Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

13.08.2019 11:15
got penalised, what else can you do? I had the consequence [in Hungary], today I wasnt penalised. There was nothing wrong, its n Antworten

Esteban Gutierrez was surprised to hear Daniel Ricciardos criticism of his driving under blue flags during the German Grand Prix.During his drive to second Ricciardo had complained about Gutierrez holding him up late in the race, later saying the Haas driver was the worst of the grid at obeying blue flags when hes about to be lapped. Gutierrez, who missed out on points in 11th, had not heard about the criticism until his media session after the race and said he had not intended to hold up the Red Bull driver.Daniel was not happy? Ok. I will speak to him, the Mexican said when told. Im surprised because I saw other people in front. I saw he was behind, of course, but he was pretty far away at that time and then at that point I lifted and lost about two seconds.I did my best, it was not my intention to block or anything. But if he is not comfortable about it I am going to speak to him because its not my intention to do anything bad to anyone.Gutierrez was criticised in Hungary for holding up Lewis Hamilton, who gestured angrily at him while lapping him. Gutierrez felt that had been a disrespectful act but said Hamilton had spoken to him in Germany - but added that he had not been warned about blue flags by other drivers, as Ricciardo claimed.There was my discussion with Lewis, but apart from that... I got penalised, what else can you do? I had the consequence [in Hungary], today I wasnt penalised. There was nothing wrong, its not that I was blocking, OK he was behind but he was not closing.If hes two seconds behind and I lift and I lose four seconds it makes the difference to my points. So I have to protect as well my own interests. Obviously not affecting the other people and thats where the difference is made sometimes.Asked if Hamilton had offered an apology for his rude gesture, he said: Yes he did, and I explained as well that Ive never been penalised for that. I was actually, very often, told by the team that I was too easy [to pass under blue flags]. So I said OK, Im going to try to do my best, you want to try and lose the least time possible.Its part of the race. You are fighting, doing your best. I was on super-soft tyres, [Ricciardo] was catching me very slowly and then when I saw that he was one second behind or something I really backed off and let him by in Turn 2, I think it was.White Air Max Australia . Jim Rutherford, President and General Manager of the Carolina Hurricanes, announced Wednesday that the team would assign Swedish forward Elias Lindholm to his nations team for the upcoming tournament. Clearance Air Max Australia .Y. -- Buffalo Bills coach Doug Marrone has drawn on his Syracuse connections once again by hiring Rob Moore to take over as receivers coach. http://www.shopairmaxaustralia.com/ . -- Kyrie Irvings last-minute 3-pointer helped seal another victory for Cleveland -- and the Cavaliers longest winning streak since LeBron James left. Clearance Air Max Australia .Y. -- Injured Buffalo Sabres forward Marcus Foligno did not practice with the team Monday and head coach Ron Rolston said its unlikely hell play in Wednesdays season opener in Detroit. Air Max Australia For Sale . Westbrook has missed 27 games since having a procedure on Dec. 27 to deal with swelling in his injured right knee — the third operation on the knee in nine months.Newcastles high number of foreign players may weaken their chances in Sundays relegation derby against Sunderland, according to former Magpies goalkeeper Shay Given.The two sides head into the 153rd Tyne-Wear derby at St James Park, live on Sky Sports 1 HD, knowing a victory could significantly improve their chances of avoiding relegation.Sunderland sit just above the relegation zone on 25 points, ahead of Norwich on goal difference, with Newcastle one point behind in 19th position. Given, who made 354 appearances for Newcastle between 1996 and 2009, knows all about the passion and rivalry that the fixture guarantees, but is worried the clubs foreign players may not be able to deliver the result that new manager Rafa Benitez desperately needs.Speaking on Sky Sports Now, Given said: My only concern is that there are a lot of foreign players at Newcastle now. Emmanuel Riviere battles against Bournemouths Steve Cook during the Magpies 3-1 defeat Sometimes you question whether they know what it means to play in such a big game as this - what it means to the fans, what it means for them going back to work on the Monday morning?Youd like to think Benitez can get that message across. Newcastle forward Aleksandar Mitrovic is one player who has not yet had the hoped-for impact He added: Its a tense occasion. Its huge for the fans, wanting to win this game more than any other game but if you asked any Sunderland fan or Newcastle fan this week would you take a loss at the weekend and stay up, they would probably do that.Its definitely a six-pointer, theyre both in the relegation fight and its going to be so close who stays up.ddddddddddddIt looks like Aston Villa have gone, and that its between Norwich, Newcastle and Sunderland [for the other relegation places] so it looks as if one of the two big ones from the north-east are going to go down. This game at the weekend is monumental. Rafael Benitez took charge of his first Newcastle game against Leicester Its not just a normal game, its not just another Premier League game, its a very special occasion. You can cut the tension with a knife beforehand.Sunderland have won the last six Tyne-Wear derbies, while Newcastle are enduring a run of failing to score in the past four matches against their local rivals.Eight points adrift of Newcastle is another one of Givens former clubs, Aston Villa, who have managed to record just three league victories all season and the 39-year-old has deep concerns for Remi Gardes side ahead of their trip to Swansea on Saturday, live on Sky Sports 1 HD. Its bleak reading when you see the Premier League table relegation fight at the bottom and theyre so far adrift, Given said.Randy Lerner invested I think £50m in the summer, thats a huge investment. The biggest problem is the players they brought in dont seem to be up to the standard of the Premier League. Theyre sometimes good players in the French leagues or the Dutch leagues but its a big step up to the Premier League and personally I felt they should have signed more Premier League experienced players in the summer - who know the league and know what it takes to stay in the division.Also See:Clark: Biggest derby everBenitez focused on positivesRafa v Premier LeagueRelegation run-in predictions ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz