Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

03.10.2019 09:02
s me its my offense, Francois said. Ill just continue to do what he tells me to do and continue to practice hard every day.Franc Antworten

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. -- Florida State quarterback Deondre Francois is expected to start the Seminoles opener, but he is not taking ownership of the offense yet.I dont ever say its my offense until Coach [Jimbo] Fisher tells me its my offense, Francois said. Ill just continue to do what he tells me to do and continue to practice hard every day.Francois, a redshirt freshman, is the clear leader to start Sept. 5 against Ole Miss in Orlando, Florida, after senior quarterback Sean Maguire?suffered a broken bone in his right foot that will sideline him for four weeks. Maguire will undergo surgery Monday.An Orlando native and elite high school quarterback, Francois said he isnt worried about making his first start in his hometown or facing Ole Miss, which ended 2015 ranked No. 10, on Labor Day.I dont think the lights will be too bright. I believe in my preparation, and everything Coach Fisher has taught me is to stay humble and continue to trust the process, he said. If I prepare well and I continue to do everything I need to do and everything he tells me to do, I feel like Ill be fine.Francois said it was tough to hear that Maguire would miss four weeks after they worked out together throughout the offseason. Despite competing against each other for the starting position, Francois said the fifth-year senior routinely helped him grasp the offense.Maguire broke the bone on the second day of practice but tried to play on it the next few days. Following an MRI, the team doctor told Maguire the injury would get progressively worse without surgery.I worked my tail off this summer. I didnt go home for spring break or in May when we were off. I was here rehabbing this foot, and when this [left] one got healthy, I got up every morning at 6 a.m. with the linemen, Maguire said. These past few days have went pretty bad.... Thats the most disappointing because of what I went through this whole offseason as far as rehab and working out and watching Ole Miss tape. Ive never felt more ready for a season.Expected to be the starter in 2015, Maguire lost the job to transfer Everett Golson the week of the season opener. Maguire would be shuffled in and out of the lineup during the second half of the season before being named the starter after leading a comeback win off the bench. He suffered a broken left ankle in the Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl but returned to the game. He missed spring practice recovering from surgery.The expectation is Maguire will be ready for the second or third week of the season.After the surgery, he said, its all hands on deck to be back to full strength. Cyber Monday Nike Air Vapormax . PETERSBURG, Fla. Nike Air Vapormax Online . Toronto has dropped games to Indiana and Miami since a five-game winning streak and closed out a three-game road trip at 1-2. https://www.fakevapormaxwholesale.com/ . Pedro scored from a pass by Lionel Messi in the 33rd minute and added two more goals in the 47th and 72nd after Valdes saved his second penalty in four days following his stop in Wednesdays 4-0 over Ajax in the Champions League. Clearance Nike Air Vapormax . Just as Montreal was settling into the first full working week of a new year, the Impact announced the appointment of their new head coach. Nike Air Vapormax Sale . Irving scored 23 points, Tristan Thompson had 20 points and 10 rebounds and the Cavaliers beat the Denver Nuggets 117-109 on Friday night. BOSTON -- Red Sox fans will soon have another memory of recently retired slugger David Ortiz when traveling out of Bostons Logan Airport.An employee of JetBlue Airlines announced to Big Papi and a crowd that the airline was naming Gate 34 in Terminal C after him during a private party to honor the star at a restaurant in Bostons Seaport District on Friday night.You mean Im going to have my own gate at the airport? Ortiz said, holding a microphone on the stage. Youre [messing] with me, arent you?The event was sponsored by JetBlue, MasterCarrd, Bank of America and Dunkin Donuts and was billed as an evening dedicated to honoring David Ortiz.ddddddddddddThe 40-year-old slugger retired after his 20th season in the majors when Boston was swept in the ALDS by Cleveland last month.He went out with a solid regular season, hitting .315 with 38 homers and 127 RBI in his 14th and final with the Red Sox.Boston picked up his option on Thursday as a formality. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz