Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

11.08.2019 04:04
suspended under baseballs minor league drug agreement, and an additional 12 have been banned under the major league portion. The Antworten

Atlanta Braves outfielder Jeff Francoeur estimated that 90 percent of Major League Baseball players are in favor of stronger penalties for performance-enhancing drug use. He also said changes to the games drug testing agreement might be necessary as a disincentive to players who are cheating the system.The system is flawed, Francoeur told Buster Olney on ESPNs Baseball Tonight podcast Thursday. Theres no other way around it. Guys get docked 80 games (pay) or whatever it is. Yeah, thats a lot of money. But if you sign a $60 million deal and youre losing maybe $5 million, its worth it for a lot of these guys. It stinks because there are buddies of mine who were basically battling these guys for jobs. Its just unfair.I know a lot of guys that have been busted, and theyre good people. I like them a lot. But at the end of the day, theyre cheating the system.Francoeur, a 12-year veteran with the Braves and six other teams, joins pitchers Justin Verlander and Jeremy Guthrie as the latest big leaguer to speak out against PED use and advocate for potential changes to the penalty phase. MLBs joint drug testing program calls for an 80-game ban for a first-time violation, a 162-game suspension for a second offense and a lifetime ban for a third offense.Since January, 57 players have been suspended under baseballs minor league drug agreement, and an additional 12 have been banned under the major league portion. The 12 suspended big leaguers in 2016 are Cincinnatis Juan Duran, the New York Mets Jenrry Mejia, Clevelands Abraham Almonte and Marlon Byrd, Philadelphias Daniel Stumpf and Alec Asher, Torontos Chris Colabello, Miamis Dee Gordon, the Los Angeles Dodgers Josh Ravin, Kansas Citys Raul Mondesi, Seattles Boog Powell and free agent Taylor Teagarden.Gordon, the 2015 National League batting champion, received an 80-game suspension in late April after testing positive for the performance-enhancing substances exogenous testosterone and clostebol. He failed a test in spring training only weeks after signing a five-year, $50 million contract extension with the Marlins.Although Francoeur declined to speculate on the possibility of baseball voiding contracts for players who test positive for PEDs, he expects drug testing to be a significant topic of conversation when MLB and the Players Association pick up the pace on labor talks after the All-Star break. The existing labor agreement expires Dec. 1.Its tough, because the union doesnt want to give the commissioners office all this power, Francoeur said. I completely understand that. But at the same time, the Players Association needs to understand the players want stiffer penalties.We stand our ground on a lot of issues, whether its arbitration or free-agency rights. We fight hard for that as a union. But youre probably looking at 90 percent of players that want stiffer penalties on PEDs. I think we have to start listening to the majority of the players, and not the other way around.In recent months, Colabello, Stumpf and Powell are among the players who have responded to PED suspensions with statements that they took banned substances unknowingly. Francoeur said MLB has made enough resources available to players in recent years that ignorance cant be used as an excuse for failure to pass a drug test.For me, the only thing Ill drink is the protein shakes that MLB gives us, Francoeur said. They tell us in spring training, Dont take it if its not certified. If you go to GNC and get some bogus stuff, how stupid can you be? Thats your own fault. (I hear players say), I dont know how this got in me. Well, watch what you put in your body. Adrian Wilson Youth Jersey . Third-seeded Murray had the easiest path to victory on New Years Eve, barely breaking a sweat during his 6-0, 6-0 win over 2,129th-ranked Qatari wildcard recipient Mousa Shanan Zayed. David Johnson Jersey .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. http://www.nflcardinalsrookiestore.com/Cardinals-Christian-Kirk-Jersey/ . -- Three close looks at the bucket, three misses. David Johnson Youth Jersey . -- James Young couldnt wait to apply those tweaks to his jump shot, and the first one he made against UT Arlington told him it could be a good night. Patrick Peterson Youth Jersey . Belfort (24-10) needed just 77 seconds to down Henderson in the headlining bout of Saturdays "UFC Fight Night: Belfort vs. Henderson" event at Goiania Arena in Goiania, Brazil. The fight served as a rematch of the pairs 2006 meeting, which Henderson won by decision.WWE fans are wondering whether Kevin Owens will successfully defend the Universal Title against Seth Rollins on Sunday night and how the first-ever Womens Hell in a Cell Match will pan out. Well, gaming expert Delzinski has gone a step further and used the WWE 2K17 video game to predict the outcomes of the two bouts. WWE Hell in a Cell: How to order Booking details for Sundays pay-per-view Watch the video above to see whether he reckons Owens will be dethroned inside WWEs most demonic structure in Boston, Massachusetts.Then play the clip below to find out who he thinks will win the Raw Womens Title scrap between champion Sasha Banks and challenger Charlotte. Charlotte and Sasha Banks will contest the first-ever women’s Hell in a Cell Match on Sunday night – who does YouTube gaming expert Delzinski have winning? To watch more of Delzinskis content, head to https://www.ddddddddddddyoutube.com/user/VintageShizzle - you can also learn more about him and his products by visiting www.delzinski.com.Watch Raws latest pay-per-view, WWE Hell in a Cell, from midnight on Sunday (Monday morning) live on Sky Sports Box Office.The show costs £14.95 for customers in the United Kingdom and €21.95 for viewers in the Republic of Ireland.You can also follow the pay-per-view on skysports.com and Sky Sports mobile and iPad apps with our live blog. Roman Reigns will defend the United States Title against Rusev inside Hell in a Cell WWE Hell in a Cell booking detailsONLINE: Visit this link: https://my.sky.com/orderboxoffice/?DCMP=hellinacellPHONE: UK viewers can call 03442 410 888 to book WWE Hell in a Cell, while customers in the Republic of Ireland should call 0818 220 225. (There may be an additional charge for telephone bookings).REMOTESky+: Press the box office button on your remote, then click the sports tab followed by WWE Hell in a Cell.Sky Q: Press Home on your Sky Q remote, select TV guide, then Box Office and the WWE Hell in a Cell. Enter your TV Pin if prompted. (Only bookings via Sky TV remote are recordable using Sky Plus).Sky TV residential customers only. Commercial customers contact Sky for price and to order. Sky Box Office terms apply. Cable customers should contact their local cable operator.You can watch Premier League and EFL Cup football, plus Englands tour of Bangladesh and the Mexican Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy six months at half price! Also See: Hell in a Cell: How to order Hell in a Cell preview WWE QUIZ: Hell in a Cell Owens on daunting Cell ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz