Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

09.10.2019 09:17
happened.?My opinion is they are trying to use Ryans situation to use as a scapegoat to show that things down there are not as b Antworten

RIO DE JANEIRO -- A Brazilian judge ordered Wednesday that the passports of American swimmers Ryan Lochte and Jimmy Feigen be seized, confining them to the country as authorities investigate their claim they were robbed at gunpoint during the Rio de Janeiro Olympics.Steve Lochte told The Associated Press by phone that his gold-medal-winning son called him Tuesday after arriving back in the United States and told him he was going to pick up his car and buy a new wallet to replace the one that he said was stolen during the robbery.Im just happy hes safe, the elder Lochte said. It was an unfortunate experience for him and the other three. I dont know what all the controversy is. They were basically taken out of the taxi and robbed. The main thing is hes very lucky that hes safe and that all they got was his cash and wallet.The elder Lochte said his sons Olympic credentials and cell phone werent taken during the incident early Sunday morning. He said he was sure Ryan had his passport or he would not have been allowed to board a plane.Feigens whereabouts could not immediately be confirmed, though he told the San Antonio Express-News he was still in Brazil.The office of Judge Keyla Blank confirmed the order to seize their passports in a statement Wednesday.The U.S. Olympic Committee said police went to the athletes village Wednesday morning to try to collect the passports, but the swim team had already moved out. Spokesman Patrick Sandusky declined to say whether Lochte and Feigen were still in the country.As part of our standard security protocol, we do not make athlete travel plans public and therefore cannot confirm the athletes current location, Sandusky said. We will continue to cooperate with Brazilian authorities.The U.S. State Department issued a statement Wednesday encouraging those involved to cooperate with Brazilian law enforcement.Lochte and three of his teammates say they were robbed at gunpoint in a taxi Sunday morning as they returned to the athletes village from a party, several hours after the last Olympic swimming events were held.Police have found little evidence so far to support their accounts, and say the swimmers were unable to provide key details in police interviews.Why would anybody fabricate anything? Steve Lochte said. Its just ridiculous.A police official with knowledge of the investigation told The Associated Press that police cannot find their taxi driver or witnesses to the robbery. The official spoke on condition of anonymity because the investigation is ongoing.Lochtes attorney, Jeff Ostrow, has said there is no question the robbery happened.?My opinion is they are trying to use Ryans situation to use as a scapegoat to show that things down there are not as bad as it looks, Ostrow told ESPN on Wednesday. These types of things have happened with other people, like the New Zealand athlete, but they dont take half the interest they do with Ryan.If they dont like the level of the detail that theyve gotten from the statement ... then call me and we can give them more. Ryan is the victim here. You take one of the Brazilian authorities and put a gun to their head on a random street in America in the middle of the night and I guarantee they wouldnt be absolutely accurate with all the details.They can do and say whatever they want down there. The fact remains they were robbed at gunpoint.According to statements from Lochte and the USOC, the swimmers were returning to the athletes village by taxi after a night out at the French Olympic teams hospitality house in the Rodrigo de Freitas area in the citys upscale south zone.Traveling with Lochte and 26-year-old Feigen were 21-year-old Gunnar Bentz and 20-year-old Jack Conger. Lochte swam in two events at the Rio Games, winning gold in the 4x200-meter freestyle relay. He is a 12-time Olympic medalist.Bentzs father, Steve Bentz, declined comment when reached by the AP.The group did not call police, authorities said, and officers began investigating once they saw media reports in which Lochtes mother spoke about the robbery. Police interviewed Lochte and one other swimmer, who said they had been intoxicated and could not remember what type and color of taxi they rode in or where the robbery happened, the police official said. The swimmers also could not say what time the events occurred.Later in the day, Lochte described the incident to NBCs Today show.We got pulled over, in the taxi, and these guys came out with a badge, a police badge, no lights, no nothing, just a police badge, and they pulled us over, Lochte said. They pulled out their guns, they told the other swimmers to get down on the ground -- they got down on the ground. I refused, I was like, We didnt do anything wrong, so -- Im not getting down on the ground.And then the guy pulled out his gun, he cocked it, put it to my forehead and he said, Get down, and I put my hands up, I was like, Whatever. He took our money, he took my wallet -- he left my cellphone, he left my credentials.Word of the robbery initially created confusion between Olympic and U.S. officials. An International Olympic Committee spokesman at first said reports of the robbery were absolutely not true, then reversed himself, apologized and said he was relying on initial information from the USOC that was wrong.Lochte told USA Today Sports that he and his teammates didnt initially tell the U.S. Olympic officials about the robbery because we were afraid wed get in trouble.Information from ESPNs Wayne Drehs and The Associated Press was used in this report. Cyber Monday Nike Air Max 97 . -- Derrick Rose shook off poor shooting early to hit clutch shots late and Carlos Boozer had 20 points and 13 rebounds to lead the Chicago Bulls to a 104-95 preseason victory over the Oklahoma City Thunder on Wednesday night. Nike Air Max 97 Sale . 1, meaning problems for the doping controls at both major international sports events next year. The World Anti-Doping Agency provisionally suspended the Moscow Antidoping Center on Sunday, saying its operations must improve or a six-month ban on the facilitys accreditation will be imposed. https://www.fakeairmax97wholesale.com/ . -- Bobby Ryan helped the U. Nike Air Max 97 Online . The No. 1-ranked Nadal tweaked his back warming up for the Australian Open final, which he lost almost four weeks ago in a major upset against Stanislas Wawrinka. His first stop after the layoff is the clay in Rio as he tests the back and tries to stay healthy for the French Open in three months. Discount Nike Air Max 97 . The team also announced Tuesday that the Braves will wear a commemorative patch on the right sleeve during the season. The patch, shaped like home plate, carries the number 715, Aarons autograph and a "40th Anniversary" banner. BOSTON -- Chicago Bulls head coach Fred Hoiberg admits there is a sense of relief within the organization that Michael Carter-Williams left knee injury isnt more serious. Carter-Williams, who is expected to be out four to six weeks, injured the knee during Monday nights win over the Brooklyn Nets.An MRI on Tuesday revealed that he had no ligament damage, just a bone bruise and a sprained left wrist.First and foremost there was a sense of relief that it wasnt more serious than that, Hoiberg said after Wednesdays shootaround. Obviously when he went down he had a lot of pain. Were thankful that he will be back in uniform this season. Hes brought us an element that we lacked with that second group. Hes picking up full court, he does a great job getting into the paint, making the right play. So well miss hhim.ddddddddddddThe Bulls played the Boston Celtics?on Wednesday night.?We got to have all our guys ready, Hoiberg said. Paul Zipser is going to have to keep himself ready based on certain matchups. I thought he gave us good minutes in the preseason. Denzel obviously will have to be ready and give us some minutes. And then Jerian Grant, after being inactive for the first three games, theres a chance hell get a shot as well. A lot of it will be based on matchups, but all three of those guys will have to be ready.Bulls small forward Doug McDermott?did not play against the Celtics. McDermott entered the leagues concussion protocol after taking a few hard shots in Mondays game. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz