Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

13.06.2019 02:48
irginia Mountaineers, Iowa State Cyclones Big East: Villanova Wildcats, Xavier Musketeers, Creighton Bluejays, Seton Hall Pirate Antworten

I always wanted to be a part of the NCAA tournament selection process, baby!I know it is a tough job deciding who those last few teams will be in that conference room before the brackets are released. It is not easy to project the field before the season as injuries and other things can derail good teams.I am going to give it my best shot, looking into my crystal ball for the 2016-17 season. Here is my look at a field of 68. Keep this and see how I did against the real one at seasons end.American: Connecticut Huskies, Cincinnati Bearcats, Houston Cougars ACC: Duke Blue Devils, North Carolina Tar Heels, Florida State Seminoles, Louisville Cardinals, Virginia Cavaliers, Syracuse Orange, Notre Dame Fighting Irish, Miami Hurricanes America East: Vermont Catamounts Atlantic 10: Dayton Flyers, Rhode Island Rams, VCU Rams Atlantic Sun: Florida Gulf Coast Eagles Big 12: Kansas Jayhawks, Baylor Bears, Texas Longhorns, Oklahoma Sooners, West Virginia Mountaineers, Iowa State Cyclones Big East: Villanova Wildcats, Xavier Musketeers, Creighton Bluejays, Seton Hall Pirates Big Ten: Indiana Hoosiers, Ohio State Buckeyes, Michigan Wolverines, Michigan State Spartans, Purdue Boilermakers, Wisconsin Badgers, Iowa Hawkeyes, Maryland Terrapins Big Sky: Weber State Wildcats Big South: Winthrop Eagles Big West: Long Beach State 49ers Colonial: UNC Wilmington Seahawks Conference USA:?Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders Horizon: Valparaiso Crusaders Ivy: Harvard Crimson MAAC: Monmouth Hawks MAC: Akron Zips MEAC: South Carolina State Bulldogs Missouri Valley: Wichita State Shockers Mountain West: San Diego State Aztecs, New Mexico Lobos Northeast: Wagner Sehawks Ohio Valley: Belmont Bruins Pac-12: Oregon Ducks, Arizona Wildcats, UCLA Bruins, California Golden Bears, Colorado Buffaloes Patriot: Lehigh Mountain Hawks SEC: Kentucky Wildcats, Florida Gators, Texas A&M Aggies, Georgia Bulldogs Southern: Chattanooga Mocs Southland: Stephen F. Austin Lumberjacks Summit League: North Dakota State Bison Sun Belt: UT-Arlington Mavericks SWAC: Jackson State Tigers WAC: New Mexico State Aggies West Coast: Gonzaga Bulldogs, Saint Marys Gaels, BYU Cougars Custom Derek Fisher Jersey . Cote was eligible to become a free agent Feb. 15. Cote helped running back Jon Cornish run for a league-high 1,813 rushing yards en route to being named the leagues most outstanding player. Cheap Lakers Jerseys . Ouellette, from Montreal, already has three Olympic gold medals since joining the team in 1999. http://www.customlakersjersey.com/ . -- Three close looks at the bucket, three misses. Custom Lakers Jerseys . -- In a span of seven Washington Redskins offensive plays, Justin Tuck sacked Robert Griffin III four times. Derek Fisher Jersey Large . The 19-year-old Olsen played 34 games with the Kelowna Rockets of the WHL this season. In that time, hes recorded 17 goals and 17 assists with 36 penalty minutes. LeBron James is poised to pass another milestone when the Cleveland Cavaliers visit the Philadelphia 76ers on Saturday night.James, who scored a season-high 30 points in a 128-122 victory over the Boston Celtics on Thursday night, needs two points to surpass Hakeem Olajuwons total of 26,946 and vault into 10th place on the NBAs all-time scoring list.Its always humbling when youre able to put yourself in any category with guys that laid the path for you and the rest of us, James told reporters after the Boston game.James led Cleveland to its first NBA championship last season and has the Cavaliers off to a 5-0 start, their best since they won their first eight games in 1976-77.He turns 32 on Dec. 30 and is in his 14th season but is playing as well as ever, averaging 22.4 points, 10 assists and nine rebounds. He is not the Cavs leading scorer, however. Kyrie Irving is averaging 26 points, which if maintained would be a career high.Kevin Love is chipping in 22 points per game, his best clip in his three seasons with Cleveland, and is doing more damage in the paint than previously. According to Chris Fedor of Cleveland.com, 44.9 percent of Loves shot attempts came from 3-point range last season. This year that average is down to 33.3.Because Love is working inside, he is getting to the foul line more often. He has nailed 37 of 41 free throws to date, including 12 of 13 against Boston. He averaged 4.1 free throws attempts last season.Love scored a season-high 26 points against Boston, and Irving finished with 23. Six Cavaliers cracked double figures in all.This is the best Ive seen the Cavs play in November, Boston coach Brad Stevens told Cleveland.ddddddddddddom. From what Ive seen ... theyre way ahead of where they were the last two years.The Sixers are 0-4, having lost 109-93 Wednesday in Charlotte while giving rookie center Joel Embiid a night off. Philadelphia lost its first 18 games last season and its first 17 the year before, and dropped 41 straight games in October/November, dating back to an overtime victory over the Milwaukee Bucks on Nov. 22, 2013.Embiid, who missed his first two seasons while recovering from a pair of foot surgeries, is averaging a team-best 17.3 points. The club is limiting him to 24 minutes a night as a precaution.Veteran forward Ersan Ilyasova, acquired Tuesday from Oklahoma City for Jerami Grant, scored 14 against the Hornets. Sergio Rodriguez is also averaging 12 points and 7.5 assists while filling in at point guard for Jerryd Bayless, who is out with a wrist injury.The only other Sixer scoring in double figures is rookie forward Dario Saric (11.3). Forward Robert Covington (12.9 the past two seasons) is down to four per game on 19.2-percent shooting.You just keep shooting, Covington told the Philadelphia Inquirer. Thats what you do. ... Do I get discouraged about it? No. I just continue to play, and when the time comes the shots are going to fall.Philadelphia is also without Nerlens Noel, who recently had knee surgery, and No. 1 overall draft pick Ben Simmons, who is out until at least January following foot surgery. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz