Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 56 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

16.08.2019 03:23
wing DTH van der Merwe with a shoulder injury after only 12 minutes.After Russell added a penalty he was over again on 25 minute Antworten

Finn Russell was in impressive form as defending Pro12 champions Glasgow Warriors secured a bonus-point 46-10 win over Scarlets.Fly-half Russell and wing Lee Jones crossed twice each as Glasgow extended their winning run to eight Guinness Pro12 games with a seven-try hammering of Scarlets at Parc y Scarlets.Glasgow moved up to second place in the Pro12 table with this comprehensive win while Scarlets, who had to deal with 20 players being struck down with a stomach bug in midweek, slipped out of the play-off places with Ulster winning at Zebre. Russell provided a personal tally of 21 points with two tries, a penalty and and four conversions while Jones (two), scrum-half Henry Pyrgos, centre Mark Bennett and Tommy Seymour scored the other tries.Wales full-back Liam Williams, who returned for only his second game of the season, scored Scarlets only try, with Steven Shingler kicking a penalty and a conversion. Finn Russell offloads despite the tackle of Scarlets Hadleigh Parkes Defending champions Glasgow were able to name an all international squad of 23 and they deserved their 20-10 interval lead having been on the front foot for most of the half, scoring three tries to Scarlets one.Scarlets opened the scoring with a third-minute Shingler penalty but after that it was the Russell show. His first try came when he chipped over the Scarlets defence in the 22, caught it and scored. His conversion gave the visitors a 7-3 lead on seven minutes. DTH van der Merwes injury added to Scarlets woes If Scarlets had not had enough problems with the stomach bug, which had caused the region to cancel Thursdays training session, they then lost influential Canada wing DTH van der Merwe with a shoulder injury after only 12 minutes.After Russell added a penalty he was over again on 25 minutes when Pyrgos released the ball from a driving maul and the athletic Russell got the ball down in the right corner.At 15-3 down Scarlets were on the back foot but responded well. They turned down two shots at goal and it paid off with Williams dancing over from 10 metres under the posts. Shingler converted to cut the deficit to five points. Glasgow Warriors Lee Jones scores his sides third Scarlets worked hard to launch another attack but when they turned over the ball Pyrgos conceived a counter attack and sent wing Jones in at the left corner for the third score.Glasgow carried on after the break where they had left off with Pygros over the line in the 41st minute for the bonus-point try after a fine break from Seymour. Russell added the extras.On 59 minutes Scarlets conceded a soft fifth try with Bennett picking up a loose ball and running on unopposed from 30 metres out with Russell converting again.It was not a great afternoon for the Scarlets, who had lost their previous home game to Cardiff Blues, and it only got worse when Seymour went over for the sixth try on 65 minutes after good work by Russell, who converted, and replacement Leone Nakarawa.Six minutes from time Russell went close to scoring a hat-trick before Jones was on hand to score his second to compound Scarlets misery. Yeezy Shoes For Sale . Vettel, who has already clinched his fourth straight F1 title, enters the finale with a chance to equal Michael Schumachers 13 victories in a year and match the record of nine consecutive wins by Alberto Ascari in the 1952 and 1953 seasons. Cheap Yeezy Boost 350 . Mickelson barely made the cut but had the best round of the day with nine birdies and an eagle coupled with two bogeys to sit two shots behind leader Craig Lee of Scotland. Lee shot a 69 for a 12-under 204 total. "I just love the fact I am in contention and have an opportunity in my first tournament of the year here in Abu Dhabi," Mickelson said. http://www.cheapyeezysneakers.com/nmd-shoes-outlet.html .ca NHL Power Rankings for the second straight week, ahead of the Pittsburgh Penguins and Colorado Avalanche. Adidas Nmd Shoes Near Me . Wilson hit Schenn from behind during Tuesday nights game in Philadelphia, earning a five-minute major for charging and a game misconduct. He has a phone hearing with the department of player safety, which limits any potential suspension to five or fewer games. Cheap Yeezy 500 . The Nashville Predators were glad their captain was still on their side. Weber had a goal and two assists, and Roman Josi scored the shootout winner to lift the Predators to a 4-3 win over the Flyers on Thursday night.ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- The Boston Red Sox have won nine straight, their longest win streak in more than five years, and as they look to extend that stretch Saturday against the Tampa Bay Rays, their bullpen has been an underappreciated part of their success.Friday was an excellent example, as closer Craig Kimbrel and reliver Koji Uehara got the night off for rest and the bullpen still came through with four scoreless innings to make a two-run home run in the first hold up for a 2-1 victory.Cant say enough of the run that entire group has been on, manager John Farrell said. When you consider tonight we were staying away from Kimbrel and Koji. We were able to match up all the way through ... They continue to come in and execute extremely well.Brad Ziegler pitched the ninth for his fourth save with the Red Sox -- and 22nd of the season -- but four relievers helped get the game there. Joe Kelly pitched a scoreless sixth, Robbie Ross got two outs, Matt Barnes three and Robby Scott one in a high-leverage situation.Boston might not need the bullpen as much Saturday, with right-hander Rick Porcello on the mound with a 21-4 record and 3.08 ERA. Hes thrown at least seven innings and allowed three runs or less in 11 straight starts, matching Cy Young (1904) and Pedro Martinez (2000) for the longest such streaks ever in a single season by a Red Sox pitcher.His toughest challenge inn his last five starts came against the Rays, who got him for six hits and three runs in seven innings in a game the Red Sox still pulled out on Aug.dddddddddddd 29.Not as fortunate down the stretch has been Matt Andriese, whose win last weekend at Baltimore ended a personal seven-game losing streak. Andriese has pitched well against Boston in his career -- 1-1 with a 4.58 ERA, including a 2.08 ERA at Tropicana Field. His last outing against Boston was a rough one, giving up a career-high seven runs and 10 hits, including seven for extra bases, on August 29.Rays manager Kevin Cash got a strong night from his bullpen in Fridays loss, as four Rays relievers combined for three innigns of scoreless, two-hit relief, but that hasnt been the norm in the final two months of the season.The final week and a half of the season is a chance for not only the team, but for individuals to finish the season with momentum going into the offseason, like OF Mikie Mahtook, who had a home run among two hits in Fridays 2-1 loss.Its been a little bit of a different season for me, Mahtook said. Obviously I havent played to my expectations or my ability. We still have a few games left, and I think I can repeat what I did last September over these last 10 games or so. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz