Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

10.08.2019 04:08
nst the lower-tier Lumberjacks on Saturday.The Sun Devils scored quickly to open the game, but labored the rest of the half to l Antworten

TEMPE, Ariz. -- In the middle of discussing his offenses performance against Northern Arizona, Arizona State coach Todd Graham mentioned his teams 1-0 record for about the fourth time.Talking about the record seemed to trigger something in the coachs mind and he shifted gears to a new topic, emphasizing words to counter the criticism his team faced following its 44-13 win over the Lumberjacks.You know, it AMAZES me, Graham said during his weekly news conference Monday. Were 1-0. We won 44-13. We gave up THIRTEEN points, so were going on to the next week. Thats kind of how I feel about that. I just dont get it.The criticism stemmed from Arizona States uneven performance against the lower-tier Lumberjacks on Saturday.The Sun Devils scored quickly to open the game, but labored the rest of the half to lead 10-3. Arizona State found a rhythm in the fourth quarter to run away from Northern Arizona, looking more like a Power 5 program is supposed to against an FCS school.When it was over, much of the focus was on what the Sun Devils had not done right and not the overall outcome, which left Graham a bit irritated.Were 1-0. Thats what I told our players: Half the teams in the country would like to be 1-0 right now, he said.Arizona State had a disappointing 2015 season and plenty of questions heading into this one, including at quarterback, depth on defense and a rebuilt offensive line.Sophomore Manny Wilkins earned the starting quarterback nod after a prolonged competition with redshirt freshman Brady White.Wilkins was good at times against NAU, giving Arizona State a run option at the quarterback spot that it didnt have with Mike Bercovici last season. Wilkins hit 20 of 27 passes for 180 yards and made the highlight reels by hurdling a Northern Arizona defender on a 28-yard run in the second quarter.Wilkins made a few mistakes that come with being a first-time starter and threw an interception.We wanted to run the football and I think he made some good decisions when he did run the ball, Graham said. I think for his first game, he learned a lot and I think he did a solid job. His poise was what I was most impressed with.Arizona State had depth issues defensively due to injuries and suspensions heading into the Northern Arizona game, and could have continued problems, particularly at linebacker.Senior Salamo Fiso was suspended for violating team standards and could also miss Saturdays game against Texas Tech. Junior Christian Sam suffered a foot injury against NAU and may not be available against the Red Raiders. Junior Marcus Ball also will have to sit out the first half Saturday after being ejected for a targeting penalty against the Lumberjacks.The injuries and suspensions left Arizona State vulnerable against Northern Arizona, which passed for 369 yards and a touchdown last weekend.Texas Techs Air Raid offense could present an even bigger problem. The Red Raiders rolled over Stephen A. Austin 69-17 in their opener behind Patrick Mahomes II, who threw for 483 yards and four touchdowns in 3 1/2 quartersWe know weve got a really good challenge coming in here, Graham said. (Texas Tech has) as good a quarterback as there is out there. Hes got to be one of the best, if not the best, in the Big 12. He is a phenomenal player. Cheap Air Max 95 Wholesale . LOUIS -- Valtteri Filppula assisted on three of Tampa Bays four goals, and the Lightning beat the St. Air Max Tn . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. http://www.airmax270australiacheap.com/air-max-90-australia-cheap.html . PETERSBURG, Fla. Air Max 95 Cheap Authentic . There are surprises among the Vezina candidates, but most of the others are standard top-tier performers, even if the two Hart Trophy runners-ups have never been quite as good as they have been through the first half of the season. Air Max Plus Tn Ultra Australia . Arsenal failed to take full advantage of its main rivals stumbles on Saturday as substitute Gerard Deulofeu levelled with a hard shot from a tight angle in the 84th minute to give Everton a deserved point. Ahead of a crucial fortnight that will see them play against Napoli in the Champions League, Manchester City and Chelsea, Arsenal leads by five points ahead of Liverpool and Chelsea. SARATOGA SPRINGS, N.Y. -- Trainer Todd Pletcher continued his dominance of the 2-year-old filly division in New York this summer as Nonna Mela drew off to a very impressive six-length victory over Silvertoni in Fridays $200,000 Adirondack Stakes at Saratoga.The Grade 2 Adirondack had originally been scheduled to be run six days earlier but was postponed after heavy rains forced the cancellation of the second half of last Saturdays program.Pletcher had already won the first two stakes for juvenile fillies in New York this year in similarly one-sided fashion, the Astoria at Belmont with Bodes Dream and the Schuylerville here on opening day with Sweet Loretta. They, like Nonna Mela, are owned by the St. Elias Stable of Vincent and Teresa Viola.Nonna Mela prompted the early pace of Silvertoni under Javier Castellano before easing back off the leader after an opening quarter-mile in 21.81 seconds. Nonna Mela rechallenged for command near the quarter pole, disposed of Silvertoni leaving the furlong grounds, and steadily increased her advantage to the wire. Silvertoni easily outlasted the others, finishing three lengths in front of Olive Branch to be second.ddddddddddddLibbys Tail, the 3-2 favorite in a field of seven juvenile fillies, and Ever So Clever were major disappointments, both racing within easy striking distance before coming up empty down the stretch.Nonna Mela, a daughter of Arch, returned $19.80 after completing 6 1/2 furlongs over a fast track in 1:16.83.Vinnie and Teresa made the decision to send all these babies in to Palm Beach Downs and get them started early, and its paid big dividends having experience going into a race like this, said Pletcher.Pletcher said he was relieved when the Adirondack was postponed on Saturday.I wasnt sure how she would have handled the track that day and kind of felt good when they did cancel, said Pletcher. She had a really good week leading up to this. And I thought Javier gave her a very clever ride. We felt she could be close, but he decided to ease her back early, and it worked out well. I wasnt completely surprised by this, but it was a pretty dominant performance. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz