Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 75 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

06.10.2019 03:42
n December.Franklin booted 81 goals in a superb season for the Swans but was hampered by an ankle injury in their grand-final lo Antworten

Sydney star Lance Franklin has had surgery on a tear in his shoulder joint after playing out the AFL season with the injury.The 247-game forward went under the knife on Wednesday and will wear a sling for the next four weeks, Swans football manager Tom Harley said.Lance showed great resilience to play out the season under duress, Harley said on Thursday.We expect he will make a full recovery and return to training in December.Franklin booted 81 goals in a superb season for the Swans but was hampered by an ankle injury in their grand-final loss to the Western Bulldogs.Star midfielder Dan Hannebery suffered a knee injury in the decider but avoided surgery and is expected to recover in time for the start of pre-season training, as are forward Gary Rohan and defender Jeremy Laidler who had clean-up operations on their knees.Ruckman Sam Naismith is expected to miss most of the pre-season after undergoing a shoulder reconstruction. Fake Shoes Black Friday . -- Matt Ryan needed one of the best games of his career to lead the Falcons and their depleted offence out of their three-game losing streak last week. Cheap Shoes Black Friday . Thousands of Southern California fans enveloped the Trojans to celebrate an improbable win secured by an interim coach, an inconsistent kicker and a thin defence that wouldnt break. https://www.cheapshoesblackfriday.com/ . The next step is a better finish. Bae played bogey-free Friday on another gorgeous day at Riviera for a 5-under 66, giving him a one-shot lead over Aaron Baddeley and Robert Garrigus going into the weekend. China Shoes Black Friday . The All-Pro lineman got the leg bent under him while trying to make a tackle during the first half of a 22-20 overtime loss at Miami on Thursday night. The medical staff initially thought hed torn the ligament, and the test a day later in Cincinnati confirmed it. Discount Shoes Black Friday . PETERSBURG, Fla. SEATTLE -- James Paxton was already in trouble before he really lost control.Three wild pitches and five runs later, the Seattle Mariners were on their way to a collective thud to start the second half of the season.I made some bad pitches there and they made us pay, Paxton said. The wild pitches there didnt help. It wasnt good.Carlos Correa had a two-out, two-run double off Paxton, then scored from second base on a wild pitch during Houstons five-run fifth inning as the Astros beat the Mariners 7-3 on Friday night.Seattle dropped its fifth straight against Houston in part because of an inability to finish innings, both with its pitching and when there were opportunities at the plate. The most glaring of those failures came in the fifth as Paxton leaked runs. Houston scored four times with two outs, including George Springer and Correa both scoring on wild pitches.We didnt finish that inning. Its something weve talked about here getting (going) in the second half, is finishing at-bats. Youve got to finish the innings, Seattle manager Scott Servais said. You really have to finish, and we just didnt get it done tonight. They put up a five spot and we just couldnt overcome it.Paxton (2-4) was shaky from the outset, giving up a leadoff home run to George Springer. But real problems emerged in the fifth.While Correa and Springer had the big hits, the Astros rally in the fifth started with consecutive doubles by Evan Gattis and Jake Marisnick. Springer scored on the second of Paxtons three wild pitches in the inning and Correa missed a three-run homer by just a few feet, doubling off the wall in left-center field. He showed off his speed moments later scoring from second on Paxtons final wild pitch of the inning.I felt like I was placing the ball too much instead of just letting it rip. I felt like I didnt have a lot of life on my stuff tonight, Paxton said. I think just trying to be too perfect, hit spots, instead of just be more aggressive with my stuff.The Astros big inning offset a shaky performance from starter Doug Fister, who struggled to geet through five innings.dddddddddddd Fister (9-6) retired 12 of the first 14 batters, but gave back three runs after being staked to a 6-0 lead, two scoring on Shawn OMalleys double in the fifth. After walking Seth Smith, Fister broke Robinson Canos bat on a weak grounder back to the mound and escaped the inning.We had a chance. We put three up there and had a couple guys on for (Canos) at-bat. Couple slow curveballs and they got him out front there, Servais said. Thats what Fister does. He keeps you off balance. His stuff isnt going to overpower you, but hes smart and knows how to pitch and changes speeds well.Springers home run was his seventh in 18 career games at Safeco Field and he now has 20 homers this season, matching the career high he set in 2014. Marwin Gonzalez added a solo shot in the seventh inning.INJURY WORRIESSeattle lost shortstop Ketel Marte to a sprained right ankle in the third inning when he was thrown out sliding into third base trying to extend a double into a triple. The team said he was day-to-day.I feel better now. But when that happened, that was hurt, Marte said. I was trying to continue in the game. ... Its good to take me out and get some treatment. Tomorrow I will be better.TRAINERS ROOM:Astros: OF Colby Rasmus wasnt in the starting lineup on Friday, but manager A.J. Hinch said Rasmus is fully healthy after missing the final four games before the All-Star break due to an ear infection.Mariners: RHP Felix Hernandez made his second rehab start in the minors. Pitching for Triple-A Tacoma, Hernandez threw 5 2/3 innings, giving up one run and five hits. He is slated to start for Seattle on July 20 against the White Sox.UP NEXTAstros: Lance McCullers (4-3) looks to rebound after his shortest outing of the season in his last start. McCullers lasted just four innings last week against Oakland.Mariners: Hisashi Iwakuma (9-6) goes for his 10th win. Iwakuma has gone 8-2 over his past 10 starts. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz