Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 51 mal aufgerufen
 News
jokergreen0220 Offline

29.09.2018 08:57
CEDAR PARK, Texas -- After allowing five goals in Game 1 of the American Hockey League final, Michael Hutchinson went back to th Antworten

CEDAR PARK, Texas -- After allowing five goals in Game 1 of the American Hockey League final, Michael Hutchinson went back to the hotel Monday night and did his homework to prepare for Game 2 against the Texas Stars on Tuesday. Jimmie Ward Jersey . That preparation was even more crucial as the Stars fired 50 shots against the goaltender, but Hutchinson stopped 49 of them in a 2-1 victory to even up the Calder Cup final at a game apiece as it heads back to St. Johns for Games 3 through 5. "We went over all their scoring chances and all my touches, and kind of got to see myself from a different angle," said Hutchinson. "I think that really helped me coming into the game tonight, knowing what to expect and I was more prepared." It was one of the best individual performances IceCaps coach Keith McCambridge had seen in more than two decades as a player and coach. "Without a doubt its up there in the top three with a lot of good goaltenders over the years," said McCambridge. "Hes really in a zone right now. Hes really focused on making sure we got that split on the road." Hutchinson made his biggest stops a minute apart in the third period while clinging to a 2-1 lead. With 13:05 remaining Kevin Henderson had a point-blank chance in the slot on a rebound, but Hutchinson sprawled to his right for what McCambridge called his best save of the night. "That was the obviously the key moment in the game for us," said McCambridge. A minute later Hutchinson made another spectacular stop, this time diving back to the left post with the blocker as Brendan Ranford attempted a wrap-around into an gaping net. "I kind of just got into scramble mode," said Hutchinson. "I was fortunate I could reach far enough. For all those times you end up reaching just a little too short, I was fortunate I got my glove out there and able to get a piece of it." Hutchinsons lone mistake came 29 seconds into the second period when Ranford had tied the game at 1-1 for Texas. But 44 seconds later the IceCaps fourth line reinstated the lead. Blair Riley was left wide open in front of the net and easily beat Cristopher Nilstorp with a one-timed shot off a pass from Kyle MacKinnon. Earlier St. Johns scored on its first scoring chance 4:05 into the game. Eric ODell took a wrist shot that trickled between Nilstorps legs. Kael Mouillierat easily tapped the puck home, making sure it crossed the line to give St. Johns a 1-0 lead. Even with all the shots he faced, Hutchinson didnt have to make any stops on the power play. For the first time in 94 combined regular season and playoff games, the IceCaps didnt face an opposition penalty kill. St. Johns did commit a penalty-- a roughing minor against Jordan Hill-- but it was cancelled out by a matching minor against Stars defenceman Jamie Oleksiak. Nilstorp stopped 33 of 35 shots for Texas, and made several key stops in the second and third period to keep his team in the game. Game 3 is Wednesday at the Mile One Centre in St. Johns. Dante Pettis 49ers Jersey . The 19-year-old from Westmount, Que., was edged 7-5, 6-7 (5), 6-3 by third-seeded Alize Cornet of France. Cornet broke Bouchard twice in the last set and saved six break points in the three-hour match. Jimmie Ward 49ers Jersey . In his first game with Boston University, the 17-year-old Eichel picked up five assists as his Boston University Terriers thumped St. http://www.49ersrookiestore.com/49ers-Fred-Warner-Jersey/ . Perhaps their first trip to the city of Winnipeg in 16 years can serve as the shakeup they need.One Canadian played a solid round, the other slipped but at the end of the day, both were smiling. The better of the two rounds was turned in by Mike Weir, who took 73 over his opening 18 holes. DeLaet, however, made his Masters debut with a round of 80, failing to make a birdie on the day. For Weir, it marked just the second time in the last six Masters tournaments that the lefthander was over par in the first round but he was still pleased with the effort. "I am pretty happy with that," said Weir. "Its a brute of a course, and anything around par is good." The 2003 champion who has made just one cut in his last 10 starts on the PGA Tour, played a relatively steady round that saw him hit 11 of 14 fairways. Those he missed were just by a yard or two. He was also solid coming into to the greens with the statistics showing him at 50 per cent but most of the misses again being by inches rather than yards. "In many ways, I think I could have been a bit lower out there if Id managed to make a few putts," Weir stated, "but Ill take that 73." There were indeed a few missed opportunities such as on the third hole where Weir three-putted from 10 feet, getting fooled by the come-back second putt. "My first putt broke left and went past about three feet. Then the next one broke left too," a confused Weir admitted. Weirs birdies came on the second, seventh and 15th holes and he ended his day by draining a solid six-footer for par on the 18th. Suffering from a cold, he admitted that there wasnt much energy left in the tank at thee end of the day. Weston Richburg 49ers Jersey. He was looking forward to getting a good nights sleep to recharge the batteries. DeLaets day never seemed to get on track and the Weyburn, Saskatchewan product. "I wasnt sharp by any means but I didnt really think I played that poorly," he said. "It just exposed me. I was just battling all day and I wasnt able to make those par putts when I needed them." DeLaet failed to make a birdie during his round, going seven over through his first 10 holes. He needed 39 putts to get around the famed course. Too often his first putt was from the wrong side of the hole and the lightning-fast speeds were next to impossible to negotiate, especially for a first-timer. Still, DeLaet came off the course tired, but still smiling. "Its disappointing, obviously, to shoot 80, but at the same time, I had a great time," said DeLaet. "I feel like I learned a little bit and Im just one good round away from playing the weekend. Thats the plan for [Friday]." As has been the case all week, DeLaet had a huge gallery of Canadians following his every move, including a group of his friends from Weyburn who were sporting shirts that read Grahams Gangsters. And despite the poor performance, DeLaet did allow his thoughts to wander a bit and take in the fact that the kid from Southern Saskatchewan had made it to Augusta. "At some point on the back nine, I was looking up at the board and it said: DeLaet seven-under and maybe that wasnt what I wanted to see but I thought, Hey, its the Masters leaderboard and Im on it." Cheap Hockey Blackhawks Jerseys Cheap Hockey Avalanche Jerseys Cheap Hockey Stars Jerseys Cheap Hockey Wild Jerseys Cheap Hockey Predators Jerseys Cheap Hockey Blues Jerseys Cheap Hockey Jets Jerseys Cheap Hockey Ducks Jerseys Cheap Hockey Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Hockey Flames Jerseys Cheap Hockey Oilers Jerseys Cheap Hockey Kings Jerseys Cheap Hockey Sharks Jerseys Cheap Hockey Canucks Jerseys Cheap Hockey Golden Knights Jerseys Hockey Team Canada Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz