Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 51 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

14.08.2019 06:43
ympics, and I tell my caddie, I want to finish ... four days, Jutanugarn said. I dont care how many over Im going to be, but Im Antworten

RIO DE JANEIRO -- Thailands Ariya Jutanugarn?has withdrawn from the womens Olympic golf tournament after 13 holes in Fridays third round due to a left knee injury.Very disappointed, because its Olympics, and I tell my caddie, I want to finish ... four days, Jutanugarn said. I dont care how many over Im going to be, but Im thinking about my career.Jutanugarn said she first felt the injury late in Thursdays second round, but it didnt hurt until after she was practicing post-round.After the round, I started feeling pain, she said. I feel a little bit tight, like second round, like almost last three holes, but I finish okay. After that, I rest and I start to hit the ball after I play yesterday, and then I hurt, so I stop.I went to putt and I cant bend ... down, like a sharp pain just happened.Thursday night, after receiving medical treatment at the Olympic village, the pain went away, Jutanugarn said. But it returned Friday morning.The first-round leader with a 65, world No. 2 Jutanugarn was clearly struggling Friday, having shot 41 on the first nine and making a triple-bogey 7 at the 13th. She was 12 over through 13 holes for the day before exiting.Jutanugarn has won four times this year on the LPGA Tour, including the Womens British Open, making her the first Thai golfer to win a major.Travis dArnaud Jersey . After a lengthy wait, persistent rain finally forced the postponement of the Nationals game against the Miami Marlins on Saturday night. The teams, and a few thousand fans, waited nearly four hours from the 7:05 scheduled start time before an announcement was made shortly before 11 p. Gregor Blanco Jersey . -- Linebacker Myles Jack ran for four touchdowns, defensive end Cassius Marsh caught a scoring pass, and No. http://www.metssale.com/mets-keon-broxton-jersey/ . Anthony Calvillo, through 20 CFL seasons, was frequently invincible and largely stoic in the heat of competition. But underneath the professional exterior he was, and is, compellingly human. Gary Carter Mets Jersey . Jay Feely kicked a 41-yard field goal in overtime, and the Cardinals edged the Tennessee Titans 37-34 in overtime after blowing a 17-point lead late in the fourth quarter. Gregor Blanco Mets Jersey .C. -- Calgarys Kevin Koe did it the hard way again.Dak Prescott?is scheduled to make his debut in a television ad on Friday, his first spot since emerging as the?Dallas Cowboys starting quarterback.The ad, shared by Prescott on Twitter on Thursday night, is called The Moment and is co-branded spot with his shoe company Adidas and retailer Champs Sports.The spot tells the story of Prescotts rise, in his own words.Nothing has ever been given to me, Prescott says in the voiceover. I take every moment and try to make something special.After hearing a voice on the radio putting him down, Prescott responds: Go ahead, doubt me. Ill just work harder. This is my moment and Im ready.Prescott told ESPN.com on Friday that the spot worked out because its easy to tell my own story.It wasnt uncomfortable to do because I didnt have to act, Prescott said. Its me.Prescott and his marketer Peter Miller of JABEZ Marketing Group have been understandably cautious about doing too much off the field, especially before it was clear that Prescott would keep his starting job when Tony Romo returned from injury midseason.From the very beginning, weve been aware of his value and his responsibility, not only being on the Cowboys, but being their quarterback, Miller said.Miller acknowledged that he has met with both NFL and Cowboys sponsors who are interested in Prescott but dooesnt anticipate that his client will do many deals before the end of the regular season.dddddddddddd.Prescott is on the same page.The key for me right now is to do as well as I can on the field and take care of business, Prescott said.Prescott said the key to doing deals when the time comes will be authenticity, something he says he had from the beginning with Adidas.I was with them for five years at Mississippi State and they were loyal to me when I came out, Prescott said. Its been nice to be part of the momentum that the brand has.In the spot Prescott wears Adidas gear, including their Alpha Bounce shoes.Patrick Walsh, vice president of marketing for Champs, said the brand has a history of getting up-and-comers and Prescott fit perfectly. The idea of the campaign, Walsh said, is to be inspired by Prescotts story and relate it back to Champs, which has more than 500 stores in the U.S. and Canada.The spot also features an unreleased single from Grammy-nominated artist Desiigner.Prescott -- who was the eighth quarterback drafted in the 2016 at the 135th pick -- has led the Cowboys to an 11-2 start, which ties the?New England Patriots?for the best record in the league. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz