Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

11.12.2019 11:58
.Obviously youre confident after Antworten

RICHMOND, Va. -- David Jones returned a punt 68 yards for a touchdown and Kyle Lauretta threw a pair of touchdown passes as Richmond blanked Norfolk State 34-0 in the Spiders home opener Saturday.It was Richmonds 11th straight win to start the season at home.Lauretta threw for 337 yards and three touchdowns last week in the Spiders upset win over Virginia and was named the Colonial Athletic Association Offensive Player of the Week. This week he was 15 of 27 for 216 yards and had scoring passes of 21 and 51-yards but was intercepted twice.Jones got Richmond on the board with his punt return with 1:06 left in the first quarter and Lauretta fired 21 yards to Tyler Wilkins in the second quarter to make it 14-0 at intermission.Lauretta connected with Brian Brown early in third quarter to make it 21-0. Griffin Trau added field goals from 37 and 35-yards out. San Diego Padres Pro Shop .25 million option on reliever Jose Veras. Greg Garcia Jersey . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team. https://www.cheappadresjerseys.us/673m-gaylord-perry-jersey-padres.html . But by the time the game started, the Toronto Raptors forward felt even worse. And, for three quarters, it showed as Gay shot a woeful three-for-13 from the field. Javy Guerra Jersey . Ferrer, trying to win his fourth title on Mexican soil, will next play South Africas Kevin Anderson, who eliminated American Sam Querrey,7-6 (2), 6-4. Also Wednesday, Gilles Simon (6) of France beat Donald Young of the United States 6-4, 6-3, Ukraines Alexandr Dolgopolov downed Frenchman Jeremy Chardy 6-3, 6-4 and Croatias Ivo Karlovic defeated Dudi Sela of Israel 7-6 (4), 6-2. Joey Lucchesi Jersey . Louis. To which I would say two things: 1. Where there is smoke, there is or perhaps has been a little fire. Or, in other words, the two teams would appear to have at least spoken. And spoken is defined as one calling the other to inquire, no more, no less. Virginia Tech quarterback Jerod Evans describes himself as his own biggest critic, and that feeling holds true even after he makes a play that results in a touchdown.That was the case in the Hokies 49-0 victory against Boston College .Late in the first half, after a 29-yard punt return set Virginia Tech up at the Eagles 30, Evans threw to Isaiah Ford in the back of the end zone. Ford was double-covered, but still managed to come away with the football.It was the first play Evans mentioned when asked if he sees things he still needs to improve upon.I have more, but again, you just learn from the mistakes that you have, he said. Checking out of plays, doing stuff like that, doing stuff a couple of times that I could have done better without the play clock running down.Hokies coach Justin Fuente made sure to address the pass to Ford with his quarterback, too. He doesnt want to see the risky type of pass repeated when Virginia Tech (2-1) hosts East Carolina (2-1) on Saturday.The Pirates have won the last two meetings, and six in a row against Atlantic Coast Conference opponents.Jerod knows that were not supposed to throw the ball into double coverage like that, Fuente said this week. Its a minus on the grade sheet and a plus on the results sheet.That said, the Hokies first-year coach noted that Evans confidence in Ford coming through for him is somewhat understandable. Ford has 20 receptions for 259 yards and three touchdowns.Obviously he went up and made the play and we feel good about Isaiah and our chances with him, he said. It was a heck of a catch. I dont think we just want to start chucking it to him with two people on him all the time, though.While pledging to heed his coachs insistence on better decision-makingg, Evans also seems to be trying to elevate the Hokies offensive expectations, perhaps based on his own history.dddddddddddd Last season at Trinity Valley Community College in Texas, he played in just eight games, but threw 38 touchdown passes and just three interceptions. This season, hes got 10 touchdowns and one interception on a tipped pass.Obviously youre confident after a 49-0 win, he said. I just dont know to what extent. Ill find out more on Thursday and Friday, but I think the guys are confident. I dont think some of the guys have ever scored 49 points in a game, so I thinks thats definitely a boost.The Hokies have reached that plateau once in the last two seasons, in a 51-24 victory at Purdue last season.Pirates first-year coach Scottie Montgomery sees a vast different in the challenge the Hokies present offensively under Fuente.That offense has grown from last year to this year as much as any offense, I think, to this point in time, he said. Hes been blessed with some really good players. Jerod Evans, his quarterback, has complete faith in (Ford) and (tight end) Bucky (Hodges), and those two combined together give them some great talent and weapons in their offense.Evans hopes to build on the Hokies success against Boston College to make it a habit.Once you do it a couple of times, its like anything, Evans said. Once you rep it so many times, it becomes the norm. Obviously it was just one game. We still have to work on stuff that we arent doing well on.---Online: The APs college football page: http://collegefootball.ap.org---Follow Hank on Twitter: www.twitter.com/hankkurzjr ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz