Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 65 mal aufgerufen
 News
LAM Offline

29.09.2018 01:09
f his Hendrick Motorsports car for at least another two weeks as he continues treatment for a concussion he suffered in June.Ear Antworten

Dale Earnhardt Jr.?wont return to the seat of his Hendrick Motorsports car for at least another two weeks as he continues treatment for a concussion he suffered in June.Earnhardt will be replaced by Alex Bowman this weekend at Michigan International Speedway and Jeff Gordon on Labor Day weekend at Darlington Raceway.We know how hard Dale is working to get back, team owner Rick Hendrick said in a statement Wednesday. Hes following what the doctors are saying, to the letter, and doing exactly what he needs to do. Everyone wants to see him in a race car, but his health is first and foremost. Were behind him.Earnhardt, 41, has said his biggest issue is his gaze stability -- the ability to focus on an object at a distance while moving his head and not feeling off-balance or nauseated. Part of his rehab includes walking backward while moving his head in a dark room with disco lights, various basketball-type drills and an online 3D program that forces his eyes to work together.I dont know how long its going to take, Earnhardt said Aug. 5. As impatient as I am, I worry about everyone elses patience as well. But Im not going to go in the car until the doctors clear me.The doctors wont let me race. This is not my decision, but its the right decision and I trust what my doctors are telling me. When they say Im good to go I believe them. If they say Im healthy and I can race Im going to race.Earnhardts doctors believe he suffered a concussion June 12 at Michigan but didnt start feeling the effects until four weeks later. He is being treated by doctors at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center Sports Medicine Concussion Program. He visited them Wednesday.Dale looks great, Hendrick said Saturday. I had lunch with him and the road crew [last] Wednesday, and youve seen him playing basketball.Were taking extra effort with the doctors making sure hes going to be 100 percent. ... Hes coming along great, and he wants to get back in the car.Bowman, 23, ran well before being involved in an accident and finishing 26th in the July 17 race at New Hampshire Motor Speedway, the first race Earnhardt sat out because of balance and vision problems.Gordon, a four-time Sprint Cup champion, has competed in the last four races, and he said last week a previous commitment would keep him out of the seat this week at Michigan. He retired after the 2015 season and joined the Fox broadcast team, which has the first half of the Cup schedule, and had planned to come only to select races over the second half of the season.I was enjoying my summer a lot, Gordon said last week. To go from my experience [vacationing] in France and how relaxing that was to the intensity level at Indy, it was a big wakeup call for me.Every week that Im in the car, I get more comfortable, and I get in a place where I feel I can contribute more and ramp my intensity level up along with the competition. You cant just be out of it for six months and jump in and expect that to come naturally -- not for me anyway.With three races left in the regular season, Earnhardt is 21st in the standings and would need to return at Richmond and win to make the Chase for the Sprint Cup. The Hendrick No. 88 team currently holds the last spot in the team/owners championship playoff system, the same elimination-style points system that includes the same amount of bonus money paid to the driver champion. http://www.saintsrookiestore.com/Saints-Nick-Fairley-Jersey/ . Its 1987 and a Brazilian playmaker, known as Mirandinha, is being paraded around St James Park to the passionate Newcastle fans. http://www.saintsrookiestore.com/Saints-Bobby-Hebert-Jersey/ . They were putting most of their energy into a record-setting offensive display. http://www.saintsrookiestore.com/Saints-Thomas-Morstead-Jersey/ . -- The Magic have their first victory of the new year. http://www.saintsrookiestore.com/Saints-Michael-Hoomanawanui-Jersey/ . The Australian is competing in his final season in Formula One and still looking for his first win this year. He will look to end Vettels run of six straight race wins on Sunday. Webber, who is fifth in the championship, earned his second pole from the past three races and 13th of his career. http://www.saintsrookiestore.com/Saints-Pj-Williams-Jersey/ . The Clippers were angry about blowing a big lead; the Kings didnt like being in that kind of hole and nearly digging themselves out only to lose. MARTIN, Tenn. -- Troy Cook threw four first-half touchdown passes and UT Martin beat NAIA-member Bacone College 84-6 Saturday in a shortened second-half game.UT Martins 84 points rank as the third most scored in program history, trailing 97 against Bethel and 87 versus Concordia.Cook hit Kyle Kerrick with a 45-yard touchdown pass 44 seconds into the game and the Skyhawks (1-2) rolled to a 63-6 halftime lead, scoring on seven-straight offensive possessions and getting two scores from its defense -- on a fumble and interception. Cooks first-half TD strikes included 6- and 11-yarders to Caylon Weathers and a 24-yarder to Greg McKillion.A NCAA rule alloows for games to be shortened by time if the coaches agree, and the second half consisted of two 10-minute quarters.ddddddddddddBut the Skyhawks (1-2) showed no mercy in the second half against the Warriors (0-3). Ty Brown scored twice on short runs and backup quarterback Kyle Akin hit Jaylon Moore on a 45-yard touchdown pass.In the first half, Jaimiee Bowe scored twice on short runs, Marquez Grayson had a 3-yard TD run, Tae Martin returned an interception 36 yards for a score and Trey Warren recovered a fumble for a TD. Jerseys NFL China NFL Jerseys Outlet China NFL Hoodies China Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys China NFL T-shirts From China Cheap Authentic Jerseys NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap Authentic Jerseys Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2020 Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz