Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

11.10.2019 08:12
and when there may be in fact more to the story, Moos said.Washington State opened the 2016 season with three-point losses to E Antworten

Washington State president Kirk Schulz and athletic director Bill Moos will meet with the chief of the Pullman Police Department to discuss the growing rift between the football program and those who police the college town, Moos told ESPN on Wednesday.Schulz confirmed in a tweet Wednesday night that the meeting will take place Thursday.Moos told ESPN that he requested the meeting with Chief Gary Jenkins and that there was a mutual feeling to discuss three separate incidents involving alleged assaults by football players as well as fiery comments from coach Mike Leach.In a statement Tuesday, Leach intimated that the police department was singling out his players.Hes doing what any good football coach would do, Moos said. Hes trying to protect his players. There is no coach Ive ever been around in my long career as an athletic director that is more of a disciplinarian than Mike Leach. Hes got solid rules that pertain to drug testing, assault of women and robbery that are no-tolerance. Hes tough on fighting too.Leach made his statements after news broke that linebacker Logan Tago had been arrested Monday on suspicion of robbery and assault. The same day, Pullman police recommended that safety Shalom Luani be charged with second-degree assault stemming from an incident in August. A third investigation that may include multiple football players involved in a fight at a house party in July is ongoing.Asked if he agrees with Leach that the police are targeting football players, Moos said: I dont know if they are deliberately doing that. I think our guys are the most recognizable. When youre in a group and there is a party ... a big guy stands out. This is an intimate enough campus. There, students know who the athletes are.Jenkins was traveling out of the state Wednesday, but he told the Spokesman-Review on Wednesday that he understands Leachs frustrations.?I dont take [the comments] personally, Jenkins told the paper. I am sensitive that my staff might. I just want to make it clear that my staff hasnt done anything wrong in any way. But I completely understand where Coach Leach is coming from.Our priority is a thorough investigation, and sometimes that takes time. To me, these latest incidents, I would consider them an anomaly from what we have seen from the players of these coaches.Leachs biggest point of contention is that, in all three incidents, there may be others involved but only the football players are being singled out.If the other guilty parties are not accused or charged, there needs to be an extensive investigation as to why, Leach said Tuesday. How in the world can only football parties be guilty in events depicted like this? It is irresponsible to this town, this community and everybody to have some kind of a double standard where we only focus on one demographic, one group of people, and then drag their name through the newspaper with a bunch of irresponsible comments.Moos said he knew Leachs feelings on the subject and has no objections to his statement.I stand behind Mike and his feelings and his desire to protect his players when they are accused of things and when there may be in fact more to the story, Moos said.Washington State opened the 2016 season with three-point losses to Eastern Washington and Boise State. The Cougars wrap up their nonconference schedule Saturday at home against Idaho. Fake Nike Air Max Shoes .C. -- Charlotte Bobcats coach Steve Clifford said after all of these years in the NBA hes still amazed at some of the things LeBron James does. Cheap Nike Air Max . Laudrup revealed Thursday he was notified of his dismissal in "the briefest of letters which gave no reasons why such hasty and final action was deemed necessary. https://www.fakeairmaxwholesale.com/ . -- The plastic that was taped across the lockers in Oaklands clubhouse came down and the champagne that was on ice went back into the cooler. Nike Air Max Outlet . "Thank you for the warm welcome," Beckham said on an 80-degree February morning. In this case, it was soccer weather. The sport moved a step closer to returning to South Florida on Wednesday, when Beckham confirmed he has exercised his option to purchase a Major League Soccer expansion franchise in Miami. Nike Air Max Discount . From filmmaker Nanette Burstein (On the Ropes), The Price of Gold revisits the saga that rocked the figure skating world ahead of the 1994 Lillehammer Olympic Winter Games: the assault on Nancy Kerrigan, and the plot that led its way back to her rival Tonya Harding. KNOXVILLE, Tenn. -- All the turmoil surrounding Tennessee over the last week has lent some intrigue to an otherwise uneventful matchup with Football Championship Subdivision program Tennessee Tech.Once ranked as high as ninth, Tennessee (5-3) has lost three straight games to fall out of the Top 25 entirely. The Volunteers also have spent this week dealing with fallout from the surprising announcement Monday that leading rusher Jalen Hurd was leaving the team .All those elements create some uncertainty over just how Tennessee will respond in Saturdays homecoming game, even though the actual result might not feature much suspense.Tennessee Tech, Green Bay Packers, whoever it is, were focused and excited, Tennessee defensive end LaTroy Lewis said. Each week is an opportunity for us to put our identity on the field and on film. Were not happy with what we did previously, so for us, were excited to have another opportunity to showcase our abilities and what our seasons all about.Tennessee Tech (3-5) has lost all of its 30 previous meetings with Football Bowl Subdivision teams. The Vols simply need a win, regardless of the opponent.Tennessee followed up a double-overtime loss at No. 7 Texas A&M by getting blown out 49-10 at home to No. 1 Alabama and then losing 24-21 at two-touchdown underdog South Carolina.When you watch video on Tennessee Tech, they do a lot of good things, Tennessee coach Butch Jones said. They play with a lot of energy. Theyre tough. Theyre physical. Coach (Marcus) Satterfield has done a great job there.But at the end of the day, its about Tennessee. Is this team going to step up and play to our expectations? Are they going to play to our style of play?Satterfield understands his Golden Eagles will be facing an angry Tennessee team eager to end its skid.People get on Coach Jones, Satterfield said. Hes the same coach that everybody at the first of the year (was saying) was one of the best coaches in the country. Thats still the same team that everybody thought was one of tthe best teams in the country.ddddddddddddTheyre very, very, very talented. They play exceptionally hard. Theyre very well coached. ... Theyll find their way out of this lull that theyre in. Theyre very good. To say we have our hands full is an understatement.---Some other things to watch when Tennessee hosts Tennessee Tech.TENNESSEES NEW-LOOK BACKFIELD: With Hurd departing the team and Alvin Kamara missing a second straight game due to injury, Tennessee running back John Kelly likely will make his first career start. Kelly rushed for 94 yards on 14 carries at South Carolina. Freshmen Carlin Fils-Aime and Jeremy Lewis also could have expanded roles.TURNOVER ISSUES: Tennessee has committed 20 turnovers this season, and 11 of them have come during this three-game skid. Kansas, Bowling Green and Duke are the only FBS teams with more turnovers. Tennessee Tech might not be able to capitalize on this situation. The Golden Eagles have forced eight turnovers all season and are tied for 114th out of 122 FCS teams in takeaways.HOW TENNESSEE STARTS: Tennessee has trailed by double digits in seven of its eight games this season and has been outscored 83-24 in the first quarter.STOPPING THE RUN: Tennessee is allowing 4.9 yards per carry and has allowed five different individuals to rush for over 100 yards during its three-game skid. The Vols are dealing with season-ending injuries to defensive tackles Kahlil McKenzie and Shy Tuttle. They should have an easier time slowing down a Tennessee Tech rushing attack that averages just 2.8 yards per carry.EXPERIENCED BIRDSONG: Tennessee Tech quarterback Michael Birdsong has some FBS experience, as he opened the 2015 season as Marshalls starter. Birdsong has thrown for 1,967 yards and 12 touchdowns with six interceptions while completing 63.3 percent of his passes this season.---More AP college football: www.collegefootball.ap.org ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz