Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

18.08.2019 02:59
n Mexico City and London during the 2013-14 season. The NBA announced Tuesday that the Minnesota Timberwolves and San Antonio Sp Antworten

New York, NY (Sports Network) - The NBA will stage games in Mexico City and London during the 2013-14 season. The NBA announced Tuesday that the Minnesota Timberwolves and San Antonio Spurs will play at the Mexico City Arena on Dec. 4, while the Atlanta Hawks will battle the Brooklyn Nets at Londons O2 Arena on Jan. 16. Its the first time the league has scheduled regular-season games in two countries outside the United States and Canada in the same season. "With the addition of regular-season games in London and Mexico City, we will play one of the most comprehensive international games schedules in our history next season," said NBA Commissioner David Stern. "Through these games, we will bring the NBA experience to more fans and provide showcases for basketball and the extraordinary talent and athleticism of our players." The NBA previously scheduled eight preseason games to be played in Turkey, Spain, England, Philippines, Taiwan, Brazil and China. Yeezy 700 Utility Black Kopen . First off, the fans ripped the Cubbies introduction of a fuzzy new kid-friendly mascot named "Clark". Yeezy Boost 750 Kopen . -- The plastic that was taped across the lockers in Oaklands clubhouse came down and the champagne that was on ice went back into the cooler. http://www.yeezysnederland.com/yeezy-boost-700-kopen.html . The Nashville Predators were glad their captain was still on their side. Weber had a goal and two assists, and Roman Josi scored the shootout winner to lift the Predators to a 4-3 win over the Flyers on Thursday night. Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Goedkoop . Manuel was offered a position the day he was fired. He accepted earlier this week and the team made the announcement Friday. Yeezy Goedkoop Kopen . DAmigo scored twice in regulation and added the shootout winner as the Toronto Marlies edged the San Antonio Rampage 5-4 in American Hockey League action. The fact Im in the NBA still feels kind of weird.Seventeen games into the 2016-17 NBA season, and its all too surreal for Thon Maker as he tries to come to grips with his new life in the NBA.Makers journey from highly-touted prospect to unknown NBA commodity after being drafted 10th overall by Milwaukee in June has not been without its bumps in the road.By his own admission the Sudanese-born Australian still has a lot to learn about the intricacies of the NBA game. His playing time has been sporadic - at best - but that doesnt mean Maker is not utilising his time on the bench to make mental notes of habits hell need to pick up as a rotation player.Simple things like defensive rotations, where the guys gonna be in the right spots, said Maker. I hear the coaches behind me yelling to certain guys to be on the floor at a certain time, so for me, Im watching that from the bench and when I get my chance Ill be ready. Thats a great way for me to prepare - Im seeing it, and in practice Im going through it so when it comes to games Ill be ready.Its during vigorous practice sessions where Maker will be able to hone his craft in lieu of playing time for the moment. Whereas some teams may opt to send their rookies to the NBA D-League to develop, the Bucks prefer to keep Maker with them and allow him the luxury of competing against NBA talent daily.Were gonna keep Thon up as much as we can, said Bucks coach Jason Kidd pregame. Let him go up against Giannis [Antetokounmpo] and Jabari [Parker] in practice. Thats the best D-League you can go against. Going against Moose [Greg Monroe] and John [Henson] and Miles [Plumlee], I think thats the best way of getting better [by] going against those guys.Maker agrees with his coachs assessment.Since the draft we been going against each other every single day in practice and Ive gotten better by a whole lot, he said. For me it doesnt make sense if I downgrade from whats making me better.In practice its pretty intense because there is depth not only in my position but others and you never know where you are going to end up on court.So you just go at it every day andd compete, its very competitive and everyone is like that.ddddddddddddHopes are high that the Bucks will be able to unearth another diamond in the rough with Maker - much like they did with Antetokounmpo - a player with which the Australian shares more than a few similarities.I think their build is very similar, athletically theyre very similar, Kidd said. Maker is another 7-footer that can put it on the floor, in the small time that hes gotten on the floor, he understands how to play. Its just a matter of the process of being patient but continuing to work hard.Maker stresses the importance of staying ready; of preparation being key so when his number is called by Kidd, hes able to deliver. One aspect of his game that he says he is continuing to work on daily is his shooting.I work on my shot every day because no one is going to block me at seven-feet tall, good luck to them if they do. I work on pump fakes and stuff but you have to get your shot down first, then you play chess from then on with pump fakes, drives or whatever.One such chess move brought Maker national attention when he crossed over Chris Birdman Anderson in Cleveland on Tuesday. Anderson couldnt keep up with the more athletic Maker, and ended up on the floor - and SportsCenter highlights.I wasnt looking to make a highlight play or anything like that - I was just playing basketball. I was about to use the screen but I saw the defence there and the clock was winding down so I had to go the other way.He cut me off and I stepped back - that was just instinct, I wasnt trying to do a highlight play.Makers work ethic and ability to create the highlight play bode well for his future in the league, according to Matthew Dellavedova.He hasnt been playing but we all see how he has been improving in the weight room and on the practice court, Dellavedova said.I think he is going to be a great player in the league and you can see how excited everyone is when he goes into the game and scores or gets a block. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz