Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 News
LAM Offline

02.10.2018 01:23
nner since they both had career highs Saturday. Webster replied: I guess I have to, hes the older one. Ill probably cook somethi Antworten

MONTREAL -- Canadiens coach Michel Therrien found one line that works. Now hes hoping his latest shuffling of the remaining cards gets the other three going.While the top line of left winger Paul Byron, center Alex Galchenyuk and right winger Alexander Radulov remained intact, Therrien tinkered with the rest of his forward units. The most notable change came in between wingers Max Pacioretty and Andrew Shaw, with Torrey Mitchell getting the nod.Its the latest in an effort to get Pacioretty going. The Canadiens captain recorded 13 points in 19 games so far this season, but only four have been goals and have been largely spread out. Its an unusual stretch for the left wing, who typically scores in bunches. Mitchell will be the fifth pivot hes skated with this year.Im excited to play with Torrey; hes one of the guys I havent played with yet, Pacioretty said after practice on Monday. Hes got great energy and hes a great skater so well see if we can put something together (against Ottawa).Im trying to do whatever I can to help the team win, he added. Every night its going to be different, and Im excited for a new challenge.The other changes saw Phillip Danault move to Tomas Plekanecs left wing while David Desharnais, who had been with Pacioretty and Shaw of late, will center the fourth line with rookie Charles Hudon and 27-year-old Chris Terry.Montreals top unit leads the way offensively, in large part due to the chemistry between Radulov and Galchenyuk, as well as their individual talents. Together with the speedy and versatile Byron, the trio accounted for six goals in five games together, while getting scored upon just once.The 22-year-old Galchenyuk leads the Canadiens (14-3-2) with 19 points on the season.Hes capable of scoring goals, hes got great hands, gifted hands, Therrien said. He works extremely hard after practice on his release. Players who have success, even if youre gifted offensively, it doesnt just show up just like that. This kid works extremely hard and thats the reason hes got the results.Senators coach Guy Boucher is hoping his teams offense starts to find its way soon. The team scored two goals or fewer -- excluding shootout tallies -- in 12 straight games, going 6-5-1 during that stretch. It hasnt been for a lack of effort, however, with at least 30 shots on goal in eight of those outings, including 40 in Saturdays loss to Florida.When I looked at our game (against the Panthers), we attempted 83 shots on net, 40 shots, we had 26 scoring chances, he said told reporters before the team headed to Montreal. You cant get more, you cant get better quality; its just from there, weve got to continue improving our work around the net.We just need to bear down around the net, especially on those rebounds, he continued. Got to make sure we lift the puck up. A lot of them were on pads in the last games. Just have to improve our finishing, thats clear.That includes on the power play, which has converted just twice on 32 opportunities in November. At the other end, however, the penalty kill has been tough to beat, denying all 24 opposing power plays this month. In fact, the Senators (10-7-1) havent allowed a power-play goal against since Oct. 22.Ottawa could get some help on Tuesday night as Mike Hoffman could return after missing the past two games with a groin injury. While the winger was held off the scoresheet in his previous five games, his potential return would be a welcome boost, with the club also forced to play without Bobby Ryan, who has been sidelined since Nov. 8 after suffering an injury against the Nashville Predators.Boucher was hopeful on Hoffman drawing back in but was less certain on Ryans availability for the game.Craig Anderson will get the start in goal. The Senators sent Andrew Hammond down to the AHL after clearing waivers, which means former Canadiens netminder Mike Condon will serve as the back-up against his former team for the second time this season after doing so with the Pittsburgh Penguins back in October. Jesse Lingard Jersey .Y. - Free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury, fresh off winning the World Series with Boston, reached agreement with the rival New York Yankees on a seven-year contract worth about $153 million, a person familiar with the negotiations said Tuesday night. Marouane Fellaini Jersey . It is a cliché dragged out by fans and pundits regularly when discussions take place around which teams are better than others. http://www.manunitedfcpro.com/Kids-Juan-Mata-Jersey/ . -- Tony Stewart is 20 pounds lighter and has a titanium rod in his surgically repaired right leg. Paul Pogba Jersey . -- Arizona knocked off some quality opponents, rolled over a few overmatched ones and grinded out victories even when things didnt go so well. Victor Lindelof Jersey .Y. -- Sabres forward Drew Stafford has witnessed plenty of turmoil during his eight seasons in Buffalo. LINCOLN, Neb. -- Nebraska hadnt planned to run its offense through Tai Webster and Jack McVeigh Saturday. It just worked out that the pair each had career scoring nights to lead the Huskers over Louisiana Tech 65-54.Webster had 17 of his 23 points in the first half, many of them coming off drives to the basket on which he either scored or went to the free throw line where he hit 7 of 8 shots.It just kind of played out that way, Webster said of his drives. Theyre a real aggressive defensive team and they force a lot of turnovers, obviously, Im living proof of it. I was just trying to match the aggression and not let me be on the back foot from it. Just attack them, bring the game to them.McVeigh scored 16 of his 21 points in the second half after the Bulldogs sent multiple defenders at Webster.Honestly, the shots just came to me, McVeigh said. They extended the pressure and with the pressure comes rotations and with rotations theres an open man. My teammates found me. Four of the six (field goals) were assisted on. Theyre easy looks when Im getting good passes from my teammates.Nebraska (3-0) led 45-41 when McVeigh hit a 3-pointer with 11:56 left, followed that up with a layup and Evan Taylor knocked down a jumper with 9:53 remaining that put the Huskers up 52-41.Louisiana Tech (1-2) traded baskets with Nebraska over the next six minutes, with Ed Morrow Jrs dunk giving the Huskers a 60-50 lead with 3:53 left. But Nebraska didnt hit another field goal.The Bulldogs Erik McCree hit a pair of jumpers to cut the Nebraska lead to six with 57 seconds left. But McVeigh hit two of three free throws and Webster added a pair to seal the win.Theres no question, we really just couldnt get over the hump and really build some momentum, said Louisiana Tech coach Eric Konkol. It seemed like every time we got close, we missed a shot or we turned it over or theyd get a bucket on the other end. We just coulldnt get over the hump tonight.dddddddddddd Got to give them a lot of credit. I thought they played some stingy defense and made it very difficult on us.Nebraska coach Tim Miles also praised the defense of his six primary players and particularly their toughness at the end.I thought the last four minutes we were a very, very tough team, Miles said. I thought there was a stretch in there where they were out-toughing us. But I thought we finished it the way they were doing it earlier. That was really important. Were not going to win otherwise.Nebraska won the game at the free throw line, outscoring Louisiana Tech by 15 from the stripe. The Huskers hit 11 of 12 first half free throws while Louisiana Tech was just 4 of 10. Nebraska hit 10 of 12 free throws in the second half. The Bulldogs were 2 of 2.McCree led Louisiana Tech with 16 points.QUOTABLEMcVeigh and Webster are roommates and were asked who had to buy dinner since they both had career highs Saturday. Webster replied: I guess I have to, hes the older one. Ill probably cook something. Out of the two, Im the best. He hooked me up the other day with some good seafood. So well see.THE BIG PICTURENebraska: Nebraska continues to search for production from its bench. Nebraskas non-starters contributed just 2 points in the first half and six in the second half in a combined 53 minutes of time on the floor.Louisiana Tech: Louisiana Tech has one more trip to a power 5 conference school in its first six games, playing at California on Nov. 30. The Bulldogs have lost at South Carolina and Nebraska.UP NEXTNebraska travels to Fullerton, Calif. where it will meet Dayton in the opening round of the Wooden Legacy tournament Thursday.Louisiana Tech returns home to Ruston, La. where it will host Oklahoma Baptist Wednesday. Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys White Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz