Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 182 mal aufgerufen
 Regeln
liny195 Offline

03.12.2019 08:32
After a interview that featured his Antworten

comments about Giants quarterback Daniel Jones spread like wildfire on Tuesday Joe Thomas Jersey , Browns quarterback Baker Mayfield has weighed in on the response to those comments.Mayfield was quoted as saying that he “cannot believe” the Giants picked Jones sixth overall and that it “blows my mind.” After writer Clay Skipper told Mayfield it seemed that scouts can’t accurately predict who will be a good quarterback, Mayfield is “forget you’ve gotta win” and then goes on to say a player has “a history of winning and being that guy for your team or you don’t.”In response to an Instagram post compiling those quotes without Skipper’s interjection that Mayfield posted to his Instagram story, Mayfield took issue with the way those comments have been presented.“This is not what I said . . . just so we’re clear,” Mayfield wrote. “I also said I was surprised I got drafted number one. Then was talking about the flaws in evaluating QBs. Where I brought up winning being important. Reporters and media will do anything to come up with a click bait story. Heard nothing but good things and wish nothing but the best for Daniel.”Jones has already shrugged off the comments about him and said he enjoys watching Mayfield play, so we’ll see if the reactions to the reactions cause everyone to move on to something else before Tuesday is out. The Browns threatened to run away with their game against the Bills early. Already leading 6-0, the Browns reached the Buffalo 1-yard line on their second drive.But the Browns were turned away with no points despite seven snaps from the 1-yard line and another from the 2.Bills safety Jordan Poyer was called for pass interference on Odell Beckham on the first play from the 1-yard line Chris Hubbard Color Rush Jersey , resetting the downs. Nick Chubb lost a yard to the 2-yard line and then gained a yard to the 1-yard line on the next two snaps.Tre'Davious White was called for pass interference on Beckham on third down, resetting the downs yet again.Chubb was stopped short on first down; Baker Mayfield misfired on a pass to Beckham in the end zone; and Chubb was stopped for no gain on third down.On fourth down from the 1-yard line, Freddie Kitchens elected to go for it and Chubb was stopped for a 2-yard loss.Defensive tackle Corey Liuget, Shaq Lawson, White, Poyer and Tremaine Edmunds all came up big for the Bills on the goal line.Officially https://www.brownsfanshop.com/Seth-Devalve-Jersey , it was a 14-play drive, the Browns’ longest of the season, plus the two pass interference penalties. So the Browns got 16 chances to score. They didn’t.The Browns remain in the lead 6-0 at the start of the second quarter.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz