Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

10.12.2019 03:52
when she was 12 by someone Antworten

The U.S. womens soccer teams season may be over, but footy never stops. At least not for Alex Morgan and Allie Long. The teammates and besties -- along with Morgans husband, Servando Carrasco -- hit the beach Tuesday night for some sunset soccer.I could speculate more on their magical-looking evening, or I could just show you the picture Carrasco posted that looks like its straight from one of those Visit California commercials.footy and sunsetsA photo posted by Servando Carrasco (@serva5) onNov 15, 2016 at 2:52pm PSTTHEYRE JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE! You know, average Joes... who are really, really good at soccer.See something entertaining on social media that you think deserves to be shared? Let me know on Twitter, @darcymaine_espn. Cheap Hornets Jerseys . The Dutchmans tenure got off to a poor start when referee Guido Winkmann awarded a penalty within two minutes for Niklas Starks clumsy challenge on Alexandru Maxim. Fake Hornets Jerseys . -- Ryan Blaney provided more evidence that Penske Racings No. https://www.cheaphornets.com/ . Vettel was 0.168 seconds faster than Red Bull teammate Mark Webber around the Suzuka circuit. Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg was two tenths of a second off Vettel. "The car balance is decent, but I think we can still improve," Vettel said. Custom Charlotte Hornets Jerseys . Luis Suarezs double powered Liverpool to a 4-0 victory over Fulham, and Southampton easily overcame Hull 4-1 to continue the south coast clubs impressive start to the season. Liverpool and Southampton sent Chelsea down to fourth place as the west London club was held to 2-2 at home. Stitched Hornets Jerseys . It was Kerbers third final of the year after losing to Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova of Russia in Monterrey in April and to Petra Kvitova of Czech Republic in Tokyo two weeks ago. The 10th-ranked German improved her record in finals to 3-5. RIO DE JANEIRO -- Olympic hurdler Kristi Castlin used the occasion of her bronze-medal performance to speak out about gun violence.Castlins father was murdered when she was 12 by someone who broke into the hotel he managed and demanded money. She also attended Virginia Tech at the time of the 2007 massacre that killed nearly three dozen people.After a race in which she, Nia Ali and Brianna Rollins completed a first-ever American sweep of the medals in the 100-meter hurdles, Castlin used her platform to discuss a topic that has affected her deeply.Ive been around a lot of gun violence in my life, Castlin said. Not just Americans, but all over the world, were always touched by gun violence, always touched by tragedy. It feels good to be an example, not just for Americans but families all over the world.Ali has been affected by gun violence, too.ddddddddddddn 2009, Alis father, Aleem, a supervisor in the Philadelphia Department of Human Services, walked up to a car and shot his ex-girlfriend to death, then killed himself.Nia Ali found out what happened over the phone from her uncle.It was just a shock, disbelief. Almost surreal, Ali said in a recent interview with The Associated Press. It took me a while to process.She took some time off from track to focus on what was important -- family, school, friends and building relationships.My family is really supportive. Theyre my backbone and keep me going, said Ali, a psychology major while at Southern California. It was definitely a test to what I could really handle -- what my purpose in life would be. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz