Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

15.08.2019 07:10
kar (79) and Neil Harvey (81) were the others quicker than Smith. All his centuries have come since 2013, the most by any batsma Antworten

1 Smiths century is his first in Tests against Pakistan. He had made three fifties before this in eight innings with a highest score of 97. With this ton, he has now scored centuries against all seven teams he has played against, Bangladesh and Zimbabwe being the only ones remaining.5 Batsmen to score 16 centuries in fewer innings than Smiths 88. Don Bradman (48), Herbert Sutcliffe (62), Matthew Hayden (77), Sunil Gavaskar (79) and Neil Harvey (81) were the others quicker than Smith. All his centuries have come since 2013, the most by any batsman. David Warner and Younis Khan have scored 13.94.66 Smiths average in the first innings of Tests - the second best among batsmen with five or more innings. Of his 16 centuries, 12 have come in the first innings. Only Ricky Ponting (21), Steve Waugh (17) and Michael Clarke (14) have hit more centuries in first innings for Australia than Smiths 12.2014 The last time Smith scored a century in the first match of a series, against India in Adelaide. Since then, in seven series, he averaged only 31.36 with two fifties. Of the seven series, only in two of those has Australia batted first. He had begun the last series, against South Africa, with a duck. In the second Test of a series, he averages 81.30 with six centuries. The only other series he started with a century was 2013-14 in South Africa in Centurion.3 Consecutive scores of 50 or more in first-class games at the Gabba by Matt Renshaw. Before making 71 in this match, he scored 108 and 50 in a Sheffield Shield match last month.137* The unbroken partnership between Smith and Peter Handscomb - the joint highest for Australia in their three day-night Tests so far. Smith and Usman Khawaja added the same in the last day-night match against South Africa. Handscomb made his second fifty in his second Test after making 54 on debut.3 Centuries in day-night first-class matches for Steven Smith - the most by any batsman. Before this innings, he had scored 152 not out in his first day-night match in October 2015, and 117 a couple of months ago, both in the Sheffield Shield for New South Wales.41 Consecutive dots bowled by Mohammad Amir. It included six successive maidens. He was the most economical bowler of the first day and the only one with an economy rate of less than three runs per over. Yasir Shah had delivered 22 overs at a stretch in his first spell.Nikolaj Ehlers Jets Jersey . Shot outdoors against the stunning backdrop of Banff, Alta., the networks 30-minute original production airs tonight at 8pm et/5pm pt on TSN2. The four All-Star teams will play for $100,000 in prize money during TSNs annual skins game, airing live this weekend on TSN from The Fenlands Banff Recreation Centre. Teppo Numminen Jets Jersey . Vettel, who has already clinched his fourth straight F1 title, enters the finale with a chance to equal Michael Schumachers 13 victories in a year and match the record of nine consecutive wins by Alberto Ascari in the 1952 and 1953 seasons. http://www.jetsauthentic.com/authentic-bryan-little-jets-jersey/ . Carey Price didnt, but he still came out on top against one of his rivals for the No. 1 job at the Sochi Games. The Anahim Lake, B.C., native was stellar in making 39 saves in his home province and Lars Eller got credit for a bizarre short-handed winner as the Canadiens defeated the Canucks 4-1. Blake Wheeler Jets Jersey . Isner, ranked No. 14, won his eighth career singles title and took the title in New Zealand for the second time after his victory in 2010. The match was similar to Isners quarterfinal victory over fifth-seeded Philipp Kohlschreiber which went to three sets, all tiebreaks and contained no breaks of serve. Dmitry Kulikov Jets Jersey . That left plenty of energy for pitching books and swatting away free agency questions. Anthony had 24 points and nine rebounds, and the Knicks avenged an embarrassing home loss with a rout of their own, beating the Boston Celtics 114-88 on Wednesday night for their third straight victory.Ryder Cup captain Davis Love III keeps a separate points list for Americans to consider performances that might not show up in the standings, whether thats Rickie Fowler giving up potential starts to play in the Olympics or Kevin Kisner and Justin Thomas winning fall events that dont count.The bigger question is whether Darren Clarke is thinking along the same lines.That could determine whether Russell Knox is at Hazeltine next month. By winning the Travelers Championship, the 31-year-old from Scotland moved within 6.6 ranking points of the ninth and final automatic qualifying spot for Europe.Knox played college golf at Jacksonville University and has lived in Florida ever since. He didnt attempt to join the European Tour until after he won a World Golf Championship in Shanghai last year, meaning the 66 ranking points dont count. If they did, Knox would be No. 5 in the standings and virtually be assured of a spot.It puts me in a great position, Knox said Monday night.European qualifying ends in three weeks, though Knox The Barclays -- the start of the FedEx Cup playoffs and one of the strongest fields of the year -- does not count toward the European standings. His last chance to earn points would be the Wyndham Championship next week, but Knox said he doesnt think hes going to play. The Travelers was his 10th tournament in the last 13 weeks, and he still has four FedEx Cup events ahead of him.That means he might have to rely on a captains pick.I get it that the three picks are there for him to pick whoever he wants, Knox said. If he feels I can help the team, hell pick me. If he doesnt feel I can help, he has all the right in the world to pick someone else.Considering his two victories, anyone else might seem to be a lock for a pick.The problem is that Clarke already has five Ryder Cup rookies among the top nine -- Masters champion Danny Willett, Chris Wood, Rafa Cabrera-Bello, Andy Sullivan and Matthew Fitzpatrick. Clarke likely would look for experience to round out his team for the Sept. 30 start of the matches at Hazeltine.Then again, Europe had six rookies when it won the Ryder Cup at Wales.I think it would be very difficult for me not to be on the team, Knox said.---PAYNE STEWART AWARD: Jim Furyk went from a record score to a humbling award in the span of two days.Furyk, who set the PGA Tour record with a 58 in the final round of the Travelers Championship, was announced Tuesday as winner of the Payne Stewart Award. He will be honored Sept. 20 during the Tour Championship in Atlanta.The Payne Stewart Award began in 2000, a year after the two-time U.S. Open champion perished in a freak plane accident. It players who best exemplify his value, characters and charity.I was fortunate enough to know Payne as a colleague and friend, and I always admired the character and spirit he brought to the game of golf, Furyk said. The Payne Stewart Award is an important part of the tours efforts to honor Paynes legacy. Knowing my name will be forever linked to him through this honor is extremely humbling, and I am very grateful.Furyk and his wife Tabitha started a foundation after he won the FedEx Cup in 2010 to provide for needy families and children. With the Payne Stewart Award, he receives a $300,000 grant that he will distribute to six charities through his founddation.dddddddddddd.---THE KINGS TAKE: Arnold Palmer has heard the national anthem at the Ryder Cup and Presidents Cup during opening ceremonies, but never for his own performance on the golf course. That what he says he will miss the most about never having a chance to compete in the Olympics.Golf is back in the Olympics for the first time since 1904 -- 25 years before Palmer was born. He wrote his thoughts in an essay for Golf Channel, which is televising golf in the Rio Games.The winners at the Olympics step up, bursting with pride, because everything that they have worked for and all their dedication is rewarded in a climax that I, and most golfers, will never experience, Palmer wrote. Representing their countries, they will listen to the music, stare at their flag, wear a medal with millions of people watching around the world, and know that this moment in time is all about them and what they have achieved.---THE IMPORTANT RING: Before heading to an event symbolized by five rings, Stacy Lewis will have one of her own.A wedding ring.Lewis, one

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz