Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 News
jokergreen0220 Offline

10.08.2019 09:44
BOSTON -- Putting together a five-game winning streak and getting 10 games above . [url=http://www.flyersteamstoreonline.com/aut Antworten

BOSTON -- Putting together a five-game winning streak and getting 10 games above . Jakub Voracek Jersey .500 were once common achievements for the Dallas Mavericks. Now, both are season highs as Dallas slowly works its way back into playoff contention in the Western Conference. Dirk Nowitzki scored 20 points, Shawn Marion finished with 11 points and 10 rebounds, and the Mavericks beat the Boston Celtics 102-91 Sunday night to extend their winning streak to five straight. "There are encouraging signs, but theres no way we can exhale or start feeling good," coach Rick Carlisle said. Jose Calderon added 18 points and Monta Ellis played through a sore hamstring and scored 11 for Dallas, which won for the sixth time in seven games and pulled 10 games above .500 for the first time this season at 31-21. "Were looking to move up," Nowitzki said. "If you look at the standings, (places) five through eight is only separated by a couple of games. Wed love to keep pushing." Vince Carter scored 14, Devin Harris had 12 points and Samuel Dalembert grabbed 11 rebounds for Dallas. The Mavericks led by six at halftime and pulled away in the third quarter by outscoring the Celtics 28-18. "The third quarter and the start of the fourth killed us and took us out of the game," Boston coach Brad Stevens said. Rajon Rondo had 15 points, 12 assists and eight rebounds for Boston, which had won three straight games. Jeff Green scored 18 and Jared Sullinger had 11 points and 12 rebounds for the Celtics. Boston managed to stay close through the first half despite shooting 27 per cent, then Dallas took command early in the third quarter and pulled ahead by as many as 24 points before the Celtics rallied when it was too late. "We still kept it close. That was the beauty of it," Sullinger said. "We played hard, but they just got away and the deficit was so big we couldnt dig ourselves out of that hole." The Mavericks opened the second half on a 16-5 run, holding the Celtics to two field goals through the first 6:29 of the third quarter. A 3-pointer by Green got Boston within 53-43, but Calderon answered from beyond the arc and Marion and Dalembert followed with layups to extend the Mavericks lead to 60-43. "In the third quarter, we were doing the same kind of defence, but now we were sharing the ball and making open shots and thats what the difference was," Calderon said. Bostons only scoring run in the period was a 4-0 spurt late on layups by Kris Humphries and Kelly Olynyk, which Dallas negated in the last minute on two foul shots by Harris and an alley-oop from Harris to Brandan Wright with 5 seconds remaining to give the Mavericks a 72-56 lead entering the fourth. Wright opened the fourth with another alley-oop from Carter, who added a layup for Dallas eighth point in a row and the Mavericks lead was up to 76-56. The Celtics put together a late run to make it close down the stretch before running out of time. Rondo and Green hit back-to-back 3-pointers to pull Boston within 96-84 with 2:25 remaining. Johnson added another 3-pointer with 1:18 to get the Celtics within 98-89, but Calderon hit a layup to put the Mavericks back up by double-digits. NOTES: Olynyk finished with 14 points and Humphries scored 10 for Boston. ... Marion got his seventh double-double of the season. ... The Mavericks had one other four-game winning streak this season, but had reached five beating Utah on Friday and Boston on Sunday. ... Rondo was the only Boston starter to make more than two field goals in the first half with four. ... Nowitzki scored 15 in the first half. ... The Celtics shot 27 per cent (13 for 48) in the first half and opened the third quarter 2 for 10. Nolan Patrick Flyers Jersey . A player confirmed to TSN on the condition of anonymity that he received his ballot yesterday. Another confirms hes been told to expect his shortly. "The unions executive committee insists a strike vote does not mean were pushing away from the table," the player said. "But we want the league to know were serious about our position. Carter Hart Flyers Jersey . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Steve Mason, Philadelphia (4) - Mason was brilliant all night long with save after big save on Benoit Pouliot, Carl Hagelin and Derick Brassard. http://www.flyersteamstoreonline.com/authentic-jakub-voracek-flyers-jersey/ .C. -- Wake Forest coach Jim Grobe is resigning after 13 seasons at the school.MONTREAL - Aging junior-middleweights Delvin Rodriguez and Joachim Alcine will get to fight again another day. The pair battled to a draw over 10 clench-filled rounds on Friday night at Montreals Olympic Stadium. Judge Jack Woodburn saw things for the hometown fighter Alcine with a 96-94 scorecard while Benoit Roussel scored the action for the visiting Rodriguez, 97-93. Judge Pasquale Procopio scored things even at 95-95. "We upset the apple cart just a little bit," said trainer Buddy McGirt, who reunited with Alcine for the first time since 2009 when he guided the Haitian born fighter to a pair of victories. "Im happy with the draw, I dont think they could have called it any other way. It was close. All we had to do with this fight was keep it basic, use the jab" Rodriguez, who was coming off a three destruction at the hands of former champion Miguel Cotto, maintained he won the fight but thought that his own performance could have been better. "Coming back I was tight in there, really tight. I couldnt get my combinations going in there like I usually do. But I still believe I won the fight cleanly. He never caught me with a clean punch and was never able to hurt me." The bout often resembled exactly what was, two fighters on the back-nine of their careers, often sloppy, filled with lots of holding and ordered breaks from referee Michael Griffin. Alcine (35-7-2) was at his best when working his jab but only occasionally was he able to follow it upp with anything significant. Jaromir Jagr Flyers Jersey. The former world champion was a long way from his glory days of 2007 where he held the WBA championship belt at 154 pounds. The Montreal fighter who now calls California home once again kept his best for the crowd of approximately 1,500 who were clearly on his side. It is the second time Alcine has been brought in as an opponent, and the second time he has surprised. In 2011 he was brought in as fodder for middleweight hopeful David Lemieux who was coming off his first career loss. Alcine shocked the Lemieux and the world with a majority decision in their 12 round bout. Instead of reviving his career, Alcine proceeded to lose his next five fights. At 38, Alcine was supposed to have been the perfect tonic for Rodriguez (28-7-4) who fallen against Cotto and in his shot at the 154-pound crown in 2012 versus Austin Trout. "We were brought in to lose," said McGirt, glad of the effort his fighter put in. "It was a frustrating fight, anytime I got close to the guy, he kept on grabbing me," said Rodriguez. "Im sure when I get back home and watch the fight, Ill see I clearly won it." Alcine predictably also thought he was on the winning side. "This was not the right decision for this fight, The guy is young," said the former champ of his 34 year-old opponent. All the eyes are on him and for them, Im old. I think for next time, there wont be any doubt, I will win by knockout. No doubt." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz