Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 News
jokergreen0220 Offline

11.12.2019 11:17
LONDON – The numbers dont look promising for Milos Raonic when it comes to his semi-final showdown against Roger Federer at Wim Antworten

LONDON – The numbers dont look promising for Milos Raonic when it comes to his semi-final showdown against Roger Federer at Wimbledon. Sean Taylor Jersey . Consider the following: * Federer has won 17 grand slam titles, including seven at the All England Club. Raonic, meanwhile, is playing in his first ever slam semifinal. * Raonic has lost seven straight matches against top-four players dating back to 2012. Federer is currently ranked No. 4. * Raonic has never beaten Federer in four tries and the most recent match, at the 2013 Australian Open, ended in straight sets. That was their only previous encounter at a slam. * Federer is the most successful active player on grass with a 130-18 career record and 14 titles. Before this tournament, Raonic had never made it past the second round at Wimbledon and had a sub-.500 record on grass. * Federer has never lost a Wimbledon semifinal in eight previous appearances. Did we mention Raonic has never played in any slam semifinal? So, it seems pretty bleak for the 23-year-old, right? Not so according to Raonic, who is aiming to become the first Canadian man to ever make a major final. Heres what he had to say when asked about facing Federer on a court where hes had the most success in his career - a career that may go down as the best ever. "Im going to step out there and Im not playing the seven-time Wimbledon champion. Im not playing a 32-year-old man. Im not playing the father of two sets of twins, which is a very low possibility bet to do. Im not playing the guy thats won whatever hes won, which I could probably list quite vividly. Im playing a guy that is standing in my way of what I want to achieve, and Ive got to focus on everything thats there, on the situation, how best to deal with it to give myself the best possibilities to achieve what I want." Raonic understands how big a win could be for him on Friday. It could be a career-defining moment. "It can be if I get the job done. I focus on what I need to do. Everything else is a ripple effect. Everything else is a reason. I have to create the cause for it by playing good tennis and giving myself the possibility to win." As for those four previous losses to Federer? "Hes gotten the better of me all four times, but I havent played him in more than a year, a year and a bit, so I think Im a different player," Raonic said. "Ive got in close with him in the past. Ive found a lot of those things [that will help me] sort of pull away. That gives me a lot of belief that I can do this. "So theres no point to talk about it. Ive got to step up and do it." College Michael Jordan Jersey . The Canadians led for much of the game before Argentina forced overtime in the dying seconds of the fourth quarter. Canada weathered the storm after squandering a lead with a series of made shots. "Its a fantastic win for our country with 11 first-time Canadian national team members," said head coach Roy Rana. Dwight Howard Jersey . -- Tiago Splitter tipped in a rebound with 2. https://www.sportsstarsjerseys.com/joe-montana-jersey/ . The midfielder had an operation on Saturday, and is set to miss seven Premier League games, the third round of the FA Cup and the semifinals of the League Cup.Hulls former New Zealand international Frank Pritchard has cut short his stay in Super League and joined Parramatta for 2017. The 33-year-old back-row forward joined the Black and Whites on a two-year deal from Canterbury Bulldogs just 12 months ago and was in the team that made history by winning the Challenge Cup at Wembley in August. Jenna Brooks has all the latest from Rugby League’s Four Nations as England are eliminated from the tournament However, he has decided to take his family back to Australia after receiving an ooffer from the Eels and reaching agreement with his Super League club. Ken Griffey Jr Jersey. In a statement, Hull said: The club would like to thank Frank for his significant contribution to the club in 2016 and the invaluable role he played in Hull winning at Wembley in the Challenge Cup final for the first time.We wish Frank and his family a successful return to Australia and upon resuming his career in the NRL. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price Parramatta coach Brad Arthur said: Frank has played at the highest level and I am sure our members and fans are pleased that we have secured Pritchard as we lead into 2017.Frank is a good example of a strong addition not only on the field, but as a wealth of knowledge to our developing players.Hull have already replaced Pritchard on their overseas quota with half-back Albert Kelly, who has joined them from neighbours Hull KR.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: RFL ends Bradford membership Lawn ready to help Bulls St Helens sign up key duo Rugby League video ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz