Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 64 mal aufgerufen
 News
LAM Offline

16.11.2019 03:17
im two years ago will motivate him for the rest of his AFL career.Robinson is in career-best form for Brisbane and will take on Antworten

Mitch Robinson admits Carltons decision to dump him two years ago will motivate him for the rest of his AFL career.Robinson is in career-best form for Brisbane and will take on his old side on Saturday at the Gabba, a rare opportunity to claim a win for the struggling Lions.The rugged on-baller is averaging 23 possessions per game and is one of the few senior players in Brisbane this season who can hold their head high.Its been probably my two best years of my career up here, Robinson said.Ive used that as motivation and Ill probably keep using it for the remainder of my time up here.But Robinson insisted he was not bitter at the Blues, who delisted him at the end of the 2014 season after a series of off-field incidents.Probably last year was more a little chip on the shoulder and trying to prove Im a good player still, he said.Ive actually been supporting them this year, watching games, getting stuck into it on the TV, all that kind of stuff.Things wont change this weekend, its a big game for me personally but for the club its even bigger.Carlton have lost their past eight games and, like the Lions, suffered their worst defeat of the season last weekend in a 71-point loss to St Kilda.After coach Justin Leppitsch last week conceded he was running out of ways to keep his young players focused, Robinson said he had taken it upon himself to help out.Thats been my role, pretty much. You speak to anyone, theyll tell you Im up and about, a bit of ADHD-type, he said.I just try and keep everyone up and about and motivated on and off the track.Its been pretty tough but the boys have been sticking together a lot this year. Air Max 270 Clearance . The Swede became the first golfer to win the PGA Tours FedEx Cup and European Tours Race to Dubai in the same season. "It is still taking a little time to sink in what Ive achieved this week as was the case when I won the FedEx Cup but then it just kept getting better and better as the days went on and I am sure this will be the same," he said. Adidas Ultra Boost China Wholesale . -- Jimmie Johnson held off a teammate, passed a pair of Hall of Famers, and dominated once more at Dover. http://www.brandshoescheaponline.com/wholesale-air-max-china/max-plus-clearance-sale.html . Calgary scored on the first shift, and Michael Cammalleri scored twice as the Flames cruised to a 5-2 win over the Washington Capitals on Saturday. Air Max 95 China Wholesale . The next step is a better finish. Bae played bogey-free Friday on another gorgeous day at Riviera for a 5-under 66, giving him a one-shot lead over Aaron Baddeley and Robert Garrigus going into the weekend. Cheap Air Max 90 China . The 17-year-old native of Marystown, N.L., pulled out of Skate Canada International last month in Saint John, N.B., with the same problem.Celtic have implemented a discount to supporters travelling to Kilmarnock for Saturdays Scottish Premiership match. The club have made the gesture as an act of goodwill to the fans for their backing in what has turned out to be a trying season for the team.Celtic are top of the table by a point from Aberdeen, having played one match less than their main challengers, ahead of this weekends fixtures. And the Scottish Champions have decided to knock off £6 from the tickets purchased by the travelling supporters. A statement from Celtic read: This Saturday, Celtic will travel down the M77 for another crucial SPFL Premiership away day against Kilmarnock.With the Scottish Champions involved in a title fight, another three points will be crucial to all our hopes of securing five Premiership titles in a row this season.Just as crucial, as ever, will be our travelling support. That support is never taken for granted and now the club is thanking our travelling fans for your tremendous backing throughout the season. Celtic won the first of their current run of titles at Rugby Park Every adult ticket purchased this week from the Celtic Park Ticket Office for the game against Kilmarnock will be discounnted, by Celtic, by £6.dddddddddddd Celtic Football Club will meet the cost of this, and every supporter who has already secured their seat to get behind the team this weekend will also be able to claim their discount based on their original method of payment.That means that for this weekends game, Celtic supporters can get behind their team in numbers once again for only £20 per adult ticket instead of £26. Celtic captain Scott Brown said: This is a great move by the club and I am sure it will be welcomed by our supporters. We hope it will allow even more fans to come and back the team at Rugby Park. Our supporters are everything to us and it is a privilege to be able to play in front of such a large and passionate support everywhere we go. We saw it on Saturday at Firhill and felt the difference a huge travelling support can make. We respect and value the huge commitment our fans make in supporting the team and we are so grateful for everything they do for us. We were delighted to win such an important game on Saturday and now our total focus is on achieving another win at Kilmarnock - and we want to do this with as many fans as possible behind us. Also See: McGregor relishing title test Partick Thistle 1-2 Celtic Deila happy with performance Celtic news ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz