Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 69 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

08.06.2019 03:25
s wishes Tom Brady had kept the pressure on in his Deflategate fight.New Englands quarterback recently dropped his appeal and wi Antworten

BEREA, Ohio -- Cleveland Browns Pro Bowl tackle Joe Thomas wishes Tom Brady had kept the pressure on in his Deflategate fight.New Englands quarterback recently dropped his appeal and will serve a four-game suspension to begin this season for his alleged involvement in taking air out of footballs before the 2015 AFC Championship. Brady threatened to take his case to the Supreme Court before giving up.I was disappointed that he didnt keep appealing, from a players standpoint, Thomas said Saturday as the Browns got ready for their second practice of training camp, because it kind of gives the commissioner a little bit more power that maybe was not necessarily already negotiated or settled.Thomas has been outspoken in the past about NFL Commissioner Roger Goodells handling of Bradys situation. Last year, Thomas accused Goodell of witch hunts against players.One of eight players in history to make the Pro Bowl in each of his first nine seasons, Thomas believes Brady finally relented because there was no guarantee hed win.I think that everyone just got kind of sick of appealing that, Thomas said. I guess maybe the NFLPA might sue on his behalf down the line to try to balance the commissioners powers, so Im not sure.After serving his suspension, Brady is eligible to return to the field on Oct. 9, when the Browns host the Patriots.I was hoping he would appeal for like one game, Thomas joked. So he would be suspended Week 5 and we didnt have to see him.---Online: AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Swell Traveler Mug . Klitschkos management company says the bout will be the Ukrainian fighters 25th world championship fight. The 1.83-meter (6-foot) Leapai defeated the previously unbeaten Denis Boytsov in November to become the WBOs mandatory challenger. Swell Traveler Norge . -- In a span of seven Washington Redskins offensive plays, Justin Tuck sacked Robert Griffin III four times. http://www.swellflaskenorge.com/swell-flaske-marmor.html . "I dont know that were close," said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. "I just think, right now, the acquisition cost just doesnt work for us right now. I dont know if I can quantify how far off or things like that that they might be but I would say we continue to have dialogue. Swell Flaske Salg . Detroit and Boston are deadlocked, 1-1, and Tigers manager Jim Leyland could be forgiven if he was caught rationalizing instead of dissecting how his club could blow a 5-1 lead late in Game 2. Swell Flaske Norge . -- Lou Brocks shoulder-to-shoulder collision with Bill Freehan during the 1968 World Series and Pete Roses bruising hit on Ray Fosse in the 1970 All-Star game could become relics of baseball history, like the dead-ball era. CLEVELAND -- Outfielder Billy Burns was traded from the Oakland Athletics to the Kansas City Royals on Saturday for outfield prospect Brett Eibner.Oakland also placed left-hander Rich Hill on the 15-day disabled list with a blister on the middle finger of his pitching hand, a move retroactive to July 20.Burns, who has been playing at Triple-A Nashville, hit .234 with 12 RBIs in 73 games with Oakland this season. Eibner batted .231 with three homers and 10 RBIs in 26 games for the Royals.Hill is 9-3 with a 2.25 ERA in 14 sttarts and hasnt pitched since July 17, when he threw only five pitches before leaving due to the blister.dddddddddddd.Hill was scheduled to start Sunday but was scratched after experiencing discomfort during a throwing session Friday. Right-hander Sonny Gray will take Hills turn against Cleveland.Left-hander Dillon Overton was recalled from Nashville to start Saturday night against the Indians. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz