Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

15.08.2019 07:06
uld have backed off, but he maintained Vettel was in the wrong.In the rain we dont have the same visibility as in the dry, the m Antworten

SAO PAULO, Brazil -- Fernando Alonso says he will make contact with Sebastian Vettel if the Ferrari driver repeats the move he pulled on him at the Brazilian Grand Prix on Sunday.Vettel passed Alonso for seventh place on lap 42 at Interlagos, forcing the McLaren driver wide at the exit of Juncao and on to the run-off area. Alonso immediately complained over team radio, but race director Charlie Whiting saw no need to launch a stewards investigation into the move.Talking about the incident after the race, Alonso issued a warning to Vettel telling him not to attempt a similar move in the future.I dont think there will be any action against Vettel today, as they [the stewards] havent said anything yet, Alonso said. There was a tarmac run-off and I just used it, but if there was a wall for sure I would either have to hit the wall or hit him, which is what Ill do next time. Ill hit him and hell lose more points than me.Arguably, Alonso could have backed off, but he maintained Vettel was in the wrong.In the rain we dont have the same visibility as in the dry, the mirrors were wet too, so I couldnt see anything behind me. In the end nothing happened, I went down the tarmac run-off but there will come a day in which someone will have to hit him so that he understands the track is for all of us.Alonso finished the race tenth after a spin at the final restart behind the safety car and believes his car was capable of a lot more.There were quite a few mistakes today, many spins, I had my own that cost me a lot of places, but visibility was low. Starting 10th in a chaotic race should have given us the possibility to do better than 10th at the end.It was a very stressful race for everybody, the only thing you had to do was to keep the car on the road, so it was difficult, but we got a point and now theres just one race to go.Larry Csonka Dolphins Jersey . - Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco is not a fan of his teams use of the wildcat formation, saying "it makes you look like a high school offence. Miami Dolphins Jerseys . Sulaiman, 44, was chosen unanimously Tuesday in a vote by the leadership, the World Boxing Council said. Sulaiman becomes the sixth president of the organization. http://www.authenticdolphinspro.com/Jerome-baker-dolphins-jersey/ . Clarkson had been dealing with an elbow injury in early January and will be out of action for at least one week. He has three goals and five assists through 36 games with the Leafs this season. Ryan Fitzpatrick Dolphins Jersey . The All-Pro lineman got the leg bent under him while trying to make a tackle during the first half of a 22-20 overtime loss at Miami on Thursday night. The medical staff initially thought hed torn the ligament, and the test a day later in Cincinnati confirmed it. Bob Griese Dolphins Jersey . -- The Bishops Gaiters are showing they belong among the countrys top varsity football teams.ALAMEDA, Calif. -- Cornerback David Amerson has what he believes is the perfect remedy for the Raiders defense to counter the high altitude in Mexico City.Get off the field -- quickly -- so that Oaklands high-scoring offense can take over.Its a plan the Raiders had great success with against defending Super Bowl champion Denver two weeks ago and something they hope to continue Monday night against the Houston Texans.We put a big emphasis on it and guys really take it on, Amerson said Thursday. If we can go out there and get three-and-outs or turnovers, if we can just stay off the field and keep the ball in our offenses hands, well be good.The Raiders forced three-and-outs on five of the Broncos first six drives in Week 9, allowing them to build a comfortable early lead during a 30-20 win that gave Oakland sole possession of first place in the AFC West heading into its bye last week.Theyll try to match that against the Texans when the two teams play at Estadio Azteca in Mexico City. The altitude there is 7,382 feet -- nearly 1,700 feet higher than Mile High Stadium in Denver.That could be a pivotal factor against Houston, which is why Amerson feels its even more important this week for Oaklands defense to limit its time on the field.If we can have that same mentality going into every game I feel like we would be even more of a force than we already are, Amerson said. Theyve got some speedy guys on the outside so just staying locked in to it . playing fundamentally sound football, staying on top of guys and not giving up the big plays.Equally key will be the Raiders ability to slow down the Texans fifth-ranked running game while at the same time trying to stop Houston quarterback Brock Osweilers quick release.A lot of quarterbacks try to get rid of the ball quick, Raiders defensive coordinator Ken Norton Jr. said. Some hold iit a little bit longer but the good ones dont hold it too long.ddddddddddddWhenever you have those situations, guys are catching and running with the ball. So we have to be really good tacklers.The Raiders could get a lift from the expected return of cornerback Sean Smith, who has been out since suffering a shoulder injury on the second play from scrimmage against Tampa Bay on Oct. 30. Smith has been limited in practice this week but the team is optimistic he will start against Houston.DJ Hayden, who started at cornerback against Denver, will move back to the nickel corner if Smith does play.With or without Smith, Amerson believes the Raiders have improved significantly on defense since the beginning of the season. Although Oakland is 28th in yards allowed and 30th in pass defense, he points to the teams success on third down as proof.The Raiders are allowing opponents to convert 33.3 percent on third down, tied with Miami for lowest in the AFC and second overall behind Baltimore.With giving up all the points and yards early in the season, it really comes off a handful of plays, Amerson said. I dont think that defines us as a defense so its not surprising we can go out there, one of the top teams on third down. I feel like we should be one of the top teams on defense period. If we can just focus and eliminate ... all the little plays that go for 60, 70 yards ... well be up there with anybody in any category.Game notesWide receiver Amari Cooper (back), running back Latavius Murray (ankle), left guard Kelechi Osemele (knee), center Rodney Hudson (knee) and defensive tackle Stacy McGee (ankle) were all limited for a second straight day.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz