Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 67 mal aufgerufen
 News
jokergreen0220 Offline

28.09.2018 09:17
OAKLAND – Edwin Encarnacion suffered a right leg injury in the first inning of the Blue Jays Saturday night game against the Ath Antworten

OAKLAND – Edwin Encarnacion suffered a right leg injury in the first inning of the Blue Jays Saturday night game against the Athletics. Jean Segura Jersey . The clubs preliminary diagnosis is “right quadriceps soreness.” Encarnacion will undergo an MRI on Sunday. Encarnacion was at the plate with one out and Jose Reyes on third base and Melky Cabrera on first. He beat out a groundball by a step but pulled up lame. He required the assistance of trainers George Poulis and Mike Frostad to leave the field. "I felt some pop before I touched the base. Thats why after I touched the base I let my body go to the ground because I felt a lot of pain," Encarnacion said. Reyes scored on the play. Adam Lind pinch ran for Encarnacion and replaced him at first base. Losing Encarnacion for a prolonged period of time would be damaging to the Blue Jays playoff hopes. He is baseballs leader with 69 RBI. Encarnacions 26 home runs place him in a second-place tie with Baltimores Nelson Cruz, one behind Jose Abreu of the White Sox. "Id be very surprised if it wasnt a DL, for a couple of weeks at least. I dont know that for sure yet," manager John Gibbons said. "Of course, in this moment I dont want to go to the DL. I want to be playing, helping my team to win games," Encarnacion added. "Thats what we need right now, we dont need me to go to the DL, its going to be very frustrating for me. Well see what happens." Felix Hernandez Jersey . -- C.J. Wilson parked his car and laughed while signing autographs for faceless fans who handed bats, balls and cards to the pitcher from the other side of a brick wall. Mike Marjama Jersey . Linemates Ryan Johansen and Boone Jenner each had a goal and an assist in the first period, and Sergei Bobrovsky made 36 saves to lead the Blue Jackets past the Florida Panthers 4-1 on Saturday night. http://www.marinersrookiestore.com/Mariners-Edwin-Diaz-Kids-Jersey/ .Y. - Major League Soccers independent review panel has taken back the fine and one-game suspension it placed on Toronto FC forward Luke Moore earlier this week.TORONTO -- When Jonathan Bernier came out of his net and collided with Pittsburgh Penguins forward Jayson Megna, the Toronto Maple Leafs goaltender didnt think much of it. That is, until the next day. "I woke up and it felt pretty bad," Bernier said. The lower-body injury forced Bernier off the ice for two days earlier this week and cost him a planned start Thursday night. But he and Toronto coach Randy Carlyle are optimistic hell be able to play Saturday night when the Detroit Red Wings visit Air Canada Centre. "He is much better today and I would deem that hes probably available to us," Carlyle said Friday. "But well make that assessment (Saturday) morning after todays treatment and how he feels after today." Bernier said he was "pretty confident" hed be able to suit up but will wait until after the morning skate to ddecide. James Paxton Jersey. Carlyle didnt think it was "fair" to put Bernier in net Thursday against the Phoenix Coyotes while he was "nursing an ailment," so Reimer got the call and won in a shootout. Bernier was able to serve as the backup. Given how well Reimer played versus Phoenix, making 34 saves and a couple more in the shootout, it probably wont matter if Bernier is healthy enough to start. More than likely Reimer will make his third straight start. Reimer could go on a run of starts if the victories continue, but that doesnt mean Berniers presence isnt a source of motivation. "You have to be at your best every day," Reimer said. "You always want to go out there and be your best and want to win games and give the boys a chance. "Obviously when theres another world-class goaltender beside you, it pushes you." Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Blackhawks Jerseys Cheap Avalanche Jerseys Cheap Stars Jerseys Cheap Wild Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Ducks Jerseys Cheap Coyotes Jerseys Wholesale Flames Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Oilers Jerseys Cheap Kings Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz