Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

12.06.2019 13:59
the rest of the race, but was asked by Mercedes to pick his pace up during the middle stint as third-placed Daniel Ricciardo clo Antworten

Lewis Hamilton says he felt comfortable enough throughout the Hungarian Grand Prix to manage the pace as he took the lead of the championship with a fifth win of 2016.Hamilton beat teammate Nico Rosberg into Turn 1 and led for the rest of the race, but was asked by Mercedes to pick his pace up during the middle stint as third-placed Daniel Ricciardo closed the gap. He replied to say he was driving as fast as the tyres would allow, and the Mercedes one-two did not come under threat from Red Bull after the second stops.Other than one mistake which brought Nico Rosberg to within DRS range later in the race, the championship leader said he felt comfortable throughout.?There was never a moment when I felt that I was going to lose it, he said. This is a race where you dont need a five or ten second gap. I need to do what I just need to do, even if we win by a tenth of a second. I was just managing that gap of about two seconds. When I needed some time, I put my engine where it needed to be and I kept the time.Asked why he seemed to struggle with his pace, Hamilton said: Compared to practice we knew the temperature was a lot higher. I think the temperature was about 43 degrees, the track temperature, so today was a 53, so its an unknown how long these tyres are going to last. So once I got into the lead I was able to manage my tyres, my car, and manage the gap, and react only when I needed to.For sure the backmarkers caused a bit of trouble towards the end. Generally I was able to keep the buffer. There was one moment ... I thought all race I hadnt made a mistake and then I locked up my wheels and went slightly wide and Nico all of a sudden on my tail. Wasnt an exciting moment but then got my head down and increased that lead.Hamilton thinks his getaway was crucial to the victory.The start was everything, I got a good start. I mean I had... One of the Red Bulls was on the inside of me so I was pressured quite a lot into Turn 1 but the team did a fantastic job with the strategy, preparing the car as always, the guys back at the factory continuing to push flat out. A huge thank-you to them.The victory was Hamiltons fifth in Hungary, moving him past the previous record of four he shared with Michael Schumacher. The Briton admitted it was a special statement to hear.Its truly incredible to hear those words, especially as I grew up watching Michael -- to know I had one more than he had here is just incredible. I would only be able to do it with the great people I work with at Mercedes, its the result of great work from a great group of people.Im really grateful for it -- I love it here and I hope theres more to come. It wasnt the easiest grand prix Ive had here but definitely one I enjoyed, a great tussle between the three of us. Willie Stargell Jersey Large . There was no hesitation from the 40th-ranked Pospisil, from Vernon, B.C., who admitted that he cut back on his training sessions over the last few days to conserve energy as the long ATP season finishes next week at the Paris Masters. Custom Pirates Jersey China . -- Whether Jeremy Hill deserves a prominent role in LSUs offence this early in the season is a matter for debate. http://www.custompiratesjersey.com/ . Pence singled in the winning run with no outs in the ninth inning to give the Giants a 7-6 victory over the San Diego Padres on Sunday. Custom Willie Stargell Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. Custom Pirates Jerseys .com) - Richie Incognito has reportedly been admitted to a psychiatric care unit in Arizona. Womens Running has a strong recent history of groundbreaking covers, and its October issue is no different. Released last week, the magazine features marathoner Rahaf Khatib, and she is believed to be the first woman ever to wear a hijab on the cover of an American fitness magazine.According to?Buzzfeed, Khatib emailed the magazine and mentioned the lack of Muslim women represented in magazines and challenged them to change that. The editorial team was moved by the plea and decided to feature her.The 32-year-old mom of three is originaally from Syria, but she has lived in the U.ddddddddddddS. since the 1980s. She has run at least five marathons and hopes to send the message that everyone can be an athlete no matter how you dress and how youre covered.Now THATS an inspiring message. Way to go, Khatib and Womens Running!See something entertaining on social media that you think deserves to be shared? Let me know on Twitter, @darcymaine_espn. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz