Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 70 mal aufgerufen
 News
jokergreen0220 Offline

12.08.2019 04:44
LOS ANGELES -- Peter Quillin has vacated his WBO middleweight title, turning down a career-high payday to fight mandatory challe Antworten

LOS ANGELES -- Peter Quillin has vacated his WBO middleweight title, turning down a career-high payday to fight mandatory challenger Matt Korobov. Thomas Meunier Belgium Jersey . Quillin announced his decision Thursday through Golden Boy Promotions. The WBO imposed a deadline on Quillin (31-0, 22 KOs) to agree to the title defence. Instead, he chose to pass on more than $1.4 million, his share of a purse bid by Roc Nation Sports for a fight with Korobov (24-0, 14 KOs). Roc Nation Sports is the sports management division of hip-hop mogul Jay Zs entertainment company. Quillins fight would have been its first boxing event. Quillin has defended his title three times. He is advised by Al Haymon, the architect of Floyd Mayweather Jr.s career. Korobov, a former Russian Olympian, will get a shot at the vacant WBO title. Koen Casteels Jersey . His fellow Finn, 21 years his junior, had just arrived in Anaheim and was hoping to stick with the Ducks. Marouane Fellaini Belgium Jersey .com) - Minnesota Vikings fans would surely concede Teddy Bridgewater is not Peyton Manning. http://www.belgiumsoccerpro.com/Vincent-Kompany-Belgium-Jersey/ .35 million. The right-hander had agreed last February to a deal that pays him $3.775 million this year and allows him to earn an additional $225,000 in bonuses based on games finished.CORK, Ireland -- Mikko Ilonen of Finland carded a course-record 7-under-par 64 while crowd favourite Rory McIlroy finished 10 shots behind in the first round of the Irish Open on Thursday. Ilonen birdied five of his closing seven holes in superb scoring conditions to end the day with a two-shot lead on the Fota Island course. Ilonen had just 26 putts on the occasion of his 300th European Tour event. It added up to a record on a course made over since the last Irish Open at Fota Island in 2002. The Finn, a three-time winner on tour, wasnt surprised at the fifth course record in his career. "I lost out in a playoff to Sergio (Garcia) in the Qatar Masters this year, and recently in the Nordea Masters I felt my game was good despite finishing 32nd, which is still a mystery how I finished 32nd that week as I was hitting my best shots of the week there," Ilonen said. "Maybe the good golf is there but then we still haave a long way to go. Toby Alderweireld Belgium Jersey. ." Tied for second on 5 under were Germanys Marcel Siem and the Swedish pair of Robert Karlsson and Magnus Carlsson. McIlroy hit just eight of the 14 fairways and took 30 putts in a round of 3-over 74. Hes in a lowly share of 125th place in the 156-player field. "Ive still got a little bit of jet lag, for sure, coming from the U.S. Open," he said. "I wasnt able to do much the Monday, Tuesday, because the clubs didnt arrive until yesterday, as well, so that was a little bit frustrating more than anything else. "But I did a really good practice session on the range last night after the pro-am, and was feeling good going out this morning. However, I just couldnt really put it together as I was very sloppy with the scoring clubs, wedges, the short game, the putting. All that was just a little off. "Hopefully, that is my poor round for the week." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz