring passing shots and playing impressively mistake-free tennis all the while, Murray beat Milos Raonic 6-4, 7-6 (3), 7-6 (2) on Sunday for his second trophy at the All England Club and third Grand Slam title overall.In 2013, Murray famously ended Britains 77-year wait for one of its own to win the mens final at Wimbledon, a quest that became burdensome.Now he wanted a victory to end his personal rut of three consecutive losses in major finals, including at the Australian Open in January, and French Open last month.It is different. I feel happier this time. I feel more content this time. I feel like this was sort of more for myself more than anything, and my team as well, the second-seeded Murray said. Last time, it was just pure relief, and I didnt really enjoy the moment as much, whereas Im going to make sure I enjoy this one.This was his 11th Grand Slam final, but the first against someone other than Novak Djokovic or Roger Federer. The sixth-seeded Raonic eliminated Federer in five sets in the semifinals Friday, and also defeated the player who stunned Djokovic in the third round, Sam Querrey.Those wins helped Raonic become the first man representing Canada to reach a major final.He did it, primarily, by averaging 25 1/2 aces through six matches. But on a breezy afternoon, at a Centre Court filled with nearly 15,000 partisan fans, Murray shut down that integral part of Raonics game.This ones going to sting, Raonic said.Its been a rough few weeks for Britain, what with its vote to leave the European Union, the drop of the pounds value, and the resignation of Prime Minister David Cameron, who was seated in the front row of the Royal Box on Sunday, several seats over from Prince William and his wife, Kate.During the trophy presentation, Murray joked: Playing in a Wimbledon finals tough, but I certainly wouldnt like to be a prime minister. Its an impossible job.Murray, a 29-year-old from Scotland, long dealt with the expectations that accompanied being Britains best chance to find a male champion to succeed Fred Perry, who last won the grass-court tournament in 1936. After Sundays victory, Murrays mother, former British Fed Cup captain Judy, referred to that old phenomenon as, The constant, `When are you going to win Wiimbledon? When are you going to win Wimbledon? When are you going to win Wimbledon?But her son has dealt with that and thrived, thanks to a counter-punching game and sublime returns of serve.ddddddddddddIt took Raonic 36 minutes and five service games to record his first ace, and he wound up with only eight. Over and over, Murray managed to get the ball back, even one that came in at 147 mph.And while Murray only broke Raonic once, to lead 4-3 in the opening set, that was all it took, because the tiebreakers were surprisingly one-way traffic.Murray also took 50 of 65 points he served across the first two sets, not only never facing so much as a break point in that span but also being pushed to deuce merely once.Finally, at 2-all in the third, Raonic got to 15-40 for his first -- and, it turned out, only -- break points, thanks to a forehand return winner off an 82 mph second serve.Potentially turning points, said Carlos Moya, one of a trio of coaches for Raonic, including John McEnroe. If he got that break, who knows what could happen?But Murray stood tall, taking the next four points to hold, then wheeled toward his box, pumping his right fist and yelling.According to the official statistics, Murray made only 12 unforced errors, two in the second set. While thats a subjective accounting, anyone watching and listening could plainly tell that he was striking the ball cleanly and confidently, a crisp thwack resonating as racket strings hit ball, much more often than not putting shots right where intended.Really good stuff, Murray said.His opponents take? He was playing much better than me off the baseline, Raonic acknowledged.Taking it all in from Murrays guest box, with seemingly nary a smile, was coach Ivan Lendl. They worked together when Murray won his first two Grand Slam trophies, including at the 2012 U.S. Open, then split up, before reuniting last month.Once again, that partnership paid off, and at Wimbledon, no less.When he sat in his sideline chair after the match concluded, Murray wiped away tears with a tournament towel.To do it twice here, he said, an event where there is a lot of pressure on me to perform well -- Im very proud with how Ive handled that over the years.---Follow Howard Fendrich on Twitter at http://twitter.com/HowardFendrich ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz