Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 60 mal aufgerufen
 News
jokergreen0220 Offline

29.09.2018 09:05
BOSTON -- The regular season wasnt much of a struggle for the Boston Bruins, and neither was their first-round playoff series ag Antworten

BOSTON -- The regular season wasnt much of a struggle for the Boston Bruins, and neither was their first-round playoff series against the Detroit Red Wings. Cameron Maybin Jersey . Tuukka Rask made 31 saves Saturday, and the defending Eastern Conference champions eliminated the Red Wings with a 4-2 victory in Game 5. After finishing the regular season with the best record in the NHL, the Bruins advanced to the conference semifinals against the Montreal Canadiens. "That series was much tougher than maybe the results showed," said Bruins captain Zdeno Chara, who gave Boston the lead for good with 4 seconds left in the second period. "I think that we handled it well, we came into this series ready and we got the job done." Loui Eriksson opened the scoring for Boston, and Charas goal on a 4-on-3 advantage snapped a 1-1 tie. Milan Lucic also scored, and Jarome Iginla added an empty-netter. Pavel Datsyuk and Henrik Zetterberg scored and Jonas Gustavsson stopped 29 shots for Detroit. The Red Wings scored only six goals in the five-game series. "Were not there yet," said Red Wings coach Mike Babcock, whose team failed to win a playoff series in two of the past three seasons. "The last two years, we battled to get into the playoffs. To me, thats a measure of where we are. Instead of battling for the Cup, were battling to make the playoffs." It was 1-1 when the Bruins gained a 4-on-3 power play thanks to a holding penalty on Johan Franzen just 22 seconds before Brendan Smith was called for cross-checking. On a faceoff in the Detroit zone, Patrice Bergeron lured two of the three Red Wings defenders toward the corner and then passed it across the ice to Chara, who one-timed it past Gustavsson. Not usually demonstrative, Chara felt this one was worth celebrating. "It was a big game and a big goal," he said. "So Im not afraid to show it." Lucics goal with 4:27 gone in the third made it a two-goal game. Detroit made it 3-2 with 3:52 left after Rask made two acrobatic saves but left the puck to the side of the net for Zetterberg, the Red Wings captain who missed two months with back surgery and did not return until Game 4. Less than a minute later, though the Wings were called for too many men on the ice, leaving them a man down while trying to finish the comeback. With 2 minutes left in the game, the Boston fans began chanting "We want the cup!" Next up: Montreal, which swept Tampa Bay. "Guys were never ever really talking about Montreal," Iginla said. "We know theyve won their series and theyre going to be next, but the only talk today was about thinking about Detroit and getting this series over." The Bruins won it all in 2011 and returned to the Stanley Cup finals last year before they were eliminated when the Chicago Blackhawks scored two goals in 17 seconds in the final 76 seconds of Game 6. Boston seems on its way for another long playoff run this year, finishing the regular season with the best record in the NHL. "We were playing a very good team, a team with a lot of experience, the President Trophy winners," Detroit forward Daniel Alfredsson said. "This is a team that was just playing better than us and we feel a little short." The Bruins scored a power-play goal 3:27 into the first period when Dougie Hamiltons pass bounced off a defenders skate to Eriksson in the slot. Rask earned an assist on the play -- his second career playoff point. It stayed that way until Datsyuk came in and scooped up a rebound 12 seconds into a second-period power play against Lucic for high-sticking. Notes: It was the first NHL playoff game for Red Wings D Xavier Oullette. ... Rask earned an assist on Bostons first goal, his second career playoff point. ... Jimmy Howard, who started in goal for Games 1-3 for Detroit, was the backup. ... Referee Steve Kozari took a puck in the face in the third period. He left the ice through the Bruins bench but returned after a delay of about 2 minutes. ... The Bruins killed off 14 of 15 power plays in the series before allowing a goal after Lucics high-sticking penalty in the second. J. T. Realmuto Jersey . Now, he might be their hottest pitcher. Lobstein earned up his first major league victory Sunday night, allowing one run in 5 2-3 innings in the Tigers 6-1 win over the San Francisco Giants. Martin Prado Jersey . The Asheville, N.C. native, who signed as a free agent with the CFL club last May, didnt see any action with Edmonton this season after opening the year on the injured list. http://www.marlinsteamproshop.com/Marlins-Jeff-Locke-Kids-Jersey/ .Y. - The Philadelphia Eagles game at Green Bay against the Packers on Nov.TAMPA, Fla. -- Darrelle Revis isnt making any bold predictions about his debut with his new team. The star cornerbacks return from knee surgery that has sidelined him nearly a year is set for Sunday, when Tampa Bay opens the season against the three-time All-Pros old team, the New York Jets. Revis has been looking forward to his debut in a new uniform since late April, when the Jets traded him to the Buccaneers, who signed him to a six-year, $96 million contract that makes him the highest-paid defensive player in the NFL. The Bucs had the leagues worst pass defence in 2012 and are counting on Revis and another off-season acquisition, All-Pro safety Dashon Goldson, to make a difference. "Its finally here. Im excited," Revis said Wednesday. "Im not just excited about me getting back out there, but just this team. Weve worked hard in training camp and were ready for the season." While it has yet to be determined how much the 28-year-old will play in his first game action since last Sept. 23, Revis said his surgically repaired left knee feels fine and hes optimistic he eventually will regain the form that made him one of the NFLs most dominant defenders before his injury. "When I go out to practice, I just try to make plays like I have in the past. Thats how Ive got to approach it. I cant sit here and get down on myself if I dont, if Im a step late on a play," the four-time Pro Bowl selection said. "Ive just got to keep on improving and keep on building on me getting in shape and getting back to where I used to be playing at an elite level." Barring a setback, Revis will start against the Jets. Coach Greg Schiano has been encouraged by what hes seen in practice, but said he wont head into the game with "too much of preconceived notion" of how much Revis can play. "Lets see what the conditions are, lets see how hes feeling. The other thing that always gets you is emotions. That can tire you out as well," Schiano said. "To try to make a predetermined plan wouldnt be prudent. I think we just have to play it by ear." Meanwhile, Revis is doing everything he can help his teammates get ready for the Jets. Hes provided tips about some of New Yorks defensive players to offensive co-ordinator Mike Sullivan and discussed some of the Jets offensive playmakers with Goldson and the rest of Tampa Bays overhauled secondary. "I know these guys. I played against them every day in practice. So Ive got a bunch of tips on those guys," Revis said. "And the good thing about it, Ive been sharing them in our secondary. ... We will come into this game real comfortable. We really will, just from the experience I had there and knowing these guys." The Jets, of course, know Revis, too. Not that that necessarily helps, coach Rex Ryan said. "Obviously, Darrelle was the premier corner in football. A physical player who shows up every day to compete. Andre Dawson Jersey. . Hes an excellent teammate, hes just tougher than heck. He was a joy to coach, I can tell you that much," Ryan said. "He probably leads a little differently. Hes not as vocal, but every single teammate will recognize what he does. He doesnt let you catch a ball in walkthroughs. Hes a tremendous competitor, and obviously one of the rare guys that you coach." So now that one of the most dominant defensive players in football is on the other sideline, how does the Jets offence approach Revis? "It should be how do you attack him ... but its probably more about how you defend against him," Ryan said. "Certainly you have to look at him differently than you look at any other corner." Revis had 19 interceptions in six seasons in New York and helped the Jets to consecutive appearances in the AFC Championship Game in 2009 and 2010, Ryans first two years as head coach. The seventh-year pro appeared in two games before tearing the anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee against the Miami Dolphins last September. The Bucs gradually increased his workload in practice during training camp, however Schiano held him out of preseason games in hopes of keeping him healthy for the start of the regular season. The coach said he will not place any restrictions on Revis against the Jets. "I think when you talk about someone like Darrelle Revis, youre talking about one of the elite level athletes in the world. So for me or anyone else to try to give him advice, I dont quite know how it feels to be that gifted, so it wouldnt be a good idea for me," Schiano said. "The only thing I would talk to him about is our preparation," the coach added. "Give him all the tools thats necessary for him to go out and play within the scheme that were playing." Ryans not sure what kind of greeting Revis will receive at MetLife Stadium. "I think certainly Jet fans respect the contributions that he made to our football team. Theres no question about that, so I know how much they respect and admire him," the coach said. "But hey, hes in enemy colours now. It will be interesting." Revis, drafted in the first round by the Jets in 2007, insisted he hasnt given much thought to returning the stadium as a visitor. "Im really not trying to think about that right now because that will be something in the moment at that time," the cornerback said, adding that he anticipates Ryan wont shy away from testing whether hes the same player. "I know Rex very well. I know hes going to play hard-nosed football. Hes an aggressive coach. Hes going to let it rip Sunday, no matter whos across from him," Revis said. "And thats fine. Hes a competitor, Im a competitor. I think the biggest thing is me just going out there and playing." Cheap Hockey Blackhawks Jerseys Cheap Hockey Avalanche Jerseys Cheap Hockey Stars Jerseys Cheap Hockey Wild Jerseys Cheap Hockey Predators Jerseys Cheap Hockey Blues Jerseys Cheap Hockey Jets Jerseys Cheap Hockey Ducks Jerseys Cheap Hockey Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Hockey Flames Jerseys Cheap Hockey Oilers Jerseys Cheap Hockey Kings Jerseys Cheap Hockey Sharks Jerseys Cheap Hockey Canucks Jerseys Cheap Hockey Golden Knights Jerseys Hockey Team Canada Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz