Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

09.12.2019 09:18
ack down south but I couldnt Antworten

Tony Popovic is pondering the positives and the pitfalls of signing a new marquee man to lead Western Sydneys line for the A-League season ahead.The Wanderers play their first competitive game since the A-League grand final on Tuesday night, against Wellington in the FFA Cup.Its a tasty fixture, with the Phoenix bolstered by marquee signings Kosta Barbarouses and Gui Finkler from Melbourne Victory.The Wanderers have yet to stitch up their own marquee for the season ahead, after the departure of much-maligned Italian Federico Piovaccari.The veteran striker left the club at seasons end without playing for the first team during the last four months of his time at Wanderland.Popovic says he has three spaces, including one visa slot, to fill in his squad after a mass turnover from last season.But that didnt mean he would land a marquee.Youre always searching for players to make a difference, he said on Monday.If we can find (a marquee) in the attacking third that makes a difference, whether thats scoring or creating, thats something we want to bring to this club.We just wont bring anyone. Or just a name.We want to bring someone who can fit into what were trying to do at the club and on top of that hopefully can make the fans happy as well.Popovic confirmed the last visa slot was earmarked for an attacking player and were looking at all options.Whether theyre wingers, strikers or a number 10, he said.Certainly in the attacking third were looking to add some quality.Left-back Scott Jamieson has been linked with a move to Swedish club IFK Goteborg but Popovic said he wouldnt fuel the speculation.That happens, its part and parcel of football, he said.Players are always spoken about and thats a credit to the players. Reggie Sanders Jersey . - Oakland Raiders running back Rashad Jennings was speaking to a group of local high school students earlier this week when the conversation turned to the importance of being prepared when opportunities in life arise. Anthony DeSclafani Jersey . Breaking three of his own world records on his way to winning in Paris, Chan silenced the critics and left the audiences standing in appreciation and awe. https://www.cheapredsjerseys.us/2065s-phillip-ervin-jersey-reds.html . LOUIS -- Rookie Tavon Austin has missed another day of practice, lessening the odds hell be ready for the St. Brandon Phillips Jersey . Deulofeu injured a muscle in his right leg in Evertons 4-1 win over Fulham in the English Premier League on Saturday. Barcelona says that its team doctors will "co-ordinate" with Evertons medical staff as Deulofeu recovers. Leo Durocher Jersey . The 27-year-old Scrivens will be joining his third NHL club since signing with the Toronto Maple Leafs as a free agent in 2010. The move also reunites with him with head coach Dallas Eakins from their time together with the American Hockey Leagues Toronto Marlies. Greg Inglis sounded out Melbourne coach Craig Bellamy about a shock return to the Storm before re-signing with South Sydney, the Kangaroos centre has revealed.Rabbitohs skipper Inglis last week recommitted to Souths until the end of 2020.But not before he seriously considered a move back to the Storm or to Brisbane, the club he initially intended to join after exiting Melbourne at the end of 2010 before joining Souths.The 29-year-old Inglis made his NRL debut at the Storm under Bellamy as an 18-year-old and was keen to link with his former mentor.Brisbane was a genuine thought, I even thought about Melbourne, Inglis said.I rang Craig up and had a few chats about heading back down south but I couldnt be happier that my future is settled.Inglis wife Sally gave birth to their second child daughter Quinn Sybella on Monday. The Queensland star said he his familys desire to stay in Sydney held sway.We have two kids now so we had to think about whats best for them, he said.Our oldeest one is two, so by the contract finishes up hell be starting school.ddddddddddddWed been in talks since coming out of the Origin series. Im glad its finally done and my futures settled for the next four years. I know Ill be in Sydney and my family is happy.Despite an ongoing knee problem he will have to manage until the end of his career, Inglis will stay at fullback for Souths, resisting a move to the centres.He played at fullback, five-eighth and centre for Souths during their disappointing 2016 season.It was one of those years where you could play around with positions, he saidWe never really had concrete spots and that throws the whole side out.Save my legs and knees? I dont think so. Ive got four years left in the game so I want to give it everything Ive got. Id like to be staying at fullback. I think its best for the side and for myself. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz