Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 69 mal aufgerufen
 News
LAM Offline

28.09.2018 01:54
idnt even know what to think. They called me this morning, told me I was going up. I kept asking them whether it was real. I did Antworten

TORONTO - Experiencing the most difficult month of his pro baseball career, Anthony Gose was stunned to learn hed been recalled by the Blue Jays. "Wouldnt you be?" said Gose. "Definitely surprised. I didnt even know what to think. They called me this morning, told me I was going up. I kept asking them whether it was real. I didnt know what was happening. But its definitely good to be here, something new, fresh start." It was a whirlwind day for the outfielder, who was whisked to a car for the drive from Buffalo to Toronto this morning. He arrived in time to take batting practice. In 40 games with Triple-A Buffalo, Gose was hitting .227. His on-base percentage was a respectable .343. The monthly splits, though, tell a different story. Gose had a strong April; his .373 OBP reflective of his taking 14 walks. May has been a different story; Goses OBP has plummeted to .309 for the month. Numbers aside, Goses struggle has been to control the game going on in his head. "The first month was unbelievable for me," said Gose. "I felt probably as good as I could have. The last three weeks, the last two days have been better for me, starting to get back on track, the early part of the month was rough for me, definitely. Definitely mentally, definitely rough. "That was the first time Id been through something like that," Gose continued. "Id struggled up here, Id struggled early on every year in April and then for me to go out and feel like I had a good month like things were on the up and then to hit a wall, for things to snowball, it kind of took a toll on me mentally." As is often the case when a player goes through a prolonged slump, Gose began receiving advice from more than a few well-meaning supporters. Among them: Bisons manager Marty Brown. Browns message was clear. "I cant say that on camera," said Gose, when asked what Brown said to him. "There was some explicit words. Basically just pull your head and keep going. Just stay positive and keep working. Trust in what youre doing and what youve been doing and turn the page." But it was a surprise visit by Goses father, Steve, which helped to put the young players trials into perspective. "Seeing my Dad was probably the best thing for me," he said. Upon arriving in Toronto on Monday morning, Gose had a brief chat with manager John Gibbons but hadnt yet spoken to general manager Alex Anthopoulos. Right-hander Mickey Storey was optioned to Buffalo to make room for Gose. The Blue Jays had been carrying 13 pitchers Goses role, for the moment, appears to be that of late-game defensive replacement or pinch hitter/pinch runner. Melky Cabrera has been dealing with irritation in both legs, which has affected his range in left field. Gose will help there. The 22-year-old is happy to be back in the big leagues, regardless of how hes used or for how long it will be. "I cant explain how excited I am," said Gose. "Im happier than can be right now." http://www.packersrookiestore.com/Packers-Damarious-Randall-Jersey/ . With their top three point guards and Kobe Bryant all sidelined by injury, the Lakers signed Marshall out of the D-League on Friday before their home game against Minnesota. http://www.packersrookiestore.com/Customized/ . Jane Virtanen scored two, and Alex Roach and Elliott Peterson rounded out the offence for the Hitmen (40-15-6). Brady Brassart chipped in with three assists. Colton McCarthy scored twice, Brayden Point had a goal and two assists, and Jack Rodewald also scored for the Warriors (15-35-9), who were 2 for 5 on the power play. http://www.packersrookiestore.com/Packers-Jamaal-Williams-Jersey/ . -- When the Florida Panthers fell behind by two goals in the first period to the top team in the NHL, it appeared they were on their way to yet another loss. http://www.packersrookiestore.com/Packers-Blake-Martinez-Jersey/ . 1 position. The Mustangs (6-0), who beat Queens 50-31 last weekend, earned 17 first-place votes and 287 points in voting by the Football Reporters of Canada. Western was last ranked first in the country in October 2011. http://www.packersrookiestore.com/Packers-Justin-Vogel-Jersey/ . A lawyer for MLB, Matthew Menchel, confirmed Wednesday the league dropped its case against Biogenesis of America, its owner Anthony Bosch and several other individuals. The lawsuit had accused Biogenesis and Bosch of conspiring with players to violate their contracts by providing them with banned performance-enhancing substances. DURHAM, N.C.-- Duke defensive back DeVon Edwards will have season-ending surgery after suffering a torn ACL and MCL in his left knee Saturday, coach David Cutcliffe said during a Sunday teleconference.?The injury signifies the end of Edwards collegiate football career.Were very saddened for DeVon and his family, Duke head coach David Cutcliffe said. He is a great leader. He is absolutely a great player and a great person. Hell have to have an impact like Thomas [Sirk] has. Thomas has been an inspiration for us all -- certainly to the team. Now we have another captain thrust into that role. We are with DeVon every step of the way through this.Edwards left leg appeared to buckle as he returned Notre Dames first kickoff 21 yards. On the first kickoff after Edwards went down, Blue Devils junior running back Shaun Wilson returned the kick 96 yards for a touchdown, the first score of the Blue Devils 38-35 upset win over the Irish.A redshirt senior captain, Edwards has earned numerous All-ACC and All-America mentions, ass he has six career kickoff return touchdowns, one shy of the ACC record.dddddddddddd Edwards also has two career interception returns for touchdowns, and he was named to the Allstate AFCA Good Works Team last week.Edwards closes his career ranking 17th on Dukes all-time tackle chart while holding school career records for kickoff return average and kickoff returns for touchdowns. His six kickoff returns for scores rank as the third most in NCAA history behind Clemsons C.J. Spiller and Houstons Tyron Carrier, who both had seven.A native of Covington, Georgia, Edwards ends his 44-game playing career with 327 tackles, 13.0 tackles for loss, 10.5 quarterback sacks, five interceptions, six caused fumbles, 21 pass breakups and eight quarterback pressures. In addition, he returned 74 kickoffs for 2,060 yards for a 27.84 average and six touchdowns.?Duke (2-2) hosts Virginia (1-3) on Saturday. Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online NFL Jerseys From China Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Jerseys From China China Womens NFL Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz