Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

09.12.2019 09:20
Falcons (4-6), who snapped a two-gam Antworten

EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. -- The Minnesota Vikings are continuing to stand by kicker Blair Walsh after his rocky start to the regular season Sunday, and for his part, Walsh says he knows how to fix the problems.Walsh missed two field goals and an extra point in the Vikings 25-16 Week 1 victory over the Tennessee Titans.I know Blairs our guy, special-teams coordinator Mike Priefer said, adding he wouldnt look for another kicker right now.Going forward, hes going to be the guy, Priefer said.Walsh, who missed a 27-yard field goal wide left at the end of the Vikings wild-card loss to the Seattle Seahawks, pulled a 37-yarder left on his first attempt Sunday. He missed a 56-yard attempt left just before halftime, and pushed an extra point right after Eric Kendricks 77-yard interception return for a touchdown in the third quarter. Walsh, though, connected on four field goal attempts in the second half, including a 50-yarder.I told him -- and I think he agreed with me -- hes too good a kicker to miss the type of kicks hes missing. The 37-yarder, he cant miss to start the game. The PAT, he cant miss that. The [56-yarder] at the end of the half, a lot of kickers are going to miss that. Hes good enough to make that, but it was still a very difficult kick. We need him to step up, and thats what I told him at halftime. We needed him to step up, and he did.Walsh, who played his first game Sunday on the four-year, $13 million extension the Vikings gave him in July 2015, said the scrutiny of his performance has been at a higher level in the eight months since his miss against the Seahawks, but he added, You deal with it. You live with it, and you move on.Im confident in what I do every day. I enjoy my life, I enjoy being part of this team, and Ill continue to do my best. Air Max 90 Discount . -- Edmontons Val Sweeting is two wins away from a trip to Winnipeg to play in Canadas Road of the Rings in December. Air Max 97 Gold Fake . 24 Baylor in a Big 12 clash between teams trending in opposite directions. Andrew Wiggins made 10-of-12 from the foul line and scored 17 for Kansas (14-4, 5-0 Big 12), which capped a stretch of four straight games against ranked opponents unscathed. http://www.cheapairmaxchinawholesale.com/air-vapormax-outlet/vapormax-off-white-sale.html . Newcastle dominated in the early stages but City weathered the storm and then raised its game in extra time. Negredo broke the deadlock from close range after a simple move in the 99th minute before Dzeko took the ball round goalkeeper Tim Krul to seal the victory in the 105th. Vans Old Skool Clearance .com) - The Chicago Blackhawks aim for their third three-game winning streak of the season when they host the struggling Edmonton Oilers in Sundays battle at the United Center. Air Max Tn Wholesale China . -- San Francisco 49ers linebacker Ahmad Brooks was fined $15,570 by the NFL on Wednesday for his hit on Saints quarterback Drew Brees last Sunday. BOWLING GREEN, Ohio -- Dylan Frye scored a career-high 18 points and Wes Alcegaire added 16 and Bowling Green defeated Detroit Mercy 74-61 on Saturday.Frye made 4 of 7 3-point attempts, Rodrick Caldwell added a career high 13 points and Zack Denny had 10 points and eight rebounds for the Falcons (4-6), who snapped a two-game losing streak.The Titans (1-9), who lost their ninth straight, scored the first basket of the second half to lead 40-31 before Bowling Green went on a 16-0 run to takke the lead for good.dddddddddddd.Leading 52-47, Caldwell made 3 of 4 free throws after Detroit was called for a common and flagrant foul, and Frye scored on the resulting possession to lead by 10.A Frey 3-pointer gave the Falcons a 69-56 lead with 1:38 left.Detroit, which has lost three straight games it led in the second half, got 16 points from Jaleel Hogan. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz