Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 60 mal aufgerufen
 News
LAM Offline

28.09.2018 01:55
d Warriors consolidate their top spot in the CPL 2016 standings.Zouks recovered from twin blows in the first over - Sohail Tanvi Antworten

Guyana Amazon Warriors 139 for 2 (Mohammed 43*, Lynn 38*) beat St Lucia Zouks 138 for 6 (Hussey 64, Emrit 2-25, Zampa 2-30) by eight wicketsScorecard and ball-by-ball details An unbroken 82-run stand for the third wicket between Jason Mohammed and Chris Lynn helped Guyana Amazon Warriors beat St Lucia Zouks by eight wickets at Providence in Guyana. A fifth win in six matches helped Warriors consolidate their top spot in the CPL 2016 standings.Zouks recovered from twin blows in the first over - Sohail Tanvir, the Pakistan pacer, had dismissed openers Johnson Charles and Shane Watson - to post 138 for 6 after being sent in to bat. The innings was steered by Michael Hussey, who top scored with a 50-ball 64. Three other batsmen got into double digits, with David Millers 23 being the second highest in the innings.Zouks were devoid of momentum, and were struggling at 44 for 3 at the halfway mark. It needed a 62-run stand in seven overs between Hussey and Miller to give the innings a lift. Amazon Warriors Adam Zampa, the Australia legspinner, picked up two wickets to become the highest wicket-taker in the competition at this stage, with 12 scalps.Warriors were lucky early in the chase as Martin Guptill was reprieved twice in the space of six deliveries. He contributed 19 in a 55-run opening stand with Dwayne Smith before being caught and bowled by Derone Davis, the left-arm spinner, in the seventh over. Six balls later, Smith was sent back for 32 by Shane Shillingford, the offspinner, to leave Warriors at 57 for 2.But the required rate of a run-a-ball by the halfway mark allowed Mohammed and Lynn to steer clear of any pressure. The pair hit six sixes between them as Amazon Warriors won at a canter, with 16 balls to spare.Pitches are slow and low here, but the one we played on today was a lot better, Mohammed said after the game. Having lost the last game, the boys were extra motivated to win here. We knew we had the skill-sets to chase this target down, and were happy with the way it worked out. Were a win away from qualifying for the playoffs, but its important to ride this momentum. http://www.ravensrookiestore.com/Ravens-Patrick-Onwuasor-Jersey/ . Gerald Green and Miles Plumlee? Green had bounced around the NBA when he wasnt playing overseas. The Pacers gave up on Plumlee after just one season. Now Green and Plumlee are key cogs in the Suns surprising breakout season. http://www.ravensrookiestore.com/Ravens-Alex-Collins-Jersey/ . -- Matt Ryan needed one of the best games of his career to lead the Falcons and their depleted offence out of their three-game losing streak last week. http://www.ravensrookiestore.com/Ravens-Kenneth-Dixon-Jersey/ .Y. -- Syracuse has turned up the defence at the right time all season, and when High Point threatened to pull off a monumental upset the second-ranked Orange did what they do best with their quick hands and savvy play. http://www.ravensrookiestore.com/Ravens-Sam-Koch-Jersey/ . The Islanders dealt Thomas Vanek to the Montreal Canadiens after less than a year on Long Island. Meanwhile, the Oilers dealt long-time sniper Ales hemsky to the Ottawa Senators on Wednesday for a fifth-round pick in 2014 and a third-rounder in 2015. http://www.ravensrookiestore.com/Ravens-Tony-Jefferson-Jersey/ . Instead of dwelling on the negative, Oates focused on what was good about the clubs recent play. It worked. LOUDON, N.H. -- Jimmie Johnson felt as if Christmas came early. Martin Truex Jr. felt as if he earned a little bit of integrity.When NASCAR decided Wednesday not to penalize the drivers for their cars failing postrace inspection Sunday at Chicagoland, they obviously were pleased with being given a pass.Both faced 10-point penalties, with the penalty having a more immediate impact on Johnson because he finished 12th and would have dropped from eighth to 12th in the standings, affecting his ability to remain in the championship hunt. Truex won the race, and the penalty would have been meaningless unless he had already been eliminated from the championship.NASCAR officials said Wednesday that the penalty impact wasnt fair across the board, and it eliminated the rules that resulted in those penalties. Instead of having three levels of how much a cars rear alignment can be off, NASCAR has just one with a harsh penalty of 35 points, a three-race crew-chief suspension and a $65,000 fine. The 10-point and 15-point tiers are a thing of the past -- retroactively.The NASCAR decision wasnt universally applauded, especially for the retroactive portion. Ryan Newman had been penalized a few weeks earlier, making his prospects for getting into the Chase quite dim at Richmond. Other drivers felt it was unfair to those who passed postrace tech at Chicagoland for having to run under a different set of rules than that those NASCAR enforced.I dont know whats right. I dont know whats fair, Johnson said Friday at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. I was taking my lumps and going on with my business and then kind of Christmas showed up in September.It was unexpected, but happy they clearly saw the 78 and mine wasnt a fair situation.Truex felt a little different. He didnt feel relief as much as maybe getting a little bit of his good reputation back.It kind of taints your win, he said. You dont want people to think youre winning races by what they call cheating.But heres the deal. The car that led the most laps (Johnson) and the car that won the race (Truex) both were outside the NASCAR tolerances. Truex said his violation was ten-thousandths of an inch. Johnson said his was off by four-thousandths.People say, Their car was illegal, Truex said. That could mean a million things. It could have been something that was worth three-tenths of a second or it could be something that means absolutely nothing.In this case, it was absolutely nothing. But aa lot of people dont understand that.dddddddddddd.Actually, a lot of people even in the garage would dispute that. They work for every millisecond.Im sure directionally it was an advantage -- everybody will take a hundredth of a degree or a hundredth of an inch they can get, Johnson said. I think we were four-thousandths [of an inch] over.I dont know how much of an advantage you can get in four-thousandths. Thats awfully, awfully small, but were in a world now where its black and white.Truex said at Kansas earlier this year, he had the fastest car in practice but his car after practice was far outside the tolerance. The team fixed the issue and still won the pole.Everybody wants as much as they can get, but is ten-thousandths worth thousandths of a second? Truex said. I cant tell you. It depends on the race track and a lot of other things.One thing that will help perception, Truex said, is NASCARs putting all Chase cars through postrace measurement. It typically would take the top-five cars and any others at its choosing (which NASCAR calls the random, though it doesnt have to be picked randomly). Johnson was a random selection at Chicagoland.Sending all the Chase cars through is 100 percent the right thing to do, Truex said. The guy that finishes sixth doesnt even get checked, [and] he could have been off further than the guy who won the race.If were going nitpick like that, you need to put them all through there.Truexs team said his car failed because it was hit by Kevin Harvick during the race. After the race, Truex said he thought it was unintentional. Truex has talked with Harvick, and Harvick apparently thought Truex had hit him first.Well move on and well race like we always have -- very hard but always clean, Truex said. We agreed it was a racing deal, heat of the battle stuff.I was mad and I didnt know he was mad also. He thought I ran into him. Im not sure honestly. I dont really care at this point.All is good in Truexs world. And all is better in Johnsons world than it could have been.That is the last thing I expected to hear, Johnson said about the NASCAR decision. At the time after the race, I felt like the penalties that us and the 78 had just didnt feel fair.But I knew what the rules were, I knew we were out of the spec on the tolerances so I just took it for what it was. Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online NFL Jerseys From China Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Jerseys From China China Womens NFL Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz