Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 News
zhangzk Offline

14.12.2019 04:02
CLICK HEREAndroid Users: CLICK HEREIf you’re old-school Antworten

Steelers Podcast: Breaking down the tale of two halves in Pittsburgh’s first win The Pittsburgh Steelers are finally playing games that actually count! With a surge of Steelers news Womens Jerome Bettis Jersey , it was time to get back on the airwaves and discuss the Black-and-gold.Take a look at the rundown for the latest episode of the BTSC podcast The Steelers Post-Game Show. On this show Jeff Hartman and co-host Lance Williams break down all things Steelers from the game that was!Check out the rundown of the show:News and NotesInjuriesTale of two halvesWhat does this tell us about the Steelers?Talking what’s aheadand MUCH MORE!Jeff Hartman, editor of BTSC, and Lance Williams walk you through everything you need to know regarding the Black-and-gold.If you haven’t heard, we have a YouTube channel Jerome Bettis Jersey , and the main reason for this is to increase the sound quality on our shows. But if you’re a visual learner you can watch the show below. Be sure to subscribe to our channel!If you missed the live show, be sure to check out all episodes on the following platforms:Apple Users: and just want the audio, you can listen to it in the player below. The Steelers drafted Devin Bush to replace a great player who has become an inspirational figure.They also gave up a bunch of stuff to get him/So the rookie linebacker knows the expectations of him will be high, and that he has a lot to prove.“That I belong in this league James Conner Jersey ,” Bush said, via Jarrett Bell of . “That I was the right choice for this team. To give up that many picks and put that many high hopes on me. . . . I’m out to prove I’m not a bust.”The Steelers’ struggles since the spinal injury to Ryan Shazier were dramatic, and Bush is viewed as the kind of player who can replace him in the middle of their defense.That’s why they were willing to give up their second-round pick and next year’s third to move up in the draft to take the Michigan star, and they expect him to deliver.“We didn’t move up in Round One to take him so he can watch https://www.thesteelerslockerroom.com/authentic-terrell-edmunds-jersey ,” coach Mike Tomlin said. “We moved up for that guy to play football. . . .“He’s out here talking. By virtue of his position, he’s the hub of communication. And he doesn’t appear to be overly stressed by it. That’s encouraging. He has the look of a defensive quarterback.”If Bush can ever become the kind of centerpiece Shazier was, they’ll be happy with the investment. But that’s a tall order for any rookie.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz