Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

07.10.2019 03:39
to get six points from their next two games and thinks the belief brought by Rafa Benitez will keep them up. Benitezs side face Antworten

Steve Howey is backing Newcastle to get six points from their next two games and thinks the belief brought by Rafa Benitez will keep them up. Benitezs side face Crystal Palace on Saturday before travelling to Villa Park the following weekend and then hosting Tottenham on the final day. Rafael Benitez has brought belief to Newcastle, according to Howey Howey has seen enough from his former side in recent games to believe that they have turned the corner and he is convinced their renewed belief can see them escape the relegation dogfight. Rafael Benitez is the only reason why Newcastle have a chance of staying in the Premier League, according to John Beresford He told Sky Sports Now: In the first couple of games, I didnt see much improvement under Rafa Benitez but in the last few games, you can see the effect he has had on them. Spotlight on Benitez Can he ensure Newcastle will be back next season? I think one of the biggest changes has been the mindset. If you look at the last three results - a great comeback at Liverpool, the draw with Manchester City and the win over Swansea - the key word is belief, both in themselves as individuals and as a team. Newcastle came from 2-0 down to secure a point at Anfield Theyll beat Palace, who will have one eye on the cup final and because Newcastle have that momentum. They will go on to beat Aston Villa the following weekend as well. Then they finish the season against Tottenham and they might lose that one.Norwich will go and Sam Allardyce of course has never been relegated, but I think Newcastle can turn it round, I really do. Also See: Newcastle have it all to do Newcastle fight delights Rafa Newcastle rally for point Newcastle video Adidas NMD γυναικεια . Halifax beat the Saint John Sea Dogs 7-5 on the strength of two goals apiece from Nikolaj Ehlers, Matt Murphy and Brent Andrews. Jonathan Drouin also scored and had three assists while Zachary Fucale made 17 saves for the Mooseheads (16-8-0), who led 6-1 after two periods. Adidas NMD Greece . -- Team after team passed on Andre Ellington in the draft. http://www.nmdgreece.com/adidas-nmd-r1-greece/i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i.html . -- Aaron Murray threw for 408 yards and three touchdowns, ran for another score, and led No. Adidas Falcon ανδρικα .Y. -- Buffalo Bills coach Doug Marrone has drawn on his Syracuse connections once again by hiring Rob Moore to take over as receivers coach. Adidas Falcon παπουτσια . He said Tuesday thats a big reason why he is now the new coach of the Tennessee Titans. Whisenhunt said he hit it off quickly with Ruston Webster when interviewing for the job Friday night.Highlanders try-scoring machine Waisake Naholo is behind schedule in his recovery from a leg fracture and may not return for the Super Rugby champions for at least another two weeks. The Highlanders had hoped the Fiji-born winger would be ready to play against South Africas Sharks in Dunedin on Friday but assistant coach Tony Brown told local media that Naholo was still some way off full contact training.We havent really made a plan for Waisake yet. Were getting him back running, hes doing that at the moment, Brown said. Once he can take a bit of contact, well make a plan for him. The 24-year-old scored a franchise record 13 tries last season to earn selection for the All Blacks World Cup-winning squad but was injured in the opening round this year against the Auckland Blues.The Highlanders (5-2), who suffered a shock loss to Australias lowly Quueensland Reds in their last start, face a tough run of matches against the ACT Brumbies and Waikato Chiefs after the Sharks match and are keen to get the winger back.ddddddddddddOn a positive note, co-captain Ben Smith is expected to return from the head knock that forced the All Blacks fullback to miss the Reds match.Watch the Highlanders take on the Sharks this Friday, live on Sky Sports 1 HD from 8.30am.By purchasing a Sky Sports Day Pass for £6.99 or Sky Sports Week Pass for £10.99, you can enjoy access to all seven Sky Sports channels and watch on a TV with a NOW TV Box or on a range of devices. Also See: Rebel Shipperley out for season Team of the week Rugby on Sky Follow us @SkySportsRugby ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz