Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 71 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

14.06.2019 07:34
efore this, including the Preakness, where he finished sixth, 12 lengths behind Exaggerator. He did finish second in the Grade 2 Antworten

SARATOGA SPRINGS, N.Y. -- Trainer Eric Guillot, the court jester of the backstretch, had the last laugh in Saturdays Grade 2, $600,000 Jim Dandy Stakes at Saratoga.Guillot won the Jim Dandy with the maiden Laoban, the longest shot on the board at 27-1, who led from start to finish under Jose Ortiz and won by 1-1/4 lengths.Governor Malibu, the New York-bred who ran fourth in the Belmont Stakes, rallied along the inside to get second by a neck over Belmont Stakes runner-up Destin. It was 4-1/4 lengths back to Mohaymen, the 7-5 favorite who stumbled at the start. He was followed by Race Me Home and Creator, the Belmont Stakes winner who ran last throughout.Guillot had taken shots with Laoban before, running him in five graded stakes before this, including the Preakness, where he finished sixth, 12 lengths behind Exaggerator. He did finish second in the Grade 2 Gotham at Aqueduct and third in the Grade 3 Sham at Santa Anita.Guillot initially was going to Laoban in a maiden race here, but altered course when he was told by New York Racing Association officials the Jim Dandy was coming up a short field.They told me who was in there. I said, All the speed is across town in the Haskell, said Guillot, who trains Laoban for Mike Morenos Southern Equine Stable and McCormick Racing. I said you know what? Im going to take a shot. Hes doing good.My partner and I dont dance to elevator music, Guillot added. We dance to Zydeco. Who wants to run in a maiden? Hes multiple graded-stakes placed. I can break his maiden any time I want.Laobans weapon has always been his speed, but he had difficulty rationing it out properly. Saturday, under Jose Oritz, Laoban made the lead rather easily, maintaining a one-length advantage through a quarter in 24.56 seconds and a half-mile in 49.07 while being chased by Destin.Mohaymen, making his first start since the Kentucky Derby, stumbled at the start under Junior Alvarado, but quickly recovered and was third early. Alvarado said he did not think the stumble mattered or cost him a position.Laoban continued to cruise on the lead approaching the quarter pole and turned for home 1-1/2 lengths in front. Destin wasnt going on, but Governor Malibu was attempting to rally along the rail.Joel Rosario guided Governor Malibu off the rail at the sixteenth pole, but he and Destin both just finished evenly as Laoban kept going.Laoban, a son of Uncle Mo, covered the 1-1/8 miles in 1:48.39 and returned $56 to win.When he broke and I saw nobody put a lot of pressure on me I knew the horse was fit enough to go in this race, Ortiz said. On the backside they let me go easier. By the three-eighths pole I could hear theyre already smooching and Im just waiting. When I asked him to go right before the quarter pole he responded very well.The biggest mishap for Ortiz was galloping back to the winners circle when Laoban stumbled and unseated Ortiz. The horse continued back to the winners circle, where he was easily corralled. Ortiz got a ride back from the ambulance; he had a cut on his elbow, and a bruised ego perhaps.Aside from Governor Malibu, who ran a solid race, the other connections of Laobans vanquished were left to scratch their heads. Destin seemed to be in a good position early on under Javier Castellano, but just ran evenly and lost second by a neck to Governor Malibu.We got the trip we wanted, trainer Todd Pletcher said. Javier said he just feels like hes still a little unfocused, just kind of eyeballing that horse in front of him and, when Governor Malibu came, then he dug back in. He saw the [tire] tracks, then he went back to his left lead, like hes still figuring it out a little bit.Alvarado said turning for home Mohaymen was coming steady, but he didnt feel to me he was the same horse. I cant really figure it out right now.Steve Asmussen, the trainer of Belmont Stakes winner Creator, was compromised by a pedestrian pace.They went into the first turn in a canter, Asmussen said. A very oddly run race.The top three finishers from the Jim Dandy are all likely to come back in the Travers, along with Creator as well as Curlin Stakes 1-2 finishers Connect and Gift Box. Custom Sharks Jerseys . He says so-called TRT is only one problem and he wants to go even further than the ban. "Its about time," St-Pierre told reporters at a promotional event in Montreal on Friday. "I think its a good thing. Sharks Jerseys China .J. -- Marshawn Lynch said Thursday it will be good to get back to football after the Seattle quiet talking running back wrapped up his final mandatory media session of Super Bowl week. http://www.customsharksjersey.com/ . Down by seven with 90 seconds left in regulation, thats where they looked comfortable. Custom Evander Kane Jersey . Having already announced that the race will start May 9 with three stages in Northern Ireland and Ireland and finish in Trieste on June 1, the rest of the route was unveiled Monday. Custom Evander Kane Jersey . The 27-year-old Scrivens will be joining his third NHL club since signing with the Toronto Maple Leafs as a free agent in 2010. The move also reunites with him with head coach Dallas Eakins from their time together with the American Hockey Leagues Toronto Marlies. A disclaimer: What follows is a list of college coaches who might jump to the NFL if opportunities surface in the coming weeks. If you are one of these coaches or a fan of these teams who hates seeing your coach mentioned, you might want to look away. ?The college coach carousel wrapped up very early this season, as all FBS jobs are currently filled. But the NFL cycle is just getting started -- Jacksonville fired Gus Bradley on Sunday, and Rex Ryans days in Buffalo seem numbered -- and theres a decent chance that at least one college coach will move up.dddddddddddd ?After talking with industry sources, heres a look at the candidates, based on their NFL interest and the interest from the NFL in them. ? ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz