Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 News
LAM Offline

30.09.2018 12:25
me ways, you do start to think back, and of course were reminiscing and thinking about nights out, games, you name it. But at th Antworten

The Indian junior shooting squad continued its medal-winning spree at the ongoing ISSF Junior World Cup in Azerbaijan, winning one gold, two silver and three bronze medals on Monday to take their overall tally to 13.After picking up seven medals, including three golds to top the medal table on Sunday, India picked up six more medals on day two of the event to stand second behind Russia in the medal tally.Yashaswini Singh Deswal, Malaika Goel and Harshada Nithave combined for a total score of 1122 to finish first, winning gold in the junior womens 10m Air Pistol event.In the individual final, Harshada finished in the fourth place, while Yashaswini and Malaika finished sixth and seventh respectively.Earlier in the day, the trio of Gaurav Rana, Hemendra Kushwah and Saurabh Chaudhary won a team silver in the Junior Mens 10m Air Pistol event.Anmol then won an individual silver in the same event, finishing behind Artem Chernousov of Russia in the final.Anmol was among the three Indians who had qualified for the finals. He had a relatively poor start, but quickly bounced back after shooting a good second and fifth series to finish strongly with a second-place finish and a final round score of 197.5. Chernousov shot 199.7. Evgeniu Borovoi won bronze with a score of 175.8.The other Indians in the fray, Hemendra Kushwah finished seventh while Gaurav ended his campaign in the eighth position.Gaayathri Nithyanadam?settled for an individual bronze in the?junior womens 50m Rifle 3 Positions event with a score of 438.9. She had previously won the team bronze in the event along with Sonika and Aditi Singh.Dilreen Gill, the other Indian in the final, finished sixth with a score of 406.3.Three Indians reached the final in the junior womens 10m Air Pistol which had helped them bag the team gold in the event.In the individual final, at the first elimination point, which is after eight shots, Malaika was lying fourth, Yashaswani fifth and Harshada had a brilliant six-shot series to pull up to fourth position after a poor start.The last medal of the day was a team bronze, won by the junior mens skeet team comprising Anant Jeet Singh Naruka, Sukhbir Singh Harika and Hamza Sheikh who shot a total of 337 to finish behind the Russian team who won Gold (360) and the Chinese team which won Silver (339). Danny Etling Jersey . "I dont know that were close," said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. "I just think, right now, the acquisition cost just doesnt work for us right now. I dont know if I can quantify how far off or things like that that they might be but I would say we continue to have dialogue. LaAdrian Waddle Jersey . Emery skated the length of the ice and fought an unwilling Holtby during the third period of the Flyers 7-0 loss Friday night in Philadelphia. He was given 29 penalty minutes, including a game misconduct. But Emery did not face even a disciplinary hearing with NHL senior vice president of player safety Brendan Shanahan because rules 46. http://www.patriotsauthenticshop.com/Patriots-Kenny-Britt-Draft-Jersey/ .R. Smith realized how easily basketball can be taken from him, and he wasnt going to take his place in the NBA for granted anymore. Stephen Gostkowski Jersey . - Oakland Raiders running back Rashad Jennings was speaking to a group of local high school students earlier this week when the conversation turned to the importance of being prepared when opportunities in life arise. Donald Trump Jersey . The next step is a better finish. Bae played bogey-free Friday on another gorgeous day at Riviera for a 5-under 66, giving him a one-shot lead over Aaron Baddeley and Robert Garrigus going into the weekend. Lauren Jackson and Seattle had never gotten a chance to say goodbye to each other.When Jackson last walked off the KeyArena court four years ago, her tying 3-pointer had just helped the Seattle Storm beat the Minnesota Lynx in overtime in Game 2 of their playoff series. At that point, Seattle fans were hoping to see Jackson the following week in the Western Conference finals. Alas, the Storm lost the deciding Game 3 in Minnesota when Jackson missed at the buzzer, and a series of injuries prevented her from returning to the WNBA -- or to Seattle.In March, Jackson announced her retirement, concluding one of the most impressive careers in womens basketball history. And on Friday night, after beating the Washington Mystics 80-51, the Storm finally got a chance to honor Jackson for the WNBA portion of that career spent entirely in Seattle. In an emotional ceremony at turns funny and poignant, Jacksons No. 15 jersey became the first retired by the Storm.I think its great for everybody to have a chance to say goodbye to Lauren, said Seattle head coach Jenny Boucek, an assistant coach for the Storm through much of Jacksons career. I know thats something that weve all wanted to do since we knew that she wasnt going to be able to come back and play.Jackson hadnt so much as been in Seattle since 2012, though it didnt seem that long to her.Its funny, she said. It feels like I havent been gone at all. It doesnt feel like its been four years. It doesnt even feel like a couple days. It just feels like Ive been here the whole time and I havent. I have to keep reminding myself that its been awhile.She got one such reminder before the game, when a young fan Jackson remembered attending games during her playing days came up to get a photo -- and is now a teenager.Four years also had passed since Jackson had seen Sue Bird, her teammate from her second season through the end of her career who developed into one of her closest friends. Because they figured theyd see each other soon, Bird and Jackson couldnt even specifically recall saying goodbye the last time they were together.From the moment Bird greeted Jackson at Sea-Tac International Airport on Wednesday, however, the two picked up right where they left off -- recalling the memories they shared over 11 years together, on and off the court.Shes been staying in my house, so weve been able to hang out, which has been good, Bird said before the game. In some ways, you do start to think back, and of course were reminiscing and thinking about nights out, games, you name it. But at the same time, its as if we didnt miss a beat. We picked up right wwhere we left off.dddddddddddd Havent gotten emotional just yet, but I kind of foresee that happening.Bird was right. While a group of dignitaries including Boucek, former Storm president and CEO Karen Bryant and co-owner Lisa Brummel paid tribute to Jacksons greatness as a performer, her legendary competitiveness on the court and her kindness off it, it was Bird who stole the show with a lengthy speech that ran the emotional gamut.At times, Bird roasted her friend, joking about the rite of passage that Storm teammates experienced of getting yelled at by Jackson for not passing her the ball, and noting that Jackson famously mistook Bird for teammate Adia Barnes during her first training camp. But Bird turned serious in the end, lamenting the fact that Jackson was watching from the sideline while she was putting up 12 points and seven assists Friday playing with a new generation of Storm No. 1 picks (Jewell Loyd and Breanna Stewart).There are definitely days, said Bird, unsuccessfully fighting back tears, where I miss you and I wish you could still be doing this with me.I really do wish she was still playing with me, Bird told media afterward.I wish I was still playing, too, Jackson quietly rejoined.That fact was the bittersweet backdrop to Fridays ceremony. At 35 -- seven months younger than Bird -- Jackson should still be going strong. Her combination of size and shooting ability figured to allow her to remain effective deep into her 30s -- but Jacksons body broke down before she got the chance.I think the closure in itself is a sad thing, she said. At least I got to come back.Jackson also got the opportunity to say thank you to the organization and fans in a brief speech before her jersey was unveiled in the KeyArena rafters, joining the two championship banners from 2004 and 2010 she helped hang.And ultimately, Friday night was more about what Jackson accomplished during her 12 years with the Storm -- the two titles, three MVP awards, seven All-WNBA First Team selections and a spot on the recent WNBA 20@20 list of the greatest players in the leagues two decades of existence -- than what more her injuries prevented her from achieving.Predictably, Bird summed it up best.How things had to end hurts me, she said. I know it hurts you and it hurts me as well. I just want you to know that what you did here, what you did for me, what you did for all these people ... I know it didnt end the way you wanted, but dont let that change all that you did here. Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys White Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz