Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 70 mal aufgerufen
 News
LAM Offline

01.10.2018 01:40
ears World Cup in Brazil with a 3-2 victory in Sweden. The Real Madrid forward has scored 66 goals in 2013, but the last three m Antworten

Kane Douglas says he is relieved to have overcome his injury woes and hopeful of making a quick impact for both the Wallabies and the Queensland Reds.Douglas played his first match since injuring his ACL during last years World Cup final in Friday nights loss to the Brumbies, coming off the bench in the 50th minute to make an impressive - albeit long overdue - debut for the Reds.It leaves the 27-year-old with only two Super Rugby matches in the regular season to build form and fitness, but its expected Wallabies coach Michael Cheika will bring him straight back into the fold for the Rugby Championship, which begins with a Bledisloe Cup Test against New Zealand in Sydney on August 20.Thats what Im hoping, if I can play some good footy, Douglas told reporters on Tuesday.But Im just worrying about (doing) that for the Reds first and well see what happens from there.I dont talk myself up, Im just going to work hard and if I can help out in any way, I will.Douglas was a key part of the Australian side that unexpectedly surged all the way to the 2015 World Cup decider, and his uncompromising aggression and sheer physical presence might just be what the Wallabies need after they were comprehensively outfought in a 3-0 home series defeat to England last month.But having spent time around Camp Wallaby finalising the rehabilitation on his knee and nursing himself back to full fitness, Douglas senses its not all gloom and doom for the national team.The boys played well, you cant fault their effort in any of the games, he said.It was good to see some young guys get a crack and everyone definitely put in.These things happen, you have your dips and things like that.The Reds host the Chiefs on Friday night at Suncorp Stadium in a clash that is likely to pit Douglas against All Blacks second-rowers Brodie Retallick and Dominic Bird, in an early test of his readiness for the international arena.Douglas expects he will be much better for his first run, although its expected he will remain on the bench when Queenslands team is named on Wednesday morning, with Cadeyrn Neville and rookie Lukhan Tui set to retain their starting spots.I was probably sucking them in a few times, but I felt all of my involvements were alright, Douglas said.Five-eighth Jake McIntyre (ankle) didnt train on Tuesday and will be replaced by Duncan Paiaaua, while Karmichael Hunt (groin) is also still sidelined. http://www.redskinsrookiestore.com/Redskins-Ryan-Anderson-Jersey/ . After slipping from the summit during the week, the Gunners overcame struggling Crystal Palace 2-0 on Sunday thanks to Alex Oxlade-Chamberlains second-half brace. http://www.redskinsrookiestore.com/Redskins-Art-Monk-Jersey/ .J. -- Seven games into a disappointing season, New York Giants defensive catalyst Jason Pierre-Paul is getting the feeling hes back. http://www.redskinsrookiestore.com/Redskins-Deangelo-Hall-Jersey/ . The next step is a better finish. Bae played bogey-free Friday on another gorgeous day at Riviera for a 5-under 66, giving him a one-shot lead over Aaron Baddeley and Robert Garrigus going into the weekend. http://www.redskinsrookiestore.com/Redskins-Dustin-Hopkins-Jersey/ . Ronaldo produced a spectacular individual performance on Tuesday, scoring all three goals and guiding Portugal into the next years World Cup in Brazil with a 3-2 victory in Sweden. The Real Madrid forward has scored 66 goals in 2013, but the last three may be the boost he needs to upstage Messi after FIFA unexpectedly extended the voting period for the Ballon dOr to Nov. http://www.redskinsrookiestore.com/T-Shirts/ . - Chris Tierney snapped a tie with a power-play goal late in the third period as the London Knights rallied from a 3-0 deficit to beat the Erie Otters 5-3 in Ontario Hockey League action on Wednesday. TORONTO -- Will Power used pit strategy to grab his third victory of the season and close in on Team Penske teammate Simon Pagenaud in the race for the IndyCar championship.Powers victory Sunday on the temporary road course at Exhibition Place was his third in four races, and he was second last week at Iowa. He has closed the gap on Pagenaud to 47 points in the standings, and the two are tied for the most wins in IndyCar this season.Were definitely closing the gap and weve got to keep pushing, man, the Australian said. If we can close that gap going into (the season finale) Sonoma, we can do this. We can win this championship, absolutely.He noted that Scott Dixon snatched the IndyCar title away from teammate Juan Pablo Montoya last year with a strong late surge all the way through Sonoma.As long as its mathematically possible, you should never give up, Power said. Dixon has been the example of that year after year. He said to me the other day, with six to go, he was 90 back. Just shows you how quickly that can change.Power pitted on Lap 57 of 85 for his final stop of the race and moments later, defending race winner Josef Newgarden crashed when he ran over the curb in Turn 5. It brought out a caution and ruined the race for pole-sitter Scott Dixon, who had dominated up to that point.Because Dixon -- along with Pagenaud and five others -- had yet to pit, they were behind Power and stuck in traffic when they did make their stop.It was a late call, Power said. I couldnt believe I came down pit lane and saw the yellow lights come on. I was so stoked to see yellow lights. Its not often you catch a yellow like that.We ran the top three all day. Had a fast car. Its very difficult to pass, so it was going to be a pit stop sequence if youre gooing to get by anyone, or a restart.ddddddddddddDixon led 56 laps but couldnt recover from having to pit under yellow and finished eighth. His plight earned sympathy from runner-up Helio Castroneves.Sometimes not the fastest car wins the race, said the Brazilian. It makes the level of everyone better. One day its going to play on your side, another day its not going to be on your side.A caution with four laps remaining -- first Jack Hawksworth hit a tire barrier, and in an unrelated incident, Juan Pablo Montoya hit the same barrier -- to set up one final restart with one lap remaining. Power got a great start to pull away from teammate Castroneves to give Penske a 1-2 sweep.Castroneves rallied from an early flat tire to finish second.We are never giving up, especially now, he said. We are not giving up.Toronto native James Hinchcliffe finished third for his first career podium at his home race.As we were coming to the last restart, I saw everyone come to their feet and hoped I didnt screw it up, Hinchcliffe said of the home crowd support.Newgarden crashed to set up the race-deciding pit sequence and finished last in the 22-car field. The American was coming off a dominating victory last week on the oval at Iowa despite a broken right wrist suffered in a crash at Texas in June, and he appeared to aggravate his injury on the contact with the wall on Sunday.The Iowa victory had pushed Newgarden to second in the standings behind Pagenaud, but his frustrating weekend dropped him to fifth in the standings leaving Toronto.Pagenaud finished ninth -- his eighth finish of ninth or better through 11 races this season. Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys White Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz