Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 73 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

10.06.2019 07:16
kept my mouth shut, Trotz said.Braden Holtby had 25 saves for his first shutout this season and the 24th of his career.On any gi Antworten

WASHINGTON -- Before the first period was over, Washington lost three forwards.It didnt stop the Capitals, who managed a 1-0 win over the Detroit Red Wings on Friday night thanks to Jay Beagles goal with 5:11 remaining in the third period.Washington coach Barry Trotz noted that besides the injuries to Andre Burakovsky, Lars Ellis and T.J. Oshie, a couple of players had equipment problems.I was like, `OK, were down to like five or six guys, Trotz said. I thought it was a real gutsy effort. We got a lot of commitment in a lot of areas. They tried to grind us down pretty good with their numbers. I thought we were resilient. When it was time to be committed, we were fully in.Washington was coming off a seven-goal outburst against Pittsburgh on Wednesday after scoring just five goals in its previous four games.The Capitals had played the seasons early weeks without major injuries, something that Trotz wryly noted.I got a flu shot today with one of our doctors. I said, `knock on wood, we havent had any injuries, and we were talking about that, and how fortunate that was, and I should have just kept my mouth shut, Trotz said.Braden Holtby had 25 saves for his first shutout this season and the 24th of his career.On any given night we know hes going to show up. We know hes going to be one of the best players on the ice if not the best, Capitals forward Tom Wilson said. Hes always there for us to bail us out, and its nice to get him the shutout.Beagle tapped in a rebound of Dmitry Orlovs shot, which was stopped by Detroit goalie Jimmy Howard. It was Beagles fourth this season.I just kind of spun around and saw a wide open net so I just tried to get it as I was falling, Beagle said. I dont think Ive even been a part of a game where three guys go down kind of all within the first 10 minutes of the game.Howard finished with 27 saves for the Red Wings, who have lost three straight for the first time this season.Somehow, the puck had eyes, got through, went off my left skate, went right back out in front, Howard said.Detroit coach Jeff Blashill was unhappy with his teams power play. The Red Wings failed to score on four opportunities.Theres no question we should have scored on one of those power play looks. That ended up being the difference in the game, Blashill said. When youre not scoring, youve got to find a way to be ferocious, get to the net, score dirty goals, score the ugly, greasy goals.Game notes Detroit F Tomas Jurco (back), who has yet to play this season because of back surgery, will have an entire week of practice next week before hes sent to Grand Rapids of the AHL for conditioning. ... The Red Wings played their first game without F Darren Helm, who suffered a shoulder injury in Tuesdays loss to Tampa Bay. Helm is expected to miss at least six weeks. Detroit F Thomas Vanek (hip) is expected back on Sunday. . Trotz said he thought the Capitals would bring up another player from AHL Hershey as a precaution for Sundays game.UP NEXTRed Wings: Host Calgary on SundayCapitals: Host Columbus on Sunday Jeff Bagwell Jersey Large .4 million title. Ryan Riess emerged with the title after a session in which he started behind, but used expert skill to gather the chips to his side amid the unpredictability of no-limit Texas Hold em. Riess put his final opponent Jay Farber all-in with an Ace-King. Custom Jeff Bagwell Jersey . With their top three point guards and Kobe Bryant all sidelined by injury, the Lakers signed Marshall out of the D-League on Friday before their home game against Minnesota. http://www.customastrosjersey.com/ .ca NFL Power Rankings, overtaking the Denver Broncos and remaining ahead of NFC competition San Francisco, Carolina and New Orleans. Authentic Custom Astros Jersey . Terms of the deal were not immediately available. The 26-year-old finished last season with Clevelands Triple-A affiliate in Columbus after signing with the Indians in August. Custom Astros T-shirts .Y. - Rob Manfred was promoted Monday to Major League Baseballs chief operating officer, which may make him a candidate to succeed Bud Selig as commissioner. North Melbourne ruck-forward Majak Daw has spurned interest from rival AFL clubs to sign a new contract with the Kangaroos.The club announced on Wednesday that Daw had agreed to a three-year deal, with forward Jarrad Waite and winger Sam Gibson also signing one-year contracts.Daw, who started the year on the rookie list, had been linked with a move away from Arden Street after another season of limited opportunities.The 25-year-old played nine games this year for a career total of 25 since being selected at the 2010 rookie draft.Ive been at North Melbourne since (2010) and couldnt see myself playing anywhere else, Daw said.The club has been great to me and so have the fans, who I think are definitely the most passionate in the AFL.Daws emergence has been a long time coming, but he will likely see more AFL game time with the departure of Drew Petrie.The club cut ties with the veteran forward, along with Brent Harvey, Nick Dal Santo and Michael Firrito, in controversial circumstances on the eve of the Roos ill-fated finals campaign.ddddddddddddDaw pressed his case for a new contract with a four-goal performance in his sides elimination-final loss to the Crows at Adelaide Oval.Majak has a big future ahead of him at North, club list manager Cameron Joyce said.His performances in the second half of the year and, in particular, his ... effort in the elimination final, showed what he is capable of.He has really made the most of his opportunities and the sky is the limit for him going forward.We know he will have a big impact in 2017 and beyond and he is certainly an important part of our clubs future.Waite was restricted to 14 games by a hip injury in his second season at the club after crossing from Carlton.Developing ruckman Braydon Preuss has also earned a two-year deal and elevation onto the clubs senior list, while midfielder Will Fordham will stay on the rookie list after signing a one-year deal. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz