Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 77 mal aufgerufen
 News
ylq Offline

18.11.2019 04:29
There are three people Antworten

There are three people in my family. I, my father and my mother, have formed a harmonious home. I am a student party and I am studying in the third middle school of Suichang. My mother cares about my study every day. Her curse is unmatched, and she will never give up every day. You see, she is coming again: "Hey, hello, essay, write well, don't scribble, look at the 70-minute essay in front, if you write again, believe it or not, don't let you read!" I had to write the text first. However, my mother is also a workaholic. She gets up early every day and never goes home at 8 o'clock in the evening. She works so hard Marlboro Lights, just wants to make our family's life happier. Look, it��s eight o��clock tonight, my father has already cooked the food Online Cigarettes, but my mother hasn��t gone home for dinner yet. Oh! correct! There is also a pillar in the house - Dad, but Dad is a low-headed family. Every time I ask him not to play with a mobile phone, it will hurt the eyes and be careful to become a four-eyed dog. But he didn't listen, and he said, "I'm talking to my colleague, I don't have time to deal with you, go to your room to write homework! But Dad also has a good side - get up early and work hard. Go to work on Monday. Mom is on Sunday. I didn��t have time to take care of me in the evening class. My father told me to get up at five o'clock. Before I wiped my sleepy eyes, he pulled me to the bathroom at the speed of the arrow, and handed me a towel. I went to wear clothes and sent me to school. My father immediately went to work. Hey, what a good family column! Oh! Right, I haven��t talked about it, it��s because of my mother��s jealousy. I have a good grade. I get up at 6 o'clock every day, wash my face and brush my teeth to go to school. I brush my teeth and wash my face at 9:30 in the evening. Every day I turn around, although I feel plain and unpretentious, but I understand this in a bland, learning I have some knowledge and enjoy the kindness of my parents every day. This is my home, a beautiful and warm home. The ancients once said: reading a book and breaking a pen, there is a god. I am deeply touched by this sentence. Also benefited a lot. Reading makes my life sunshine. The book is our spiritual food, it can be turned into the spiritual driving force on the road of life. When I am puzzled, the book gives me the correct guidance; when I am angry and angry, the book gives I sent the power of relief; when I was resting, the book gave me plenty of leisure time. Quiet reading Newport 100S, life is sunny, a brilliant reading makes my world wonderful. The book has a fascinating, twists and turns of storyline; meaning Deep and thought-provoking profound philosophy; a crystal-clear, sincere and touching fairy tale world... and reading friends, let me move from a small space to a vast world, and wonderful. Reading makes my wisdom shine. Books make I have met one and another outstanding figures: the untiring Confucius, the Qu Yuan who cares about the country and the people, the talented Li Bai, the Yue Fei who is loyal to the country, the Sun Yat-sen who dares to be the world, the Mao Zedong who saves the country and the people, and the friends who make friends, let my wisdom I��m flashing, and it��s fun. Reading makes my confidence full. In class, I calmly deal with the old time again and again. "Sudden attack"; after class, I can still enthusiastically solve problems for my classmates, when the students learn the little teacher. Through a lot of reading, my writing is also brilliant, the composition has been in the "Chinese future writers" four times. "published and published three times in the "Shaoxing Evening News", once won the third prize of the third "Happy Winter Holiday, Xinhua Companion" essay contest in Keqiao District, and one more article was accepted by the "Little Writer" book, compiled into this book. Reading is like a small boat, leading me to the other side of knowledge; reading like a light, guiding me to work for my ideals; reading is like a close friend, I often have a conversation with him. I realized that I have learned a lot with reading, and I have learned a lot. Reading is really my good teacher and friend!
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

NewportCigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz