Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 65 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

12.12.2019 12:58
medal was a bronze for Terdiman and Ch Antworten

LONDON -- An ultra-marathon runner has been reunited with the stray dog that accompanied him through part of a grueling desert race in China and then went missing.Dion Leonard says the stray befriended him as he took part in the 250-kilometer (155-mile) Gobi March race, part of the 4 Deserts race series. The dog followed him for much of the race. He vowed to take the dog, named Gobi, home to the U.K.Leonard, who lives in Scotland, says the dog was preparing to go into quarantine in China before traveling to the U.K. when she disappeared. Having learned that she ran away, he returned to China to find Gobi with the help of a crowdfunding appeal, using posters and the power of social media to track her down.On Tuesday night, I received a phone call around 9 p.m. at night saying, `Weve got Gobi. We think it is her. It looks like her in the posters, come round and have a look, he told the BBC. Thankfully we went over and as soon as I walked into the lounge she came running across the room and into my arms.She was so excited to see me, he said. I knew it was her straight away.Gobi joined Leonard on the second day of the six-stage, seven-day race, and also ran along on her short stubby legs for days three and six.She ran 77 miles during those three stages, she slept with me during the evenings. And we just formed this bond that couldnt be broken during the race, he said. I knew as soon as the race had finished -- and even during it-- that I had to make an effort to try and get her back to the U.K. somehow.He now hopes the dog will join him in Scotland before Christmas. Balenciaga Shoes Discount . -- Arizona knocked off some quality opponents, rolled over a few overmatched ones and grinded out victories even when things didnt go so well. Fake Air Max 95 For Sale . Each of Houstons starters scored in double figures as the Rockets improved to 2-0 against the Spurs this season, with both victories coming on the road. They also moved within 3 1/2 games of San Antonio (22-7) for the lead the Southwest Division. http://www.fakeyeezyscheap.com/wholesale-air-max-270.html .2 billion agreement with Rogers Communications for the leagues broadcast and multimedia rights. Fake Adidas Gazelle Cheap . But by the time the game started, the Toronto Raptors forward felt even worse. And, for three quarters, it showed as Gay shot a woeful three-for-13 from the field. Fake Air Max 270 Cheap . Inter president Erick Thohir says in a club statement on Wednesday that Vidic is "one of the worlds best defenders and his qualities, international pedigree, and charisma will be an asset. LAKE PLACID, N.Y. -- Tucker West and his sled were too heavy last week.This week, they were too good.West won his second career World Cup luge gold medal Friday, edging Russias Semen Pavlichenko by the smallest margin of victory on the circuit in nearly four years. West finished two runs on his home Mount Van Hoevenberg track in 1 minute, 43.088 seconds -- a mere 0.006 seconds faster than Pavlichenko, who was in position to win until the last curve of the competition.Luckily, I showed up today, West said.His win was part of a big day for USA Luge. Earlier Friday, Toni Eggert and Sascha Benecken of Germany won the doubles race, narrowly beating Matt Mortensen and Jayson Terdiman -- the first American doubles sled to medal in a World Cup since 2010.Put another way, Germany went five days without winning a World Cup doubles medal. The U.S. went six years without one.Its been a long journey, for sure, Terdiman said.It was a long week for West, who was in second place at the midpoint of last weekends season opener in Winterberg when he was disqualified for being overweight.He more than atoned for that Friday, adding this gold to the one he won at Lake Placid in 2014.It was disappointing last week, sitting in second and having that taken away from you by a technicality, West said. Obviously, thats going to be disappointing. But I saw the speed was there and I was looking forward to this week, being on home ice and in front of friends and family. I was angry. I was determined to do better and I was hungry to do it.Wolfgang Kindl of Austria was third, 0.094 seconds behind West. Chris Mazdzer of the U.S. took fourth.In the doubles race, Eggert and Benecken finished their two runs in 1:28.382. Mortensen and TTerdiman took the silver in 1:28.dddddddddddd.545, and Robin Johannes Geueke and David Gamm of Germany were third in 1:28.726.Eggert and Benecken are now 3-for-3 this season, having swept the doubles season openers at Winterberg last weekend.The last U.S. World Cup doubles medal was a bronze for Terdiman and Christian Niccum on Dec. 4, 2010. American doubles teams had not reached the podium in 60 World Cup races since, including sprint competitions.This one will taste better, I think, Terdiman said.The Americans didnt even have to wait to see the scoreboard at the finish line. From the roar of the crowd as they made their way out of the final turn, they knew a medal was theirs.Im really hoping this is the stepping stone for a brighter future, Mortensen said. This shows we can get in there. This was part of our four-year plan, to get a medal this season, and now weve done it early and this is fantastic.U.S. womens luge star Erin Hamlin said Mortensen and Terdiman knew after last weekends World Cup opener, where they finished fourth in the sprint race and sixth in the doubles, they were sliding well enough to compete.Coming to home ice apparently was the final piece of the puzzle.This years been really good for them, Hamlin said. Theyve had really solid training. I think theyre finally at a point where theyre pretty comfortable on their sled, really enjoying sliding and feeling good about sliding. So I think its exciting to see.The World Cup resumes Saturday with the womens race and team relay. USA Luge swept the podium in the womens race at Mount Van Hoevenberg last year. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz