Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 79 mal aufgerufen
 News
zhangzk Offline

06.12.2019 07:28
Quinn said he was pleased to hear his coach Antworten

Last year Washington drafted wide receiver Trey Quinn in the seventh round Dwayne Haskins Redskins Jersey , and he showed promise in the preseason, but after a Week One ankle injury he ended up with just nine catches in the regular season. This year, much more is expected of him.Coach Jay Gruden says that after Jamison Crowder signed with the Jets, it’s on Quinn to take his place — and Gruden thinks Quinn can do that very well.“Obviously losing Crowder hurts, hurts quite a bit,” Gruden said. “But I’m ready to watch Trey Quinn jump in that slot role and dominate the position. I’m excited for him.”Told of Gruden’s comments https://www.theredskinslockerroom.com/authentic-dwayne-haskins-jersey , has faith in him, but he knows he has a lot of work to do.“I’ve played two-and-a-half games, and that’s not enough to be a starting slot receiver. So I’m going to take this offseason pretty seriously,” Quinn said.Washington heads into the season with Colt McCoy or Case Keenum as quarterback. They’ll need all the help they can get, and if Quinn is as good as Gruden hopes, that would go a long way toward making Washington’s offense better than expected. Safety Landon Collins‘ first on-field work with Washington was delayed by his recovery from shoulder surgery Womens Dwayne Haskins Jersey , but he got the green light to return to work this week.Collins, who signed a six-year deal as a free agent this offseason, has been on the field for both of the team’s organized team activities this week.“We’re still very cautious with the shoulder,” head coach Jay Gruden said, via the . “But he feels good and we’re trying to get him in some 7-on-7 drills. I want to get him lined up when we have walk-throughs so he can communicate the defense and get lined up. Then at his own discretion, and the trainers’ discretion Dwayne Haskins Jersey White , he’ll do some team periods every now and then just making sure he’s careful.”Collins may be limited, but he said it helps “just getting out here getting the reps” after spending several months recovering from his shoulder injury. Assuming all goes well over the rest of the offseason program, the limitations should be gone by the time Collins gets to training camp.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz