Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

10.06.2019 07:17
earlier in the second quarter after Jack Heneghans 8-yard TD pass to Cameron Skaff gave Dartmouth the lead for the second time. Antworten

PRINCETON, N.J. -- John Lovett rushed for two touchdowns, threw for one, and Princeton used 31 straight second-half points to clinch a share of the Ivy League title with a 38-21 win over Dartmouth on Saturday.Princeton (8-2, 6-1) trailed 14-7 earlier in the second quarter after Jack Heneghans 8-yard TD pass to Cameron Skaff gave Dartmouth the lead for the second time. Tavish Rice cut the deficit to 14-10 with a 23-yard field goal, capping a 13-play, 85-yard drive.The Tigers scored on four of their first five second-half possessions while holding the Big Green scoreless to build a 38-14 lead. Lovetts second TD run capped a 15-play drive midway through the third quarter, and Chad Kanoffs 14-yard scoring pass to Jesper Horsted put Princeton on top 24-14 with 13:28 remaining.Dartmouth (4-6, 1-6) fumbled the ensuing kickoff, and Lovett found Scott Carpenter for a 3-yard TD pass three plays later. Charles Volker capped the Tigers scoring with a 39-yard run midway through the fourth.Heneghan passed for 314 yards and scored on a 20-yard TD run to give Dartmouth an early 7-0 lead. Swell Black Bottle . Halifax beat the Saint John Sea Dogs 7-5 on the strength of two goals apiece from Nikolaj Ehlers, Matt Murphy and Brent Andrews. Jonathan Drouin also scored and had three assists while Zachary Fucale made 17 saves for the Mooseheads (16-8-0), who led 6-1 after two periods. Swell Water Bottle Sale 17 Oz .Y. -- Jayna Hefford scored the winning goal Friday as Canada survived a scare with a 4-3 win over Sweden at the Four Nations womens hockey tournament. http://www.swellbottlesclearance.com/swell-bottles-liberty.html . Pettersen, winner of last years Evian Championships, had nine birdies and three bogeys, holding off a series of challengers led by Marion Ricordeau of France. The second-ranked Norwegian made her season debut after missing the LPGA Tours opening event last month in the Bahamas because of a shoulder injury. SWell Stone Collection Bottle . Wall made the comment in a speech to a Regina business crowd that included Lesnar. The U.S. wrestler and retired mixed martial artist says he was visiting his brothers farm in Saskatchewan and decided he wanted to hear what the premier had to say. Swell Bottle Resort Collection .C. -- Al Jefferson joked that he feels he can score from anywhere on the court. Former Ryder Cup-winning captain?Paul McGinley?has joined the board of the European Tour as a non-executive director.McGinley, who led the European team to a resounding victory against the United States at Gleneagles in 2014, has been a Tour professional since 1992 as well as serving on the tournament committee for the past 13 years.The 49-year-old Irishman said: At the invitation of chairman David Williams I have attended the last three board meetings in an observational capacity and I have to say I found it an energetic and energising environment.I have always enjoyed the business element of sport but it has been a learning curve for me over these meetings to see how a fully functioning board is structured and how it deals with the wide variety of matters and issues raised.dddddddddddd have enjoyed seeing the many successes the European Tour has enjoyed over the past 20 years and I hope to be able to play a small part in helping shape many more successes in the years to come. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz